- 35 piece Towle “Chippendale” sterling flatware
- Costume jewelry and watches
- Nintendo, Sony Playstation, Sega Gamegear, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Color, Wii, PS2 systems and games.
- Framed Southern Maryland Blue Dogs pins, bat, and cards in case.
- Signed Blue Crabs balls and cards.
- Massive pin collection
- Baseball, football, Pokemon cards.
- Tools incl. John Deere BP50 LE backpack blower., Honda 2600 PSI pressure washer, Dewalt drill, John Deere chainsaw, Black & Decker circular saw, Fuller vice, Schumacher battery charger, Bonaire insta air compressor, Is Weber gas barbecue rotisserie, great land outdoors rechargeable lantern, tank alert one alarm system, Scott’s seeder, Bagged pellets for pellet woodstove, misc. Hand and yard tools.
- Weber Genesis Gold gas grill
- Trapitone round patio table with 4 swivel rocker high back chairs.
- Stihl FS36 & John Deere XT105SB weed eaters.
- Waterford crystal
- LLadro incl, 05640, 05221, 05223, 05222, 4.809, 05220, 05743, 020.01045, 06334, 06198, 06422, 05217.
- STIGA ping pong table in excellent condition.
- Horizon T900 Performance treadmill.
- Townie Electra bicycle.
- Tea cups and saucers
- Kitchen incl. Keurig K-Mini, Pampered chef stoneware baking bowl, Molcajete morter & pestel, Cuisinart food processor, Waring Performance mixer, Hitachi bread maker, shot glass collection and a handful of smalls.
- Furniture incl. Pulaski Furniture Corporation bar with 2 barstools, Lexington Table with 2 leaves & 6 chairs and furniture pads, Corner cabinet, Hitchcock table & 4 chairs, Hitchcock dresser, Leather dual reclining sofa, leather recliner, glass top flat screen TV stand, Solid cherry King size 4 poster bed, floral couch and loveseat, wooden trunk, Hitchcock twin bed, office desks, Chest of drawers, Drafting table with drawers, glider and ottoman, file cabinet and more!
- Westminster Wittington wall clock
- Electronics incl: 52″ Sony Bravia flat screen TV, Panasonic DVD Home Theater System and surround sound system, Panasonic DMR-ES40V, Technics stereo system, Aiwa CX-NAJ14 digital audio system, Samsung portable DVD player, Samsung and HP computer monitors.
- Cameras incl: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS, Cano AE-1, Olympus Digital, Minolta Freedom 200. Sony and Panasonic camcorders.
- Beanie Babies, Legos, Matchbox cars, chess and other board games and toys.
- Rock record albums
- Wedding gown
- Lots of women’s clothing.
- Great clean items!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Friday at 2pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.