- Sterling incl. 148 piece International “Royal Danish” Flatware, 101 piece Gorham “Hispana Sovereign” flatware, Tiffany & Co. Webster Wilcox, Michael C. Fina, Marthinson, Windsor, Wallace, Towle, Aynsley, Goraham, JW, Prever, Fisher are some of the names on the sterling platters, flutes, bowls, tea and coffee pots, sugar and cream, trays and more!
- Jewelry and watches incl. Pearls galore, onyx & diamond set in 14k ring and matching earrings, small amount of 14k gold, Cloisonné bangle, turquoise, military pins, buttons, tie clips, cufflinks and belt buckles. Gorgeous rhinestone costume, a handful of men’s watches like Seiko & Timex, rosaries, sterling, jade, and more!
- Impressive Japanese antique black lacquered hand carved bone and hand painted. Very large 6 panel screen/room divider.
- Tools incl. Stihl FS 75 trimmer, Stihl BG 56C blower, Porter Cable orbit sander, Central Pneumatic air compressor, Black & Decker bench grinder, Campbell Hausfeld impact wrench and cutoff tool. Craftsman circular saw, Bolens lawn mower, Little Giant ladder, Scotts spreader, 6ft. Werner ladder, hand and garden tools too!
- 8 X 4 utility trailer with title.
- Callaway golf clubs, tons and tons of golf balls, golf caddy and more!
- Furniture incl. Custom made white wicker chairs with matching tables, fabulous antique Japanese tansu chest, Japanese medicine cabinets, Chinese hand carved alter table, Ships wheel table with round glass top, Folio 16 Henredon cabinets, massive brass table with glass top and 10 chairs, Henry Link white wicker bedroom and cabinets, JS Inc. NY cabinetmakers reproductions marble top carved cabinet, 4 brown wicker chairs, Fortune Oriental cabinet, Queen size beds, Century dressers and chests of drawers, large leather sectional sofa with matching ottoman, red La-Z-Boy couch, Ethan Allen bookshelves, wood and wicker trunks, mirrored and wood pedestals, flat screen TV entertainment stand, Adirondack chairs, patio tables and chairs, glass coffee table, 2 Ikea black chairs with matching ottomans, Country white office desk with hutch, black lateral file cabinet, 2 white elephant plant stands, CiC barstools X 3 and much more!
- P. Marshall bronze bonsai tree 118/250
- Art incl. Signed LeRoy Neiman Sailboats 230/250 and Golfers, Large Chesapeake Bay Sailboat navigation map framed, Ed Parker St. Duffers Golf Club “Tournament by the Sea” Japanese 230/250 black, gold and silver fan, Japanese 4 seasons paintings, Ron Picou “Morning Glory” “Rise and Shine” “Sunny Side Up” 1099/2500 three in one., Signed Blue Angels, Large metal fish and much more!
- Pottery Glass and China incl. Several Chinese & Japanese pots, planters, vases and lamps., Gold Amari, Waterford Crystal, Bordella, Mariposa, Tabularasa platters, Lenox, Villa Royal and much more!
- Furs incl. Bonwitt Teller, Lowenthal, Cohoes of New York and suedes.
- Kitchen incl. Le Crueset, Kitchenaid mixer, Waterford stainless steel flatware set, Waring blender, Keurig and Mr. Coffe, Cuisinart food processor with extra blades, Hofritz knives, Pier 1 white dishes, DeBuyer mandolin, Lenor, Hungry Artisan food mill, Lenox Christmas dishes and more!
- Weber & Kenmore gas grills
- Electronics incl. LG 55″, Samsung 40″ and Sony 40″ flat screen TV’s, Bose speakers, Epson printer, Panasonic DVD and much more!
- YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE! HOUSE WITH A MILLION DOLLAR VIEW!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.