2016 Honda Odyssey Gallery:
- 2016 Honda Odyssey with 21,245 original miles. Garage kept, one owner. No pets, no smoking. Does have damage to the right front bumper as seen in photos. Clean clear title. Price reflects damages. $24,775.
- Jewelry incl. Very nice 14k diamond channeled tennis bracelet, Almost a karat round brilliant diamond engagement ring, 1 karat Marquis diamond set in 14k ring, 14k and onyx ring, other diamond and 14k rings, sterling and costume. Its hard to photo the beauty of jewelry. Shows much better in person.
- 1987 .999 1/10 oz Panda gold coin.
- 1960’s Bennet Model 4012 Phillips gas pump.
- Cinnabar perfume bottle and other antique perfumes.
- Tabletop Tambour et Timbres 3676 Swiss cylinder music box with 6 songs.
- Clocks & Watches incl. Ridgeway Grandfather, MDG wall, Philco Grandfather clock/radio, Seiko 50m water resistant, U.S. Army 330, Pulsar, Geneva, Vextra, Bulova, Anne Klein and others.
- Vintage radio collection incl. Rare Art Deco Clipper alabaster lamp with a Model 35 receiver, Fada Bakelite Model 652, Emerson Tombstone Catalin Bakelite, Sentinel Radio Bakelite Model 284N, Tabletop Jukebox 100 Select-O-Matic, Philco Model NT-11, large collection of transistor radios, Emerson, RCA Victor, Panasonic, Primo Hawaiian Beer, Coke and Diet Coke, Budweiser, Barbie, M&M’s, Walkman, Realistic, Planters Mickey Mouse just to name a few. So many more!
- Tools but not very many. Just what you need to maintain the home but nothing extra. Some hand and garden tools too.
- Snapper & Briggs & Stratton push mowers.
- Roy Rogers Camera with telescopic sight.
- Bell Systems work van bank
- Tasco binoculars
- Vintage beaded purses, hatpins, burlesque feathers and other accessories.
- Very nice collection of head vases
- Pottery, glass and China incl. Swarovski Crystal figurines, Bohemian, Fenton, RS Prussia oyster plates, Knowles plates, Wedgwood, RS Prussia bowls, creamer, sugar, tea and plates., Blue Willow and much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Vintage cookie jars, FireKing Tulip mixing bowl set and salt and pepper shaker, Pyrex teal Amish Butterprint casserole bowls, Crock Pot, Oster toaster, Corning Ware Cornflower, salt & pepper shakers, lots of vintage utensils.
- Furniture incl: Bamboo bar with barstools, Scheirich hoosier cabinet, Broyhill Premier dresser with mirrors and matching chest of drawers, pieces of barrister bookcase, occasional tables and chairs, jewelry cabinet, super nice antique twin bed with matching vanity and chest of drawers, Child’s oak roll top desk with chair, Solid oak twin beds, antique oak wash stand, antique oak dresser with mirror, corner cabinet, Lighted display cabinets, small oak drop leaf table with 2 chairs, Corner cabinets, Thomasville dining room table with 6 chairs and 2 leaves, white wicker patio, Thomasville buffet with matching hutch, coffee and end tables, couch, footlocker, drop leaf tables, vintage wood painted table, antique and vintage chairs, workbench, rockers and recliners, couch, office desks, metal shelves and much more!
- Handmade quilts and doilies
- Steiff stuffed animals
- Pontiac Service metal sign
- Mammy and Pappy collectibles
- Dolls incl: Large Rustie 42″ tall Victorian Limited Edition 0471/2500, Porcelain face matching lamps, Shirley Temple, Alexander, Kewpie, Bisque, Grace Story and others.
- Lots of super cool vintage and antique collectibles. Come check it all out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.