- 2006 Volkswagen Phaeton with 106,000 miles. $6875.00 great condition!
- Tools and lawn items incl. Murray Select 42″/20hp Twin Automatic drive riding mower, Snapper 11.5 HP riding mower, North Star Honda Engines GX Series Commercial GX390 generator, Craftsman 4.0HP vacuum, shredder, bagger, blower and brush., Troy Bilt Honda GC160 5.0 power washer, battery charger, hand and yard tools.
- Clocks and watches incl. Invicta, Stauer, Android, Black Hills Gold, Oniss, ESQ Swiss, Citizens Quartz, Stuhrling and more!
- Art incl. T. Steinlen “Clinique Cheron” 40 x 48 hand drawn lithograph by Editions Limited, Paf. “Fernand and Clement & Cie “Clement Cycles” 38 x 52 hand drawn lithograph by Editions Limited, A. Schindler “Voyage Autour de Monde- Round the World 53 x 39.5 Hand drawn lithography by Editions Limited. First three come with certificate of authenticity., Historic St. Augustine “Bridges of Lions”, Usine aBureauxi 130 iridubois, Cointreau Angers, USA 42, Eno River Mill Berry Millet, Evil Sante Don Boil, Albert William, Asti Cinzano Hoffilan, Marilyn Monroe, Denmark’s Country Charm, Redskins 1991, Leighton Jones Sad Clowns, Martini Vermouth Torino, Boys Best Friends Duncan, El Cazador Yaun Lee, Classroom Bob Darnell, C. Pamgag, Bavagnoli Empire State Building, Campbell’s Soup, Spaulding Bread 1936, Schlindler La Tauraine, Order of the Ditch, Cognac Monnet, Farmhouse, Full Scrapbook do Anthony Argentina models sketching and more!
- Electronics incl. Akai GX-630D reel to reel, Motorola vintage tube radio, Space Saver Infrared space heater, Universal speakers, GE radio, Panasonic TV, Bose speakers, Vizio TV, Bose subwoofer, Several free standing heaters, Protron TV, Eviant portable TV, Microscope, Keystone Movie Graph, Sharp radio and speaker set, HP Photosmart printer, CD players, Audiovox speakers, Kodak slide projector, Sears Electronic Disc system, Magnavox boom box, Optima camera set, Underwood typewriter and so much more!
- Fever Franken slot machine in great working order with tokens and key.
- Vintage and new in box toys incl. Lionel 3562-25, Multi Control Transformer, 6464-275, 6427-1, 6464-475, 3444, 6430, 3469X, Plasticville 1805-149 and SC-4., USS Missouri BB-63 and USS Enterprise CVN-65., Lionel Stearman Biplane, Collectable cars and trucks incl. Mobil, Exxon, Coca Cola, Sunoco, Citgo, Team Caliber Race Fans, Hess, Sentry, Maisto, Liberty, Road Tough, Nascar, Kenworth, Amoco, Texaco, Gear Box, Dupont and much more!
- Barware items incl. Bumper pool table, Budweiser steins and signs, Joe Cool, Camel matches, Nude woman vintage Japan mugs, Vintage Bols dancing girl decanter, lots of advertising shot and beer glasses, skull decanters and glasses and much more!
- Several gorgeous stained glass lamps!
- Furniture incl. Teak wall units, Sectional sofa, benches, kitchen table and chairs, small table with two chairs, modern black leather couch, loveseat and oversize chair, flat screen TV stands, king, full and queen size beds, display cabinets, China cabinet, end tables, lighted display pedestal, enamel top table, trunks, desks, entertainment centers, wicker furniture, patio furniture, antique oak ice chest, bookshelves and much more!
- Collection of picture discs & Star Wars Reel to Reel
- Tempus Fugit wall clock
- Thomas Pacconi Classics globe
- Kitchen incl. Oster toaster oven, Pyrex, Hamilton Beach coffee maker, B & D can opener, CooperChef air fryer Tons of copper pots and pans and other collectibles!, Power pressure cooker, Cuisinart toaster, Braun fruit slicer, Cuisinart coffee pot, Express Redi Set Go, George Forman grill and much more! All the cabinets and cupboards are FULL!
- Large doll house with furniture and clothing
- Mens clothing size Large and shoes size 9. Lots of really nice winter coats too.
- MUCH MUCH MORE! This house is clean with some really great items throughout!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.