When: December 6th-8th, 2019
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4. One owner 190,848 miles. $2,425.
- Cub Cadet series 1000 riding mower
- Yard Machine 21″ & Murray 22″ push mowers
- Tools incl. Dewalt saber saw, Worx jaw saw, Krafttech palm sander, 2 ton foldable jack stands and floor jack, Craftsman leaf blower, Magnum X5 airless paint sprayer, Drill Master angle grinder, Craftsman 3/8″ drill, Hitachi DS 14 DFW drill Ozark Trail high volume electric air pump, Shop Vac 16 gallon portable blower wet/ dry vac, Xantrex Powerpack 300 plus battery charger, Husky electric pressure washer 1800 psi, B&F 16″ hedge trimmer, Craftsman 18″ chain saw, tool boxes, B&D and Craftsman circular saws, Sears automatic battery charger, Hyper Tough variable speed w/105 PC accessory kit, Corona razor tooth saw, Craftsman pad sander, 16′ extension ladder, lots of and and yard tools and much more!
- 3 BB guns, some costume jewelry Elgin pocket watch, vintage bank and other collectibles.
- Fishing poles and equipment
- Bowflex Ultimate, Nordic Track Sequoia, Schwinn mens bike, Lax Pros Lacrosse net, 830 treadmill, helmets and other gaming and workout equipment.
- Furniture incl. Patio, tables, Lazyboy sofas, love seats, recliner, desks, entertainment centers, coffee, end and occasional tables, oak kitchen table with 4 chairs, dressers, chest of drawers, mirrors, futon, full size beds, office and much more!
- Clock incl. Seiko Westminster, Concord, Westwood & Ingram.
- Cast iron horse drawn fire truck and sleighs.
- Estey Organ Co. The Brotttleboro USA
- Kitchen items and tons of it incl. Braun, Osterizer, Cuisinart, Pamptered Chef, Tupperware, Arcadia, Electric wok, Presto, Hamilton Beach, Rival, Stainless steel cookware, Keurig, Fiesta, Tramontina Knife set, Calphalon pots and pans, Cast Iron pots, Corelle, Progressive, Anchor Hocking, tons of new items in boxes, food saver, Cooks Essentials, tons of platters, carnival glass and so much more!
- Electronics incl. 52″ LG flat screen TV, Silver Reed electric 8700 typewriter,Several VCR/DVD players, Harman Kardon AVR 320, Sony Playstation, XBox 360, Sony Playstation 3, Sony 5 disk player, Sony Playstation TV, RCA TV, Kenmore sewing machine, Sanyo cassette player, Denon Stereo, FitBit, Toshiba projector, Sony Cybershot camera, Kodak easy share camera, Canon Sure Shot camera, LLoyds AM/FM stereo receiver with speakers, Epson XP-600 fax machine, HP Printer, TP-Link gaming adapter, range expander wireless bridge, White sewing machine, HP W1907 monitor, Casio keyboard, Garmin Nuvi, Onkyo TX-8255 receiver, Sony Disc Explorer 400, Onkyo TX-SR309 AV receiver/Ampli Tuner and much more!
- TONS AND TONS OF DVD’S, Playstation 3 & 4 Games, XBox, Wii and Nintendo games too!
- Lots of clothes for women, girls, boys and men too. Shoes, and plenty of accessories!
- Tons of chemicals, cleaning supplies, garage stuff, toiletries, linens galore too!
- Tons and tons of Beanie Babies!!
- COME DO SOME CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH US!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.