The Home Gallery:
- Instruments incl. Darren R. Hippner Luthier #335 acoustic guitar, 1919 Gibson Style A Mandolin, 1953 (1st year production) Incredible Vintage Gretsch Duo Jet Electric Guitar, Washburn D10SCE/12 acoustic guitar, Yamaha FG-3655 S II acoustic guitar, Roosebeck tenor Lute-Kulele variegated, Dulcimer, The AC Fairbanks Co. No. 4 Banjo, George Adam Grausch Violin, Elite Goodtime Banjo, and two other banjos. Yamaha keyboard, musical accessories and much more!
- Tools incl. Craftsman rolling toolbox, Grizzly workbench, Rigid table saw, Nobex 180 table saw, Baldor grinding-buffer, Porter Cable dovetail machine, Workmate 550 bench, Bearcat pressure washer, Echo rotor tiller, Turf Builder spreader, Vector 260psi air compressor, pole saws, 2 Craftsman push mowers, Ace wheel barrow, Black & Decker edger, Porter Cable chainsaw and more!
- Sterling flatware set
- Tons of Asian items incl. Buddha’s, textile, goddess, Porcelain, wood, concrete, ceramic, stoneware, pottery and other amazing collectibles!
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Fitz & Floyd, Blenko, Lenox, Theodore Hartland, Hall’s, Laurel Gates, Noritake, Fukagawa, Chatsworth, Emerson Creek, Ancient Mimbreno, Coalport, M. Martin, Johann Haviland Bavaria, Mason’s L Nina Lyman, Shuman Germany, Syracuse China, Depression, Harmony House and much more!
- Furniture incl. 2 matching Mid Century teal couches, 4 Panama Jack wicker chairs with matching loveseat, Several solid wood glass front bookshelves, Asian coffee table with mother of pearl, Lavender sectional sofa, Amish made solid wood king size platform bed, round table, red barstools and four red chairs, Italian teacart, Sleep Number king size bed, Ramseur Furniture Co. dresser, Pulaski desk, Pier 1 Import white benches, Leggett & Platt queen beds, Vanguard upholstered chair, Sklar Peppler sofas and ottoman, 6 Anji Chaoming chairs leather chairs, 2 black, white and gold Asian umbrellas, 2 glass display cabinets, baby blue Trex Adirondack chairs, black metal patio chairs and tables, painted dresser, desks and chairs, Nichols & Stone rocking chairs, Very nice dining room table, so much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Pyrex primary colors mixing bowl set, Pyrex casserole dishes, Kitchen Aid coffee maker, Front Gate wine opener, Black & Decker electric knife and hand mixer, Emeril pot, Aroma coffee pot, Ice-O-Matic ice crusher, all cabinets, drawers and cupboards are full!
- Daneker grandmother clock
- Weber Grill
- Thousands of books! All in great condition too!
- Electronics incl. LG flat screen Bose acoustimass 5 Series II direct/reflecting speaker system, TV, Arris Surfboard, Definitive Tech Super Cube subwoofer, Cyber Power 900AVR, Toastmaster heater, Frigidaire Dehumidifiers, Boston TVec 26 subwoofer, JVC turntable, Sony video cassette recorder, Polk Audio surround bar, Teac speaker system, Alzo Digital Model Alzo600, Raven RS8 Smith Victor lights and much more!
- Cameras incl. Canon TL 35mm with F=80-200 mm lens, Galileo G-1250 Multi Coated optics, Zeiss Ikon, Vivitar 62mm lens, Minolta X-700 with Toshiba 49mm lens, Minolta Auto 280FX, Minolta X-700, Vivitar 100mm lens and other accessories!
- Bushnell Waterproof Binoculars
- A great collection of An Historical Simulation Games, several metal war pieces too!
- Tons of art of all sorts, shapes and sizes!
- Clothing, shoes and accessories for him and her.
- This home is 2 stories filled with some incredible items! You do not want to miss this one!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Saturday at 2pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.