- Jewelry incl. 10k & 14K gold. Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires, sterling and costume.
- Clock and Watches incl. Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1951-52 Ref 6084 (Not pictured was out for authentication.) Westclox, Sessions horse, 2 Westclox Big Ben, Bristol pocket, Carriage, Citizens, Sharp, Seiko, Timex and more!
- Coins and paper money incl. Large 1923 $1 paper, Morgan and Peace silver dollars, Ike dollars, silver Kennedy halves, Walking Liberty and Benjamin halves, Mercury and Roosevelt silver dimes, Jefferson, War and Buffalo nickels, Wheat and Indian head pennies. Foreign paper and coins. Bronze medallion commemorative.
- Tons of Cutco knives and serving utensils.
- John Deere L100 5 speed not running with bagger system
- Tools incl. Honda HS 520 snow blower, Briggs & Stratton 4.5 HP pressure washer, Werner 10ft fiberglass ladder, Werner 6ft ladder, Ortho seed spreader, Black & Decker saw, Poulan Pro leaf blower, Husqvarna weed eater, Toro ultra blower vac, Skilsaw power saw, Black & Decker drill, Frigidaire dehumidifier, some hand and garden tools and more!
- Wood, working duck decoys, plastic ducks, wooden Swans and other birds.
- Vintage wood Mud Puppy folk art lures
- Furniture incl. Heywood Wakefield tea cart, Ethan Allen couch, chair, half moon table, coffee table, painted white end tables and recliner., AIG Designs nesting tables, American of Martinsville buffet, China cabinet, Table with 6 chairs and 1 large leaf., Lighted curio cabinet, Antique high chair with enamel tray, Victrola record player and cabinet, Antique White Mountain ice chest, lots of wicker patio, gorgeous green patio table with 4 chairs and umbrella, Solid wood kitchenette table with 4 ladder back rush bottom chairs, Pier 1 Imports magazine shelf, Broyhill Queen size bed, dresser w/mirror, 2 end tables and chest of drawers., Treadle Singer sewing machine, Several pedestals, Lane cedar trunks, Gun cabinet, Powell ‘Old English jewelry cabinet, Cavalier full size bed, dresser with mirror, vanity with bench and chest of drawers., 2 Antique wash stand, game table, Executive office desk, office chair, file cabinet, gooseneck rocking chair, 2 dress maker stands, metal full size bed, several room divider screens, antique vanity, white child’s rocking chair, rush bottom rocking chair, quilt racks, occasional tables and chairs and much more!
- Lots of Hummel’s
- Large sad iron collection!
- 2 Sentry and 1 Antique safes
- Many super nice homemade quilts , coverlets, napkins, runners, doilies and more!
- Kitchen items incl. Club pots & pans, Black & Decker rice cooker, tons of Corning Ware tea and coffee pots, Corning Ware casseroles, Farberwear “White Christmas” dishes, Anchor Hocking baking pans, Holiday 07 “Classic Tidings” dishes, Casuals apple dishes, The Pampered Chef, Signature mixing bowl set, Rival crock pot, cast iron frying pans, Presto Pride pots and pans, Hamilton Beach and Cuisinart electric can openers, marble rolling pin, NIB Crock Pot, Mr. Coffee, Currier and Ives dishes and much more!
- Pipes, lighters, pocket knives, military metals, lighters.
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Electronics incl. Epson Workforce WF-7710 printer, 2 HP monitors, Staples shredder, Sony & Philips radios, Philips tube TV with VHS, Sony Trinitron small TV,
- Art incl. Edmund S. Spinney, Robert White, framed maps, Jane Matthews, BR Greene,
- Tons of crocks and antique jugs!
- Tons of baskets and tins
- Beach décor
- Christmas and other holiday décor. So much you wont even believe it!
- Antique sleighs
- Several antique dolls
- Clothes, shoes and accessories for women.
- Every cabinet, cupboard and closets are jammed full!
- This house is slam packed full of some super clean and nice items! You don’t want to miss it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.