- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k gold, diamonds, pearls, sterling and tons of costume.
- Watches and clocks incl. 14k Lucion Piccard, 14k Bulova, fake his and hers Rolex, Timex, Carlton, Elgin, Mathey Tissot, Carvelle, Walthan, Benrus, Pulsar, Tommy Bahama, Anne Klein, Fossil, Casio, Culcain, Leroy and much more!
- Tools incl. Craftsman Platinum self propelled push mower, Troy-Bilt pressure washer, small handful of yard and hand tools.
- Furniture incl. Tons of fantastic patio and two bars, Matching La-Z-Boy chairs, La-Z-Boy couch and ottoman, Bernardt coffee and end tables, nesting tables, Dining room table with 8 chairs, Hamilton & Skill square pub height dining room table with 8 chairs, hutches and China cabinets, bookcases, massive lighted bar/hutch, matching pink chairs, lighted curio cabinet, Desks, Global leather office chairs, Drexel Heritage dressers, chest of drawers and end tables., Queen, King and full size beds., sofa tables, electric recliner, Bassett furniture, CL Barnes entertainment center, sewing cabinet, rocking chairs, corner entertainment stand and tons more!
- A collection of canes, many are carved and very detailed. (not pictured)
- Baldwin Acrosonic upright piano w/bench
- Art incl. Thomas Kincaid “Pools of Serenity” painting on canvas with certification, David Jett 1940 3’Oclock Bell, Mary Jo Hann Reedville Dockside, Tropical Bird, JRT Albert, Miss Carol At Pentlers Boatyard, 1870 Renoir Girl, Mortlake Terrace by Joe Turner, MCarelli EC Myers, Captain Walters Wharf, John Barber, Yolanda Fredrick and much more!
- Tons and tons of Reskins signed and unsigned memorabilia incl. Sonny Jergenes, Fred Stokes, Mark Moseley, Mark Schlereth, Mark Rypien, Jumpy Geathers, Chip Lomiller, Earnest Byner 1979 team photos., headbands, purses, jackets, buttons, badges, tickets, mugs, Hog beer cans, fanny packs, newspapers, signed footballs and just about anything you can imagine with Redskins on it!
- 39 New in Box Barbie dolls
- Kitchen items incl. Tons of new in box, Dansk fish plates, Noritake, Sevron, Reed & Barton, Totally Today, Spode, Keurig, Hamilton Beach, Cutco knives. Home Porcelain, Gorham, Pineapple collection, Cythia Rowley, Lenox, Ego glass, Hall, Cordon Bleu, De La Cal, So much throughout the kitchen and all throughout the garage!
- Crossman airgun
- Jason model 16/F and Le Gran model 312 binoculars
- Cameras incl. Poloroid, Olympas, Panasonic, Canon, Hawkeye, Yashica and Nikon.
- Tons and tons of kids toys and a very nice rocking horse named “Blaze.”
- Electronics incl. 50″ Vizio smart flatscreen TV, 32″ Toshiba flat screen., Panasonic radio, Macintosh powerbook 1400C, Jensen synthesizer tuner with speakers., PS2 with one controller, Mini Cooper remot control car, GPX Cd radio player, Dell desktop computer, Sony blue ray dvd player, Epson printer, DeskJet 1055, Panasonic amplifier, cassette deck, turntable, tuner and speakers., and much more!
- Massive amounts of Thomas Kinkade and Department 56 houses!
- Tons and tons of clothing, shoes and accessories
- Tons of books and many are cookbooks
- DVD’s, CD’s and VHS
- THIS HOUSE IS 2 STORIES AND HUGE GARAGE PACKED FULL!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.