The Classic Car Gallery:
- 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS. New 454 engine, lots of high-performance parts installed. Lots of new parts. Exhaust incomplete, interior incomplete, drivers break line leaking. Needs some TLC. Asking $40,125.00 as is.
- 1965 Pontiac GTO. New 497 engine, lots of high-performance parts. Exhaust incomplete, interior incomplete, needs interior dash wiring, drive shaft U joint, drivers door panel, exterior parts like mirrors etc. Asking $35,125.00.
- 1967 Buick Riviera. Everything is great on this one! Drive it home! Asking $15,125.
- 1967 Oldsmobile 442. Everything is great on this one! Drive it home! Asking $35,125.00
- 1966 Ford Thunderbird. Needs new fuel tank and electronic fuel pump. Engine runs well. Asking $17,425.00
- Tools incl. Craftsman 150 PSI 6 horsepower 30 gallon vertical air compressor, Delta 12″ drill press, Craftsman rolling toolboxes, Fast fuel air spark technology MVP pro-tech, buffer/polisher, Dymo Rhino 5200, WEN toolbox, Drexel Saw-Max, Skil 7.5 Sawzall, Craftsman pneumatic tools, Black and Decker drill, Kawasaki air gun, Impact wrench, Coleman powermate, Several battery chargers, OTC5613 vacuum pressure gauge kit, Black and Decker high performance cyclone, tornado drill, optima charger’s digital 1200, vector industrial series 900 jump start system and power supply, Works sidekick table saw, Central forge 11 piece slide hammer set, several Jack yeah spell Jack sands, tons and tons of hand tools many of them are new or like new! EML portable 1000 W halogen worklight with tripod, 3 piece auto snow shovel, power Smith light, electric card Jack Buffalo tools, Brand new jaw horse, brand new Pittsburgh 800 pound low lift transmission Jack, Pittsburgh blind hole bearing puller set, Legacy Mega power 12 vote battery powered grease gun, Perkily’s legendary performance 11 AM paddle switch small angle grinder, Dremel 400 XPR, optima charger, shop vacs, Chicago 1800PSI pressure washer, Werner ladders, Craftsman10″ Compound Miter Saw, several hoses for air compressor, Earthquake Model MC 43E mini cultivator, Coleman Powermate portable generator, Black and Decker hedgehog 2 in 1 landscape edger, Central pneumatic 1.5 horsepower pancake air compressor, 6 ton hydraulic jack, Big Red 8 ton Long Ram Jack, Quick Jack, 500 pound capacity Deluxe cargo Carrier and tons more!
- Like new Mead LX200 GPS with tripod and extras.
- Cub Cadet LT1045 riding lawn mower
- 2 Phantom 2 vision plus V3.0 drones
- Electronics incl. At-LP1240-USB, Ion USB and Kenwood turntables., 82″ Samsung MU8000 flat screen TV,Bose Companion 20, Sony mega storage 200cd player, Pioneer and Bose speakers, Onkyo TX-NR838, Sony DVD/CD/ video CD, Sony STR De985, Theater Wide HD TV, Pioneer Plasma PDP-6071PU, Yamaha keyboard, Pioneer PD-TM3, Pioneer VSX-D602S, Pioneer CT-WM62R, Edifier R1280T, Pioneer PDP-S41 Speaker systems, gaming computers with all parts needed to complete them and much more!
- Massive Diecast car collection!
- Tons and tons of mostly new and some used car parts.
- Tons of Oriental art and décor.
- Furniture incl. Fairmont Design’s living room, dining room, and bedroom sets! Formal dining room table with 2 leaves and 6 chairs, leather couch and matching sofa, King, queen and full size beds, marble top tables and end tables, sofa tables, wood and Rubbermaid bookshelves, several display cabinets, end tables, dressers, chest of drawers, oak table with 6 rolling chairs, small round table with 4 chairs, solid oak storage cabinets, decorative metal corner cabinets, stereo cabinets, upholstered sofa and matching rocker recliner, CD & DVD cabinets, very large wall unit/entertainment center, round table with 4 chairs, floor and table lamps, Executive office furniture, office chairs, roll top desk, file cabinets,
- New Drive wheelchair with accessories
- Very nice record album and 45’s collection Mostly Disco.
- Lots of office supplies incl. Desks, chairs, accessories and more!
- Art and silk flower arrangements
- Clothes, shoes and accessories for him
- Tons and tons of CD’s
- THIS HOUSE IS PACKED FULL OF NEW AND LIKE NEW ITEMS! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.