- 2007 John Deere 2305 HST with bucket and Befco auger attachments. Only 3 hours. $12,985. for all!
- 2019 John Deere D105 Auto with 38.1 hours. With bagger and cart. $1075.00 for all!
- John Deere aerator
- Agri-Fab H.D. 1000 cart
- Briggs & Straton log splitter
- Troy-Bilt 7.0 3000 PSI pressure washer
- Craftsman push mowers
- Yard Machine 5.5 Self Propelled Chipper/Shredder/Vacuum
- BigCat concrete mixer
- Reddy Heater 55
- Tools incl. STIHL M5361 Chainsaw, STIHL f590 R weedeater, spreaders, B&D vac, Stihl MS192C chainsaw, WeedEater blower, Husqvarna 125B blower, Passlode cordless nail gun, B & D Firestorm set, Several Extansion and Werner fiberglass ladders, several hand and garden tools and more!
- New in box SoloStove Bonfire
- Garden cart
- Lots of coolers
- Shop vacs
- Dog crates for large dogs
- Several Rubbermaid storage shelves and bins
- Gas and propane tanks
- Gentle Spirits wind chimes
- Kitchen items incl. 2 Kitchen-aid mixers with attachments, Nuwave air fryer, Phillips fryer, Versaware cooker, Keurig coffee maker, Ninja blender, Hamilton Beach can opener, Calphalon pans, Hamilton Beach broiler, Rival fondue pot and more! All cabinets are super full!!
- Art incl. Rodo Graciela Boulanger (6) 22″ X 30″ etchings signed by the artist Los Domingos De Julieta 6 eaux-fortes originales I Trapezes, II Au Bois De Vincennes, III Balancelle, IV Au Jardin Du Luxembourg, V Corde A Sauter, VI Juliette Au Zoo. Signed Leroy Neiman 175/300 Limited Edition Serigraph “Red Sky”, Picasso original lithograph, Graciela Rodo Boulanger Original Serigraph signed and numbered Coldwell “Bishop’s move” Original colored lithographed with embossing signed artist proof Le Ba Dong “Horses in the Wind,” and ” Les Deux Cygnes”, “Friends in Need” Rockwell collagraph signed, Signed Mort Kunstler “Stuart’s Ride”, “Candlelight And Roses”, “Moonlight And Magnolias”, “Julia”, “Remember Me”, “The Fighting 69th”, “Lee At Fredericksburg “, & “General Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain”., Amaura, “Midnight Moon” and “Cobalt Skier”, Alamaru “Secret”, Several Mary Lou Troutman, John Weiss, Kristy Goggio, Boolanger, Original colored woodcut signed artist proof Amen “Pensive Girl” 20th century colored lithograph Picasso G140 – 50, John Kelley “N.Y. Harbour”, Ferryboat Artist Proof John Kelley, & “San Francisco”, Lautrec “Jane Arvil” Taubert “Mother & Child”, Amen “The Bonnet” and tons more!
- Sewing incl. Singer QuantumLock 14T967DC, Singer Futura, New Home My Excel 23X, tons of accessories too!
- SLIGH Grandfather clock
- Kawai upright piano and Dulcimer
- Painted ducks by Big Sky Carvers, Cabela’s Exclusive, John Gewerth and more!
- Pottery, Glass and China incl. Lewis, Brown Steedly, MCP, Germany West Germany Stein, Blue Ridge, Sanyo, Gorham “Ariana”, Crate & Barrel, Franciscan stoneware, and more!
- Electronics incl. Bose DVD player, Bose speaker nib, JVC DVD recording, Sony 3 disc system, Sony VCR, Sony TFT LCD color computer dislplay, Hitachi 42″ flat screen TV, several laptops and desktop computers, Dynex 32″ flat screen TV, Olevia 24″ flat screen TV, Weslo Pursuit, Quantum X, Amazon Kindle, Apple Ipad, Vizio 26″ flat screen TV, Hp office Jet printer, and much more!
- Several carpet cleaners and vacuums
- Furniture incl. 4 post king bed, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, 2 twin beds, 1 queen bed, dressers, several cedar and wooden trunks, bookcases, King Hickory leather sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman. Virginia House table with 6 chairs, Virginia House buffet, hutch, Vanity w/stool, white leather couch and chair, glass top round table with metal stand and 4 chairs, Teak patio furniture, Log swing and chairs, office desk and chairs, file cabinets, so much more!
- Several concrete statues.
- A collection of Virginia Metalcrafters
- Tons and tons of books!
- Clothes for him and her galore!
- Tons of new and like new toys.
- Christmas and other holidays.
- Every cabinet, closet and cupboard is slam packed full!
- This one is not to be missed!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.