- Jewelry incl. Small amount of 14k and Jade, sterling and costume. Cufflinks and pins.
- Watches and clocks incl. Gucci, Timex, Kansas City Railroad pocket, Elgin Mantle, Tommy Hilfiger, Indian Motorcycle, Fossil and Geoffey Beene.
- Challenge coins.
- Sterling flatware set, sterling salt & pepper shakers.
- Tools incl. Craftsman 2200 max PSI pressure washer, Craftsman Eager-1 chipper forward slash vac, Craftsman heavy duty rear tine tiller 17 inch, Craftsman radial arm saw Craftsman circular table saw, Craftsman new in box gasoline blower/vac, Craftsman 24-in electric start snow blower, Craftsman 5.0 horsepower wet dry vac, Black & Decker project pack 20 volt lithium ion, Stanley fiberglass extension ladder and Werner fiberglass ladder, Craftsman and Black & Decker drills, Craftsman sawzall, Black & Decker grinder, Craftsman and Black & Decker circular saws, several Craftsman sanders, Craftsman nail gun, Craftsman router, Black & Decker rotary hobby shop, Black & Decker combo kits, new in box Craftsman 9 inch bandsaw, Sears battery charger, Craftsman Professional drills, Craftsman halogen work light, Workforce lever action Grease gun, Homelite and Craftsman chainsaws, car ramps, tons of handheld tools and accessories! Packed Full!!
- Tower Sears Metal safe cabinet
- True Temper Big 8 Wheelbarrow
- Craftsman and Kennedy rolling tool boxes
- Trains and cars incl. Lionel, SCX Nascar, TYCO, IHC, LGB, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Maisto, ERTL, Nascar, The Visible V8, and more!
- Hundreds of Archie comic books
- Military helmets, jackets, pants, patches and accessories.
- Magnavox A/C window unit
- Cameras incl. Nikon, Canon, Minolta and Olympus.
- Railroad and other metal signs
- Speedway Express carts
- Lobster trap
- Ammo cans
- Tons of woodworking machines and tools incl. Ryobi 9″ band saw, Skill circular saw, Ryobi 1 3/4″ horsepower router & 2 horsepower plunge router, vintage porter cable sander, vintage craftsman sawzall, Ryobi 4.5″ orbit sander, Delta 1″ belt/5″ disc sander, Craftsman vintage sander, Craftsman plate joiner, Craftsman 3 by 21 inch belt sander, Sears Craftsman 12 1/2 thickness planer two horsepower, 10 inch table saw by Chicago Electric, Dremel 16 in 2 speed scroll saw, Milescraft Pantograph sign kit, Sears Craftsman 1 and 1/4 inch horsepower router with built-in work light, Sears Craftsman new in box 16 inch variable speed scroll saw, Tradesmen professional tools 14-in commercial band saw, Craftsman industrial router table with one and a half horsepower router, Sears Craftsman 6 and 1/8 in Joiner/Planer, Craftsman 8 inch direct drive table saw, tons and tons of drill bits and other woodworking accessories!
- Several hand planers incl. Stanley No. 4 & 5, Dunlop and more.
- Campbell Hausfeld air compressor
- Grand Teton FS Elite 18 speed and Avalon True Comfort Shimano 7005 bicycles.
- Mantis tiller
- Furniture incl. Broyhill king size barley twist 4 poster bed, Broyhill fainting couch, Broyhill oversized chair, Chippendale style high-boy chest of drawers, leather sectional sofa with media seating, Bassett dining room table with 6 chairs and 2 leaves, Bassett China cabinet, Bassett marble top buffet, barstools, La-Z-Boy sofa leather sofa and matching chaise lounge., Solid oak bar, Dura Heat fireplace, Pottery Barn coffee table, trundle beds, marble top mirrored dresser, nightstands, Singer sewing machine with treadle cabinet, Full size brass bed, queen size bed, entertainment cabinet, office desks and chairs, bookshelves, several occasional tables, a good selection of Patio and pool and more!
- Electronics incl. Super nice Samsung QLED 55″ flat screen TV, LG 46″ flatscreen TV, Dell, HP & E-Machine laptops, LG smart sound bar, Yamaha electric keyboard with stand, Grundig and Philco antique radios, RCA Victor radio, Sony personal audio docking system, Casio keyboard, Kodak Cavalcade projector, Keystone 105 projector, Sharp 3-CD changer with speaker system, Panasonic stereo cassette player, Canon scanner, Logitech sound system, ID Armor paper shredder, Samsung digital camera, IPad, Toshiba DVD player, Foxlink smart battery, E-Chess and more!
- Weber grill
- Kitchen items incl. Kitchenaid mixer, Pyrex, Vaseline and Carnival glass, Jadeite batter bowl, character glasses, Blue Rooster Pyrex refrigerator glass, Cutco knives, Keurig & Breville coffee makers, Black & Decker home café, vintage spices, Oster fryer, Mr. Coffee maker, Cuisinart knives, electric singer burner table range, cast iron pots, pans and large kettle, Westbend crockpot, Electric frying pan, Foreman grill, Bella coffee maker, Salton Expresso maker and more!
- Samsung mini-fridge
- Dept. 56 and other Christmas decorations
- Lots of books, CD’s, DVD’s and cassette tapes.
- Some clothes shoes and accessories.
- THIS IS A FUN ONE YA’ALL! Come check it all out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.