Controlled Room and Home Gallery:
- Guns incl. Browning Belgium 12 gauge, Browning Belgium .22, Henry .22, Remington 20 guage, Marlin 9mm rifle with Bushnell scope, Finnbear .300 win mag Sako, Weatherby Vanguard VGL .270 with Leopold scope, Encore with .22 50 mag, 30/30 &.44 mag Thompson Center Arms interchangeable barrels, Ruger 44 magnum Super BlackHawk, Mauser 1909 Infantry Rifle 30-06 cal., Knight 50 cal. black powder, Several BB & Air incl. Sig MCX Pellet air rifle, Crossman BB .177 cal, Crossman BB rifle, Marksman air rifle, Walther CP99, Daisy C11, Daisy BB, Powerline 1200…several types and quantity of bullets. Scope incl. Leupold VX-II 3-9X50mm, Simmons 8 pint, Leopold Vari-X Compact, Bushnell Sportsview and others.
- Sailboat Hobie Catamaran (not pictured), Canoes and Kayaks
- Clocks & Watches incl. Ridgeway Grandfather, Seiko, Wenger Swiss Military, Pulsar, Bijoux Terner, Skagen, Fossil, Casio, Event Cuckoo and more!
- Pocket Knives and multi-tools incl. Winchester, Buck, Henry, Swiss Army, Sheffield, Berkley, Kiliman Jaro, Ozark Trail and many others!
- Tools incl. Just about all of the tools are new in package or like new! Kobalt kits, Kobalt tree pruner, Black & Decker trimmer, Poulan Pro tree chainsaw, Craftsman, Kobalt, Black & Decker drills and saws., Dremels, Ryobi One Plus, Poulan Pro chainsaw, Cordless inflation machine, Easy Care boat cover, Several new in box emergency car kits, several new JumpStart battery chargers, Many new hose, hosereels, and garden tools. Tons and tons of new screwdrivers, socket sets, axes, hammers, saws, drill bits, accessory tool kits, utility heaters and fans, gas cans, pliers, scissors, shovels, rakes, Bicycle (Not pictured) work gloves and so much more! You won’t believe it!!
- Art incl. Nong “Nude Mountain” “Horizon” & several others., Various unknown Korean oil paintings, Koehron water color, Bygler “Spring Flowers”, Judith Coville Conrad “River Bank Sunset”, Hamer, Judith Coville Conrad “Flowers”, Don Dowey “French Quarter Nights”, Thomas Moran “The Much Resounding Sea”, W. Clemons painted mirror, Vincent Vangogh “Roses” and Irises and so much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Many new in box items! Analon pots and pan set, Waring Pro waffle maker, Tramontina 3 pc. pan set, Mr. Coffee, several pots and pans, tons and tons of utensils including many knives and knife sets,
- Young Chang upright piano
- Decent amount of tie tacks, cufflinks and other jewelry
- Pottery glass in China including Lenox, Waterford crystal, mudmen, Korean, Fleuron “Chloe” Many vases of all sorts and more!
- Electronics incl. Brother DCP 7020 laser printer, Sharp UX-300, HP Envy 5660, LG 55″ flat screen TV, Nintendo game cube/Sega Genesis, Pioneer stereo system with case and several speakers, Go Video DVD/CHS, Taijin Media DVD player, Pioneer Karaoke system with laser discs., Shure microphones, LaCrosse Tech remote weather stations, HP Photo Smart premium, Yamaha surround sound, Randall amp, Lasko pro fan, Sylvania DVD/VHS player, Realistic old radio tuner, Sony Handycam DCR-SR200, Haier Dehumidifier, Sony MP3, and much more!
- Singer Magic Steam press
- Lane & Loft leather office chairs new in box
- Kawia organ with bench
- Several statues and busts and other collectibles
- Tons of new and like new fishing poles and accessories!
- Cameras incl. Nikon D40X new in box, Canon HF200, Nikon D7000, Nickon Coolpix 8700, Pentax lens, tons of tripods and accessories. Many new in box!
- Binoculars incl. Emerson, Bushnell, Shift, Bosch & Lomb, Bresee and more!
- Furniture incl. Black leather oversize chair with matching ottoman, Ethan Allen King bed with matching dresser w/mirror, end tables and chest of drawers., Ashlynn flat screen TV stand, Bassett full size bed with matching dresser/w mirror, Ethan Allen end tables, Armstrong First Family queen bed set with matching dresser w/mirror, and chest of drawer., Solid wood dining room table with 2 leaves and 8 chairs, Ethan Allen buffet/bar, Solid wood dining room table with 1 leaf and 6 chairs, Several office desks and chairs, Health-O-Meter professional scales, Sectional Sofa, Solid wood chest of drawers, metal end and coffee tables, bookshelves, metal racks, folding Rubbermaid picnic tables and much more!
- TONS AND TONS OF OFFICE SUPPLIES!
- Brother CS-100T new in box sewing machine
- Hundreds of DVD’S, & CD’s. Record Albums, Laser Discs, VHS and cassette tapes too!
- Hundreds of thousands of NEW shirts size Small & Medium for men, Pants and suits small & Medium for men. Shoes size 7, 7.5, 8 and 8.5. Tons of ties, undergarments new in package GALORE!!!
- So many super nice lamps and accessories for the home
- Tons and tons of really cool books! Many table size books too!
- Some new in box toys
- Tons of new toiletries, chemicals, razors and accessories for men and women!
- Barware items
- Room divider screen with silk art!
- Hoover steam cleaner new in box
- Several metal folding chairs
- Tons and tons of new luggage of all shapes and sizes!
- Nordictrack exercise machine, Many new weights and equipment!
- Fireplace accessories new in box
- Leather doctors bags
- Tons and tons of frames and photo albums
- THIS IS NOT ONE YOU WANT TO MISS! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN THIS SALE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.