- Jewelry incl. Small amount of 10k & 14k, gold filled, mourning watch FOB, sterling, coral, turquoise, cameos, brooches, pins, necklaces, earrings and lots of costume!
- Ancient Roman Soldier Epaulets
- 1913 Penna porcelain license plate
- Watches and clocks incl. 14k white gold Victorian watch, Pocket watch with stand and dome, Bulova, Tempus Fugit grandfather clock, Caplugs, Lenox, Albert Price, Small World Rhythm, Ansonia clock co, Uranio, Wedgwood, Verichron, Harbour Lights, Figaro, Ellen Tracy, Baby Ben, Peck & Peck, Gossip, Kensie, Pieve Nicol, Arenix, Geneva, Vivani, Persona, Perry Ellis, Studio, Style Co, Xanadu, Victorias Secret, Acqua, Foster Grant, Concepts and more!
- Tons and tons of vintage and new perfumes
- Victorian sterling match holders
- Finely carved Asian teak screen
- Lots of wonderful antique Asian items incl. Pair of Cinnabar vases, porcelain jars with hand painted scenes, Cloisonné, brass, bronze and more!
- Tools and many antiques incl. Planers, Stanley, Craftsman, Scholler, Universal, Homelite, Black & Decker, Cincinnati Tool Co, Pittsburgh, Work Shops, MSA, Fairchild, Tough Built , Porkert, Rain Bird, Seymore Smith, Bed Rock, Kraeuter. Lots of hand and garden tools too!
- Pottery, Glass and China incl. Limoges, Lenox, Noritake, Reflective, Churchill, Johnson Brothers, National Wildlife Federation, Domestications, J&G Meakan, Gibson, Fransican, the Bombay Company, American Atelier , Royal Scaly and tons more!
- Kitchen items incl. Corning Ware, Pyrex, pots & pans, cast iron corn, coffee machine, ceramic dishes, glasses, silverware, spices, mugs, serving dishes, salt and pepper shakers, pitchers , bowls, dining sets, vases, tons of beachy serving items! All the cabinets are stuffed full!
- Art Incl. Athen Williams, C. Kieffer, Rossi, P. Naticons, B. Arkelger, J. Magus, M. Fiarie , EAS Douglas, Gregg, Parry , Remoir, Barbara Mock, Casey, Holzinger , Lydia, Mccrary, Bellie Felder, lots of beachy, nautical, Victorian art and décor.
- Furniture incl. Inlaid MOP coffee table, Like new leather La-Z-Boy motorized recliner. Tons of Victorian chairs, office book shelf units, Roll top desk, office chair, World globe, 2 drawer file cabinets, 3 shelf wall unit, small white picket fence cabinet, corner wicker shelf, upholstered dining room chairs, ornate dry bar cabinet , multiple ornate art pedestal stands, marble top end table, 6 upholstered dining room table chairs, Tea carts, marble top plant stands, brass stands, Antique hall tree, 2 upholstered claw feet chairs, ornate oriental chair, rolling dry bar, dark wood corner curio cabinet, wall mirrors, Antique secretary desk, extensive amount of sun room & breakfast area wicker furniture, several pedestals with busts, 6 drawer chest , table lamps, floor lamps, , antique Asian and Victorian furnishing ,carved corner shelving units, Antique Childs school desks, glass top coffee table, antique small four top office desk, antique sewing machine, iron patio table w/4 chairs, twin size beds, antique vanity desk with mirror, blanket chests and tons more!
- Lots of really nice outdoor concrete figures, benches and pots.
- Stained glass window art
- Antique sewing machine in cabinet with lots of sewing accessories!
- Antique postcards
- Victorian brass ink wells
- Daguerreotype photos
- Many swan items throughout the home.
- Tons of games & toys incl. Chess set table, vintage toys, Gilbert Erector set, Lincoln Logs, tons of dolls and doll furniture, Barbies galore!, vintage metal diecast figures, Disney, Bingo, Noah’s Ark, childrens dishes, Tinkertoy, piggybanks, Rocking horse, baby carriage, stroller and more!
- Elephant plant stand
- Carved wooden scrap book with a whole lot of vintage cards
- Bronze Oriental men riding a donkey and cow
- Carved wooden figures
- Jeweled brass ashtrays
- Brass and Bronze candelabras
- Carved wooden faces/gold gilt pair of candlesticks
- Black lacquered and MOP eagle on a branch art
- Antique marble top multi drawer jewelry box
- Tons and tons of shells and shell décor
- Many very nice area rugs and runners
- Collection of lighthouse replicas
- A large variety of Christmas!
- Vintage gloves, tea towels and napkins
- Several antique colorful blankets
- ProForm exercise bike
- Telestar telescope
- Very nice clothes, shoes and accessories for her!
- Tons of books, some antique, children’s and modern too!
- THIS HOUSE IS PACKED AND STACKED!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.