- Tools incl. Troy Bilt trimmers, Honda push mower, Troy Bilt edger, Troy Bilt jump start engine starter, Craftsman miter saw, Sears drill, some hand and garden tools.
- Jewelry incl. (A lot more jewelry was added after the photo gallery because we found it upstairs in a closet.) Lots of men’s tie tacks, cuff links, military pins and badges, challenge coins, tons of bracelets, necklaces, and lots of costume jewelry.
- Watches incl. Hamilton, Fossil, Citizen, Timex and more.
- Furniture incl. Leather sofas, lots of shelving units, dining room table with 8 chairs, office, queen and twin size beds, book shelf, USAF rocking chair, dressers and chest of drawers, really nice patio furniture, Pinocchio chairs, Slam Pinnacle inter-trading rocking horse, Feirdun weight bench, Entertainment centers, weight benches and so much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Ninja Professional blender, Cutco, Jay Import cookie jar, Keurig coffee maker, Crockpot, Oster waffle maker, Ninja blender, Hamilton Beach blender, Crockpot little dipper, Bella Rocket blender, National mixer, Pyrex, Corningware, Chantal Blue, Pfaltzraff and more!
- Electronics incl. 65″ Samsung flat screen TV, Epson printer XP-410, Logitech surround sound speakers, Sony Bluray, Sony stereo, several tablets, Kindle, Rocket vacuum, Sharp VCR, Proscan 32″ flat screen TV, RCA camcorder, and much more!
- Pottery, Glass and China incl. Noritake, Blue Willow, Chokin, Bella, Stax, Oriental, David Fisher and much more.
- Large Angle figurine collection
- Paint ball set
- Toys and games incl. Pokémon, Harry Potter, Disney, Comic books, Children’s books, beginner guitars, lots of collectible items!
- So many name brand clothes, shoes and accessories for men! Shoes are size 10.5 and many are new or like new.
- This house is 3 stories packed full!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.