THERE ARE 2 PHOTO GALLERIES SO BE SURE TO SCROLL AND DOWN TO SEE THEM BOTH.
When: August 11th-13th 2022
Time: Thursday and Friday from 9am-3pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm
Where: Address will be released Wednesday August 10th
If you can’t view the photo gallery click here: https://estateescape.com/
The Home Gallery:
- Jewelry incl: 10K, 14k, 18k, 22k, Name brand such as Tiffany & Company, Swarovski, Bittar, Alexis, A.V. Max, NYC, Amrita, JTF, Coach, Kendra Scott, Alex and Ani, Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Fossil, sterling and tons of costume!
- John Deere D110 riding mower with cart, bagger and aerator.
- Connelly Billiards Original Italian slate pool table with accessories. (You must have a professional mover move this out of the home.)
- Harvard air hockey
- (4) O.Z Racing 225/40 R18 tires new!
- Tools incl: Craftsman rolling tool boxes and work stations, Craftsman spreader, Scotts spreader, Harper 4 wheel hand truck, Keter Easy go XL, Task Force 1600 psi pressure washer, Craftsman tiller, Craftsman 14″ snow thrower, Troy Bilt pressure washing, Shop Vac Super Hawkey, Coleman electric cooler, Craftsman scroll saw, Craftsman & Black and Decker drills, Milwaukee power drill, Black & Decker sander, Better Built ramps, Twin Halogen work lights, Husqvarna 125BU, Toro leaf blower, Craftsman clean and carry, Craftsman weedeater, Craftsman miter saw, Husqvarna chain saw, Craftsman chain saw, Acurite clock, Steelpix stemming machine, Several extension ladders, Porter Cable 6 gal pankake air compressor, Craftsman right angle and cordless drills, Bostitch brad nailer, 69 pc. drill set, Schumacher instant power, Dremel, Rotozip spiral saw, Anvantek baiting traps, Craftsman miter saw, tons and tons of hand and garden tools!
- Radio Flyer cargo wagon
- Cub Cadet chipper/shredder
- Navigator SF 24 electric bike
- The Rover by Terra Trike
- Thule bike rack
- Independence 1776 repro cast iron bell
- Cameras and accessories incl. Nikon FA, Minolta, Caileo B16, Minolta Freedom zoom 150, Canon 1XUS 185, Bolsey Bzz set-o-matic, Nikon speed light, Vivitar zoom 285, Minota Sr t201, Vivitar 35mm, Canon sure shot and much more!
- Watches incl. Gucci, Coach, Bulova, Raymond Weil, La Marque, Eterna, Anne Klein II, Timex, Fossil and more!
- Purses, scarves, shoes, clothes and accessories incl. Prada, Ray Ban, Tory Burch, Tumi, Cole Haan, Coach, Marc Jacobs, Georgio Armani, LongChamp, Burberry, Rebecca Aminkoff, Kate Spade, Yves Saint Laurent, Stephanie, See By Chloe, Michael Kors, Armani, Banana Republic, Taryn Rose, Alfani, Mezland, Perry Ellis and tons more!
- Coins and paper money incl. Silver certificates, Walking Liberties, Mercury dimes, silver quarters, Peace and Morgan dollars, tons and tons of wheat and Indian Head pennies, Buffalo and silver nickels, Foreign and much more!
- Golf clubs and accessories incl. Taylor Made titanium, Walter Hagin and more.
- Tons of luggage!
- Exercise equipment incl. Nordic Track GX 4-7 NordicTrack AZ550 Pro, ABdoer, Bike, weights and more!
- Kitchen items (there are 3 kitchens FULL!) 2 Kitchenaide mixers, Pyrex bakeware, Tupperware galore! Dansk, Wusthof knives, Henkel Knives, Keurig, Panasonic microwave, Presto pizza oven, Rival roaster oven and crockpot, Cast iron pans and ptos, All-Clad roasting pan, Cuisinart multo prep plus, Krups grinder, Rubbermaid storage containers, Oster Deluxe breadmaker, Tons of bakeware!, Ninja pressure cooker, Corning Ware, Toaster vacuum sealer with bags, Back to Basics hot drink maker, Fusion Juicer, Eclipse Solid Disk range, Cuisinart blender and coffee pot, Delonghi grinder, Apple Peeler, Fitz & Floyd porcelain set, Oneida, Godinger, Paul Revere trays, Hamilton Beach blender, Belle Casa dishes, Rival electric skillet, Cooks toaster oven, Dash air fryer, Masterbuilt deep fryer and tons more!
- Furniture incl. Ethan Allen and Bombay tables, Ethan Allen wingback chairs, Ethan Allen sofa, Couch with ottomans, Dining table with 6 chairs and 4 leaves, China cabinet, barstools, patio table with 6 chairs and umbrella, lounge chairs, King size, full and queen size beds, dressers, nightstands, chest of drawers, lots of bookshelves and plastic shelves for garage, computer desks and tons more!
- Electronics incl. Onkyo tuner, Pioneer Graphic equalizer, Sony Trinitron TV, BD-1600 turntable, Polk Audio surround bar, Apple, Macintosh, HP laserJet Pro, Guitar Hero, CD’s, DVD, and cassette players, speakers and much more!
- C. Plath Hamburg Sextant
- Tons of toys and games
- Tons of books
- This house is 3 stories PACKED FULL! You don’t want to miss it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.