THE VEHICLES GALLERY:
- 1954 MG TF 1250 completely restored with only 3000 miles on the engine! Runs great! Clean clear title! Drive it away. $32,325.
- 2013 Honda Accord in excellent condition! One owner with only 25,877 original miles. Clean clear title. Still has the new car smell! $19,495.
- 2003 Ford Ranger with only 46,944 miles. One owner with a clean clear title! Runs great. $6,750.
- Sterling incl. 2 sets of International “Royal Danish” 112 total pieces of flatware, W.M. Wise & Son tray, Gorham, Heirloom Flatware and others.
- Costume and sterling jewelry
- Tools incl. Craftsman rolling tool box, Craftsman socket and wrench sets new in box, Black & Decker hedge trimmers, Sears chopsaw, B&D edger, Poulan Pro weedeater, Craftsman work light, Craftsman table saw, Dremel 7700, Mantis tiller, Craftsman lawn mower, lots of new and like new items! Tons of hand and yard tools too!
- Fishing incl. St. Croix fly rod, BW fly rod with case, DB Dun fly rod x 2 in case, Braid, Mono Filament, Flurocarbon, Shimazo, Zabco, BW, Shakespeare, Silstar, Montague, Ugly Stik, Garcia Conolon, Ike Walton, tons and tons of tackle and accessories!
- Furniture incl. Fantastic MCM! (2) Svend Larsen Teak Mobelfabrik matching display cabinets (one is longer than the other) Mobelfabrik Danish table with two extending end leaves (attached) (6) J.L. Mollers Mobelfabrik teak chairs model 55 & 71., Several solid wood Amish made items incl. Very large display cabinet, 4 post canopy queen bed, secretary desk/cabinet, armoire, side tables. American Signature entry table, Oak dining room table with 6 chairs, teak desk, vintage couches and loveseats, trundle bed, full size bed, Drexel dining room table with 6 chairs, Drexel side cabinets, white wicker patio furniture (not pictured), white wicker lamp, patio table with chairs like new, Ashwood & White Clad Simmons Hardware Co. ice boxes., jewelry boxes, white rocking chair, round and half moon tables, chest of drawers and much much more!
- Rugs incl. Williamsburg Kerman 2’6″ x 12′, Kerastan Ivory Tabriz 8’8″ X 10’6″ several no name rugs and runners too!
- Tons of nautical supplies and décor incl. Propellers, antique knotted floats, bumpers and nets., Ships wheels and anchors, rudder lamp, crab and lobster traps, Toby mugs, vintage fishing baskets, porcelain and ceramic sailors, boat hook, boat lights, glass float, ships bell, several wooden barrels and buckets, boat ladder, several decorative boats, mounted fish, life preservers, lighthouses and much more!
- Ducks incl. Several working ducks some with weights and glass eyes, William O’Neil IV canvasback swan and duck, William A. Smith, Captain Bill Buck, Herb Daisy Jr., Henley Lentz, Riduk and so many more!
- Clocks and watches incl. Black Star & Frost, Ansonia, Timex, Hamilton, Geneva and more!
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Dansk, Tons of Waterford crystal, Czechs crystal, Westbury by Wedgewood, Wedgewood “Florentine Dragon”, Wedgewood “Celadon”, salt glazed crocks, large terracotta painted pots, Lenox, Royal Albert and much more!
- Hand woven baskets and Longaberger
- Antique phones
- Sewing incl. Bernina Aurora 430 computerized sewing machine, Clarks ONT spool drawers with thread, Simplex Plus mat cutter, some fabrics and other accessories.
- Masterbilt electric grill
- Electronics incl. Bose speakers x 4, Complete Kenwood stereo set, Philco radio, Pioneer CD player, Technics turntable, Sony 32″ flat screen TV, Realistic 12-693 radio, Zenith wave magnet radio, Garrard record player, Akai Crossfield reel to reel, Akai speakers, Sony 45″ flat screen TV, Crosey radio, Radio People speakers, Eden Pure portable heaters, Epson printers, Envision monitor, Compaq PC, HP office jet printer, Irobot Roomba vacuum system, Yorx am/fm radio and speakers, Gaf projector, Sawyers projector, Roberts electric stereo, Panasonic cassette player, GE VCR and more!
- Antique GE fan
- Massive salt and pepper collection
- Kitchen items incl. Dansk Designs, Lodge cast iron. vintage milk bottles, Pyrex, Corning ware, Ninja Pro blenders, Kitchenaide knife set with block, crocks, Health Master blenders, tons of utensils and more!
- Antique and vintage kitchen décor.
- Chas. Forschnet & Sons and Henry Troemner scales
- Records, sheet music, books on tape, DVDs and CD’s.
- Tons and tons of really great books!
- Cameras incl. Chinon 35 FA super, Asahi Pentax Potmatic, Pentax Digital, many great lens and accessories too!
- Art incl. Fred Slocombe etch, Linda Tyossem, A. McKay, Donald W. Hyatt, P. Trout, Steve Terrill and much more!
- Some clothes and accessories incl. Gor Ray skirt, Anuschka purses, small amount of clothing, hats, bets and shoes.
- Lots of really great things! You don’t want to miss this one!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.