- 1995 Angler 204 20’4″ with trailer $ 8,500.
- 1991 Chaparral 1800SL 18′ with trailer needs restoration $ 2,300.
- 1970 Boston Whaler 17′ blue hull with trailer needs restoration $ 2,000.
- 2012 Carry On utility trailer 6.5 X 8’ $775.
- Craftsman Zero Turn mower with 152 hours runs great!
- Like New Countyline 22 ton log splitter
- Guns incl. Savage Arms .22 LR bolt action, 2 BB guns and one Crossman air pistol.
- Tools incl. CST/Berger laser level with stand, 52cc gas powered auger with two auger bits, Craftsman rolling tool box, Rockwell jawhorse, Chicago tile saw, Craftsman 125psi air compressor. very large antique anvil, Campbell Hausfeld 1/2″ impact driver, 3 Ton Jack professional, Click Link universal attachment system, 10 ton hydraulic punch kit, Midwest products portable air tank, Chicago Electric 12″ compound saw, Credo drill bit set, Pitbull portable gas stove, Pittsburg mini tire changer, Chicago reciprocating saw, Craftsman manual scroller saw, Tradesman magnesium series stapler, Propane torch greenwood, Haul Master winch puller, Craftsman, Husqvarna and Poulan Pro chainsaws, Task Force stapler, Dynamite portable charger, Power On Board inverter, Keter table saw, Black and Decker workmate, Craftsman 80pc ratchet set, Craftsman 18″ trimmer, Remington Electric chainsaw, Black and Decker hedge trimmer, Work blower with attachments, TroyBilt pressure washer, Craftsman 10″ direct drive band saw, Orbit 5 speed drill press, Hitachi 1/2″ router, Craftsman 2/3 hp sander, Craftsman XR-2424, tons and tons of hand tools! The garage and toolroom downstairs are slam packed full!
- New Rigid planer
- Large antique safe
- Kayaks and canoes
- Craftsman snow blower used once
- NIB Central Machinery 2hp dust collector
- Echo backpack blower like new
- 2 TroyBilt push mowers 16″ and 21″ cut
- Kasson pool table with extras
- Regal slot machine
- Tons of deep sea, freshwater & fly fishing poles, reels, sinkers, lures etc.
- Massive collection of new letterman jackets
- Marcy EMI weight machine
- Kitchen items incl, Oster wine cooler, Kitchen aide, Emeril, Geneva, Corning, Pfaltzgraff, Ikea, Tsunami, Aroma, Wolfgang Puck, Acme Juicers, GE, Nuwave, Hamilton Beach, Kitchen Tek, Osterizer, Foodsaver, Black and Decker and more! Just about anything you need you will find it here!
- Fender Squire acoustic guitar
- Electronics incl. Apple, IHome & Kensington computers., Bose Wave radio, Pioneer, CD player, Canon printer, HP laptop, JVC VCR, Nikon cool scan, Vizio subwoofer with sound bar, 6 pc. Logitech computer speaker set, Garmin navigation kit, Panasonic blue Ray player, HP printers, Sony cassette player, Page Pro Printer 1350W. The Singing Machine speaker and tons more!
- Charmglow stainless steel propane grill
- Furniture incl. 2 matching MCM chairs, several singer sewing machines and their parts. Dining room table with 2 leaves and 8 chairs, China cabinet, buffet, leather rocker/reclining sofa, bookshelves, several solid 4 seat tables, queen beds, dressers and chest of drawers, occasional tables and chairs, outdoor metal furniture, leather chair with matching ottoman, couches, trunks, storage containers, desks, work benches and much more!
- Handmade quilts and afghans
- Medical equipment incl. hospital bed, trays and tables, Drive wheelchairs, supplies and more!
- Vintage hats and hat boxes
- Tons and tons of chemicals!
- The barn is full of what nots too! Lots of picking to be had!
- Tons and Tons of office supplies!
- Games and Toys incl. Large amount of wood puzzles, Dungeons & Dragon book, Superman & Batman, Six Million Dollar Man, rockets, snow shoes and skis, tennis rackets and balls, lots of board games and much more!
- Sorry, the folding tables you see in the photos are not for sale. They belong to Estate Escape. We will be putting the things on the ground in the barn on top of them so you guys don’t have to bend down to dig through boxes.
- There are many rooms not in this photo gallery but you all will be pleasantly surprised with how many great things in this home!
- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE! 3 stories, 2 car garage and barn PACKED FULL!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.