- 2006 Toyota Camry XLE 4 Door Sedan fully loaded! One owner! Garage kept! Non smoker, no pets! RARE FIND! Only 9865 original miles! $12,685.
- 1981 Mercedes 280E with 174,433 miles. Runs great! $5,225.oo
- Coins incl. Gold 1880 $5. (3) 1958 Sovereign Elizabeth II young head, 1894 Sovereign Victoria Old Head, 1906 Sovereign King Edward VII-M, 1892 Austria 8 Florin/20 Francs, 1910 & 1915 Austria 1 Ducat, (2) 1989 one oz. Silver American Eagle, (4) sets of 1989 Congressional silver dollars and halves., commemoratives, Walking Liberties, Buffalo Nickels, Wheat pennies, The Silver Story and more!
- Jewelry incl. (2) Jade and 14k pendants and earrings sets, 20k earrings, small amount of costume.
- Watches and clocks incl. Howard Miller grandfather clock, Seiko Emblem, Tide racing team, Maryland Terrapin, Aikoshaclock, USN Classic and more.
- Brass collectible animals and more!
- Tools incl. Stihl backpack blower and chainsaw, Poulon Pro chainsaw & blower, Black & Decker hedge trimmer, Presto heat cannon, Honda push mower, Craftsman 2500 PSI pressure washer and more. Tools are new or like new!
- Ecoloop Cruiser, Vintage Nassau 26″ 3 speed, Vintage Raleigh 18″ Bicycle
- Nordic Rider exercise bike
- Coon N Cajun smoker grill
- Grind Master Professional coffee grinder
- Miss Dior and Opium perfume
- Kitchen items incl. George Foreman grill, Millennium Stemware, Private Stock stemware, Snackmaster Dehydrator, Breville Juice Fountain, coffee cups, wine and shot glasses, pots and pans, utensils, lots of new in boxed items!
- KS Pewter historical publications
- Electronics incl. Apple IMac desktop computer, Pair of Sony bongo speakers, Bose wave radio/CD, Pioneer turntable, Sansui stereo system with speakers, Technics speakers, Kenwood home stereo system, Sanyo radio, Royal typewriter, Akai reel to reel, HP printer, Audiovox car stereo and much more!
- Furniture incl. Hand carved rosewood couch and chairs custom made in Chania Greece with marble topped side and coffee tables., dining room table with 6 chairs, China cabinet, Bar/buffet, kitchenette table with 4 chairs, twin beds, dressers with mirrors, chest of drawers, desks, occasional chairs and tables, recliners, couch, bookshelves, vintage table, vintage stools and more!
- Very cool bar globe!
- Vintage green glass ashtray stand
- Pottery, China and glass incl. Longchamp, Bohemia Crystal, Japanese galore!, Oneida ” Victoria in Blue”, and so much more!
- Tons of new clothes and shoes for him. Size Large, pants 34-38 x 32 shoes 10.5 and 11. tons of ties, leather and fur coats, tons of suits, socks and undergarments.
- Women’s vintage size 12 and large.
- Various children’s clothing of all sizes
- Nintendo and Atari systems
- Lots of vintage toys!
- Still many things not shown in the photo gallery as we are still getting everything out. Surprises to be had!
- You have to come to this one!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.