- Jewelry incl. Gorgeous 10k, 14k & 18k fine gold. Diamonds, Sapphires, Jade, Mystic Topaz, Aqua Marine, Pearls and Amethyst. Loads of sterling jewelry with Turquoise, Mother of Pearl, Malachite and Mosaics. Railroad Tie clips and belt buckles. Lots of fantastic costume jewelry too!
- Coins and paper money incl. 1893, 1903S and 1907 $5. Gold., 1923 Large $1., Lots of Morgan and Peace silver dollars, Silver Kennedy and Franklin Halves, Walking Liberties, Mercury & Roosevelt silver dimes, Silver quarters, Flying Eagles, Indian Head and Wheat Cents., Buffalo and War nickels. Some foreign too.
- Pocket watches, clocks and wristwatches incl., 14k Bulava with sapphires and diamonds, 14k American Waltham Watch Co. Hamilton, Elgin, Waltham with coin silver Fahy’s #1 American Waltham Watch Co., Borel Neuchatel coin silver, PRR silver pocket, Udall & Ballow, Ingersoil Yankee, Accurite, Seth Thomas, Junghans A13, Celtic The Sessions, Flying Fortress Airplane clock, London England wall, Regulator A, Timex, Seiko, Rima, Jean and more!
- Howard Miller Grandfather clock in excellent working order!
- Guns incl. U.S. Bridesburg, U.S. Cotts & Extreme 260 flintlocks. Toy Roy Rogers Tonto
- Trains incl. PRR, Lionel, Bachmann Big Haulers, Poland LGB, Plasticville, tons of accessories!
- Black & White photos of varies trains, tracks and train yards/stations.
- United States postage stamps
- Mickey Mantle & Yogi Berra baseball cards
- 2 Vintage metal Railroad signs that read Yard Limit and 4 Tracks.
- Miniature desk cannons
- John Demmette Jr. First Lieutenant Company F 1887 CVC photo.
- Wallace sterling candlesticks and bowl.
- 1871 & 1872 New York National Exchange Bank checks
- Half Barrel fermented malt liquor label
- Tools incl. Husky Pro rolling toolbox, Dewalt 18v drill, Heavy Duty Shop Vac, Craftsman vice, Weller soldier iron, Toro 700 racovac, Karcher pressure washer, some hand and garden tools.
- Super cool maps incl. New York Central System, 1901 Galskill Mountains, PRR 1908, Lester Delaware Roadway, 1967 Albany, New York 1914 Electric Railroad, LeHigh Valley Railroad and Connections, Borough of Kennett Square, Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad, Elmira, New York and many others!
- Art incl. Toigo Train, Fogg Train, 1922 “The Greatest Trains in the World” print, Leslie Ragan New York Central System, 01 Jordan Conductor, Paul Detlefren Mountain Train, Misselhorn Union Station St. Louis, All Aboard Stamps, Babe Ruth & Lou Gehrig Yankees, (Sierra Railway, Valley Railroad and Conductors tickets framed together.) Home to Halesworth by Sam Lyons, At The Old Depot, a whole lot of train art!
- Instruments incl. Thibouville Paris Trumpet, Elkhhart Indiana trumpet, 2 super old trumpets and one old mandolin in case.
- Electronics incl. 2021 OLED 65″ LG Flat scree TV, Sharp 46″ flat screen TV, HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus, Kenwood multiple compact disc player, Panasonic Omnivision VHS, Sony DVD, Toshiba DVD.
- Toys incl. 1950’s Doepke MG TD by Model Toys Rossmoyne, Ohio USA., Metal diecast ships, planes and Military men, Baseball cast iron mechanical bank, Ice Zone air hockey and table tennis, Hot Wheels, Golden Toys, Solido 1964 Ford Mustang, Solido 1934 Ford Roadster x2, ERTH 1923 Replica Chevrolet delivery van, Hess gasoline truck, Franklin Mint 1991 Ford Willys Jeep, Microscope for kids, View-Master Stereoscope, Keystone Eye-Comfort Stereoscope No. 40, Story Book dolls with accessories and some board games too!
- Coal Miner’s lanterns
- Cameras incl. Kodak Jr. Six-20, Metres, Anscoflex II, Honeywell Pentax Heiland, Pen FT Olympus Pen F, Kodak 35 Kodamat and others.
- Several very nice large area rugs.
- Military hats and buttons
- Drafting tools
- Furniture incl. La-Z-Boy motorized dual reclining couch, La-Z-Boy recliners, 4 post Queen size bed, white leather trundle twin bed, full size bed, Colonial dining room table with 2 leaves and 6 chairs, Colonial lighted hutch, office desks, patio, oak table with 1 leaf and 4 chairs, barstools, electric fireplace, jewelry chest, bench, Antique and secretary desks, barrister bookcase and other shelving units, several occasional tables, inlaid and carved coffee table and matching end table, Queen Anne style furnishings, Antique cabinet for display and drawers and much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Lots of Corelle incl. 1980’s yearly plates., Cuisinart 2 Go, Oster blending machine, Cusinart electric can opener, Revere Ware pots and pans, Hamilton Beach hand mixer and grinder, Jay Import nesting pots, Crockpot, Cuisinart toaster oven and electric knife., Kuhn Rikon cookie press. Some utensils, glasses and coffee mugs.
- Lots of glassware incl. American Brilliant, Fenton, Westmoreland, Waterford Crystal, large collection of toothpick holders. Slag, ribbon, cut crystal, satin, ruby, cobalt, art and others!
- Clarkson College & Red Wing Hockey jerseys.
- Singer Advanced sewing machine small amount of buttons and needles.
- Cigar boxes
- Antique printer block cabinets
- Lots of Christmas décor
- Great selection of books.
- This house is super clean with some really great things! Come check it all out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.