The Cars, Motorcycle, Sheds and Outside Gallery:
- 1948 Chevy Oldsmobile Completely restored. Oldsmobile rocket motor, spare rocket motor and original flathead complete! $24,785.
- 1972 Cadillac El Dorado Convertible needs a tremendous amount of work cracked block. $500 as is.
- 2009 Harley Davidson sportster with only 1700 miles great condition! $4,275.
- 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport 89,037 miles. Needs break lines and alternator is locked up. New Brake lines are included. $2,875.
- 1998 Chevy Lumina sedan blown head gasket. $475. As is.
- Guns incl. (2) Springfield M1 Carbine 30 caliber rifles with magazines and ammo boxes., Springfield Model 1903, (2) Remington model 700 .308 rifles, Savage Axis 6.5 Creedmoor rifle, Ruger ranch rifle .223 caliber “Mini 14”, Henry .22 caliber S/L/LR rifle, Savage Anschutz Mark 10, Ruger 10/22, Robbins & Lawrence Windsor VT 184 black powder rifle, RG 14 .22 pistol, Erma/Excam .22 pistol (not pictured) W. Parkhurst shotgun (not pictured) Marksman Mod 40 cal .177, Diana Model 34 .177, American Classic Model 1377 .177, Daisy Model 840 .177.
- Bend Pak 9000 Lb. 4 post lift.
- 2 ton engine lift
- Troy Bilt wide cut mower 33 inch mulching deck
- DR professional power vacuum
- Ranger manual tire changer with Mac Balancer
- Watches and clocks incl. Waterbury thirty day train station, Emperor wall, Seth Thomas mantel, Howard Miller Grandfather Emperor Grandmother, Fossil, Seiko, Timex and Xonix and more.
- Countyline 22 Ton log splitter like new
- 2 sheds 10’ x 16’ and 8’ x 12’ Please have professional movers.
- Snap on graphing scanner MT 2500
- Pittsburgh 1800 pound capacity motorcycle stand new in box.
- Coins and paper money incl. 1971 Eisenhower proof dollars, 1922 and 1923 peace dollars,1964 Kennedy halves, One dollar silver certificate, confederate states of America $20, 1972 uncirculated silver dollars, 1963 red seal two dollar bills, 1848 Indian head pennies 1908 the nickel two large one cent.
- Indian arrows, axes and tools.
- Kobalt 30gal. Air Compressor
- NIB Van Buren Topside Creeper
- Large pieces of quartz.
- (1) 14 karat gold men’s ring
- Pocket and fish knives
- New Traeger grill/smoker
- Large Snap-On & Mac rolling toolboxes
- Brand new Weber charcoal grill
- Hechinger lawn mower
- Tools incl. Tons of Snap-On, Mac, Klutch pneumatic. Fire stone drill, Skil grinder, Worx, Rockwell grinder, several creepers, Large anvil, vice, Sunex tools bench grinder, Craftsman 8 inch drill press, Chicago electric power tools 500 amp load tester, Larin 7 gallon portable air tank, Task force chopsaw, 3 ton floor jack, Poulan, Worx, Homelite, Husqvarna and Remington pole saws and chainsaws. Husqvarna trimmer, Eastwood air compressor, Protech 3301 scroll saw, tons and tons of hand and garden tools!
- 12 Ton hydraulic jack
- Several Solo Stove accessories NIB and new large Solo Stove
- Vizio flat screen TV
- Bose Acoustic wave music system
- Victor company oxygen acetylene welding torch set
- White sewing machine
- Kitchen items incl. New Kitchenaide mixer, Green Pan, Gotham Steel, Contempra Electric indoor grill, Princess. Pressure cooker, cooks essential steamer, KitchenAid handheld mixer, Farberware tea, thermos, Green pots and pans, copper chef pots and pans, Lodge and other cast iron, Pyrex, Cuisinart mixer, Osterizer blender, Westin burger press, Braun held mixer, Nuwave precision induction cooktop pro titanium, Sunbeam microwave, Rival crockpot, George Forman grill, Jack LaLanne’s power juicer, Euro pro toaster oven and so much!
- Furniture incl. Trex Adirondack chairs with attached tables, wicker outdoor chairs, Queen Anne dining room table with 6 chairs, ball and claw food gait leg tables, Permacraft twin beds, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers., Morganton Solid mahogany for post king size bed, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror. Occasional tables and chairs, white chest of drawers and mirrors. Queen size sleeper sofa. American Drew sofa table, Baker Furniture chest of drawers, and more!
- Art incl. Herb Jones Midnight oyster run or Bana to Baltimore. Chas Lundgreen, Cecil Golding, J.S. Parks and more!
- Manuel Rodriguez e Hijos and Enrique Tapicas acoustic guitars.
- Royal Daulton Toby mugs incl. Old salt, Captain Ahab, Long John silver, and Aramis.
- Pottery glass and China incl. Royal Worchester, Ansley, Adams, Oxney Green, Herrand Hungary, Booths, Aynsley, Fenton, Staffordshire “Crown”, Delft, Limoges, Herend and more!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.