The Controlled Room Gallery:
- Coins incl. Over 20 Uncirculated Carson City slabbed Morgan silver dollars, 3 Gold Olympic 1/2 oz commemorative sets, WWII commemorative 1/4 oz gold and silver set, several other Morgan loose CC and various year dollars, Walking Liberties (not pictured) Tons of Silver! Kennedy halves, rare Flying Eagle pennies, 250 rolled war nickels, tons of pre 1964 silver, tons of Canadian silver proof dollars and silver coins from all years, wheat pennies, Mint sets starting from 1955 and up. Mint WWII silver nickels slabbed (not pictured) Silver Eisenhower proof dollars in mint packages, Peace silver dollars and more!
- Jewelry incl. Massive 14k & 18k necklaces and rings for men(not pictured) Gorgeous diamonds, rubies, sapphires, aquamarine, opals, leopard agate, citrine quartz, several 10k, 12k, 14k, 18k, 22k, and 24k necklaces, rings, brooches, pins, pendants, fire opals, shell cameos, Masonic, Elks teeth in gold, several 10k, 14k, 18k and 22k watch fob chains, Amazing art in sterling jewelry incl. several Squash Blossom necklaces, massive sterling and turquoise bracelets, necklaces, belts, bear claws, tons of sterling making beads, pendants, brooches, loose wire, turquoise, coral, just about everything you need to make your own jewelry. Several military, Boy Scout, Girl Scout and Masonic pins, small amount of costume jewelry.
- Guns incl. Rare Remington UMC 380 ACP WWII nurses pistol, Reproduction Civil War flint lock rifle made from the Colonial Williamsburg unused, Original 1860 Civil War flint lock pistol engraved, M1 Carbine .30 cal, Mauser 22lr Bolt-action, Marlin s,l,lr lever-action, Gauber 22lr single shot, antique flintlock rifle, tons of ammo and antique shot pouches and cans. Original holsters and cases too! (not pictured)
- Tons of sterling flatware and sterling souvenir spoons.
- Massive Aladdin lamp collection and we are selling the Aladdin hanging fixtures as well…incl. Tiffany Studios, Several original Aladdin, Hitchcock with pulpit shade, Wonder, Sunbeam, The Front Light, White Flame, Bridgeport and Brass Co., The JR Rochester, Footlight, The Miller Lamp Co., Rayo, Rayo Jr., B & H, LA Colombe, Rochester Stamping Co., The Ps & A MFG Co. Victor, No. 1 Queen Anne, The New Rochester Jr., Metaloglobe US NR. 104 E, Dietz, Cornellus & Co., Wolf, tons and tons of accessories and so much more!
- Massive Shoenhut collections incl. Humpty Dumpty Circus with tons of extras! Clowns, Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, dolls, Zebra, Lion, Poodle, Donkey, Horse, Duck, Pig, Roly Poly, tons of accessories and much much more!
- Steiff Collection incl. NIB with shipping boxes Golden Age of the Circus, Bears, Elephant, Monkey, Bird, Turtle, Bat, Fox, Squirrel, Lion, Dogs, Skunk, Frog and much more!
- Massive knife collection incl. Military, Girl Scouts, Boyscouts, Boker, hunting, fishing and everything in between!
- Antique and vintage toys incl. Tons of cast iron horse and buggies, Amish people, New in original box Gilbert Erector Set not ever assembled, mechanical banks, Texaco Fire Chief fire truck, Lionel trains, Mantua Tyco train set, Hafner train set, Tonka trencher, Mighty Tonka dump truck, Tonka forklift, Hubley mighty metal truck, International Pay Hauler, Tonka Mobile clam, Tootsie Toy, Matchbox, NIP McDonalds, Snoopy Fisher price Dog, Hubley school bus, Mary Kern, Snowpen and friends, TY beanie babys, Cabbage Patch dolls, Byers Choice The Carolers and tons more!
- Tons and Tons of vintage G.I. Joe figures and tons of accessories!
- Star Wars Pez dispensers, a few starships, a few of the original figurines too!
- Military helmets, canteens, and accessories.
- Tons of antique MahJong sets and accessories.
- Moose and Steer horn antlers and ox bone carved items.
- Megalodon sharks teeth and smaller ones too!
- Rock collection
- Small marble collection
- Really cool antique doctors bag with original 1920’s prescription pack and filled with glass bottles of original meds.
- Antique mantel clocks
- Vintage Evinrude outboard motor
- Vintage aluminum canoe
- Araya bicycle
- Fishing rods and accessories
- Antique open wagon with brake, Duralite racer sled, Fleixible Flyer sled
- Camping equipment
- Tools incl. Dayton grinder, Makita finishing sander, Pad sanders, Skil 490 sander, Delta bench grinder, Black and Decker hedge trimmer, Large Craftsman vice, Black and Decker sander, Toro leaf blower, McCulloch chain saw, Sears Heavy Duty engine starter and battery charger, step and extension ladders, Craftsman cultivator/edger, several antique, vintage and new hand tools too!
- 80’s baseball and football card collection
- Lots of postage stamps, many in books and loose ones too…most are unused.
- Art incl. Jacques Barns oil on canvas with 3D Canadian geese framed in barn wood, E.J. Aball, Barbara Evans, Warren Sallman, James Reed, G.A. Young and others.
- Electronics incl. 65″ Samsung flatscreen TV, Samsung soundbar, Hitachi & RCA VCR’s, SAM 5E speakers, JVC stereo double cassette deck, RCA 5 disc changer, Samsung audio/video, Bell & Howell 8mm projector, Kenwood stereo synthesizer Tuner, amplifier and speakers.
- Furniture incl. Large antique corner cabinet, 2 large antique hutches, solid metal heavy duty desk, Statton Americana long dresser w/mirror, tall dress, two night stands and matching queen size bed. Antique wood and glass display cabinets, dining room table with leaves and 6 chairs, marble top tables, coffee table, couch, full bed, TV stands, oak round table with 4 chairs, file cabinets, concrete benches and more!
- Vintage kitchen items.
- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!! SURE TO FIND SOME NICE COLLECTIBLES THROUGHOUT!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.