- Tools incl. Jet Gold Series 6” Long bed woodworking jointer, Jet Gold Series Woodworking BandSaw, Powermatic tablesaw Model 66, Delta Sanding Center, Ridgid EB4424 sander, Dewalt Planer DW733, Craftsman dust collector, Dewalt Chopsaw DW708, B&D Workmate 425, Craftsman rolling tool boxes, Rockwell Jawhorse RK9000, Craftsman 15” Drillpress, Professional Power Briggs & Stratton 650, Craftsman Professional oil free 6hp 33 gal air compressor, Legacy Level, Delta scroll saw, Dewalt DW618 Fixed speed router, Legacy Levelwind, Delta disc sander, Rockler universal small port hose kit, Makita drill, Rockwell shop series corded oscillating multi too kit, Bostitch Brad nailer nail gun, Dewalt D26676 portable planer, Arrow pneumatic stapler, Sears Craftsman sander, Craftsman Professional 2hp Plunge Router, Dewalt DW054 Brushless fastening, Ladders, shop vacs, dollies, several Dewalt bits sets, Bostitch Nailer model BT35B, Bostitch nailer model S32SX, Dewalt DW054 and DW055 impact drivers, B&D 7020 drill, Bosch Colt router, Black & Decker Sawcat model 3030, Dewalt DW936 Trim saw, Dewalt DWP611 Compact Router, Dewalt DW972 Drill, Porter Cable Deluxe Plate Joiner, Porter Cable circular saw, Milwaukee Heavy Duty 7/8″ Hammer Drill, Dewalt DC330 jigsaw, Black & Decker professional cut saw, B&D 7250 drill, Hitachi D10D drill, ProTech Contractor Series miter saw, Husqvarna 435 Chainsaw, Echo HC180 Hedge Clippers, Tons and tons of hand tools and accessories! Yard and garden tools too!
- John Deere 425 Riding mower with cart and plow
- New Cub Cadet 528SWE 277cc Cast iron sleeve electric start snow blower
- Frigidaire stainless steel upright freezer
- Cannondale Adventure bicycle
- DR Pro XLSP trimmer mower
- Honda GX200 Power Washer
- Kobalt stainless steel workbench
- Cameras and accessories incl. Nikon N8008 W/AF Nikon 80-200mm lens, Nikon FS W/AF Nikkor 28-85mm lens, Nikon D200 w/AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm lens, Ex Sigma 28-70D lens, Nikon AF-S Mollpr 70-300mm lens, Nikon Af Nikkor 85mm. Sigma 150mm lens, Nikon AF Nikkor 70-210mm lens, 2X Teleplus Pro 300 speed lights, Nikon Speedlight SB800 & SB600, Nikon wireless Speedlight remote SB-R200 and SB-600, Nikon wireless speedlight Commander SU-800 and so much more!
- ProForm Treadmill
- Electronics incl. 2 Ipads, 5 Amazon Echos, SiriusXM speaker, Epson Printer, Dell Printer, Microtek Scanamaker 6000, Amazon Kindle Fire, 3 Logitech keyboards, Paper shredder, Panasonic flat screen TV and much more!
- Kitchen items incl. GE Profile Inverter Technology microwave, Chefs Choice 610 Meat Slicer, Breville food processor, Nuwave deep fryer, Chefwave Rotisserie, Breville toaster oven, Kitchen Aid food processor, Kitchen Aid Proline mixer, Vitamix 5200 with accessories, Cuisinart toaster, Kitchen Aid blender, WaringPro Professionals double waffle maker, Kitchen Aid food grinder, Cuisinart Panini maker, Cuisinart electric pressure cooker, Cuisinart waffle maker, Chefs Choice waffle maker, Aroma Induction cooktop, tons and tons of pots, pans, utensils, pie pans….you would not believe the amount of kitchen items in this one! All cupboards and cabinets are FULL!
- Knives and Sharpeners incl. Cutco, Wustof Dreizack, Jacobs Co. Solingen, Joyce Chen, Hammer Stahl, Lamsonsharp, Zwilling, J.A. Henkels Int., Farbreware, Sharp Select, Victorinox, Tramontina Clever Cutter and many others!
- Furniture incl. Stainless steel rolling shelves, dining room table and chairs, hutch, Armoire, King size bed, Dresser with mirror, flat screen TV stand, wicker rocker, wicker dresser, coffee and end tables and More!
- Clothes and accessories.
- Tons of great books with many cookbooks!
- Men’s Seiko and Citizen watches.
- This house will sure have something for everyone!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.