- 2012 GMC Terrain SLT with 66,775 original miles. 1 owner in great condition. Clean clear title. We have done a MD State Inspection January 21st, 2022 and completed the items for a passed certificate.
- Tools incl. New in box power washer 1500 PSI for PSI, new in box Axel’s cell heavy duty mechanic’s caddy, shot back wet dry vac, skill saw, Ryobi detail sender, New inbox thermal electric cooler, Black and Decker air station, 33 toolboxes, new little giant ladder, Warner fiberglass ladder is fiberglass ladder, a very small amount of hand tools and others!
- Pool equipment and supplies.
- Vintage galore!! This house is so packed full you would not believe it! Every cabinet, cupboard, closet and drawer is packed!
- Pottery Glass and China incl: Pyrex, California Original, Glassbake, Mikasa, Coffe Divito, Fenton, Goebel, Pfaltzgraff, Salem Stoneware, Holland Mold and more!
- Kitchen items incl. Tons of new in box throughout the house! Keurig, Farberware pots and pans, Gourmet pots, Duncan Hines pots and pans set, GE toaster, waffle makers, griddles, Panasonic Inverter microwave, Ultrex roaster oven, sever large platters, National rice cooker, Melamine galore!, Crock pots, Ronson Varaflame, Hawaii Ice ice shaver, Perfect Pasta pot, NIB Keurig, Tons of crab knockers, knives and crackers, Sunbeam mixer, Woks, T-Fal Opti Grill Crock Pot hook up, The Bakery II and so much more!
- Seth Thomas grandfather clock
- Drive wheelchair and walker
- Hagen Renaker horse collection
- Tons of vintage whimsical and nautical décor
- Dressmaker sewing machine
- Vintage easy tour and Schwinn bicycles
- Tons of vintage Christmas
- Furniture incl. Very nice solid wood roll top desk, vintage bar, octagon coffee table, end tables, recliner, loveseat, 2 matching rocker recliners, super cute wicker table with 2 matching chairs, Dining table with 6 chairs, 2 China cabinets, curio cabinets, Oak drop leaf table with 2 chairs, Butcher block, bakers rack, Bassett Furniture Industries solid wood full size bed, dresser with mirror and matching chest of drawer, Pine wood blanket chest, Dixie end tables, cedar blanket chest, Crawford Furniture solid wood queen bed with matching dresser and mirror, chest of drawers and night stand., cedar wardrobe, quilt racks, Mobel Inc solid oak dresser with mirror, 2 twin beds, 2 night stands and matching chest of drawers., The County Line glider, some patio and more!
- Vintage Sea and Ski sunglasses
- Costume and sterling jewelry bag lots
- Electronics incl. Vintage like new Panasonic and Sony cassette radio players, Magnavox Odyssey 4000, Bulova transistor radio, SonySTR-6055 am/fm receiver, Sanyo cassette player, Benjamin Miracord record player Royal speakers and more!
- Art incl. C. Berolt underwater dolphin oil on canvas, S. Finley winter scene oil on canvas, cross stitch, Windberg, Anna palm trees oil on canvas, MAC. Large oil on canvas, Ruppel beach oil on canvas, James Fan print, Artini skipper, Ken Beatty 1000/1000 print, Cheen waves and seagulls oil on canvass, Delia, R. Murtkin, Charlies McDaniel and more!
- Signed Brooks Robinson baseball and personalized paper with plaque.
- Redskins and Orioles memorabilia.
- Records, cassettes and 8 tracks.
- Lots of coolers and outdoor items
- Vintage fishing poles and tackle
- There is sure to be something for everyone in this estate! See you all soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Saturday at 2pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.