- Jewelry incl. Some 10k & 14k, sterling and costume.
- WWII Bayonets, badges and pins
- Decorative swords
- Towle sterling silver flatware spoons
- Tools incl. Craftsman rolling toolbox, Process Engineering Wench OF-1000, Southern States Super Energizing Model# 700, Folding arch handicap ramp model# AR 07, Werner ladders, Craftsman weed eater, Ryobi weed eater, Woodzig tree cutter, Grasshog Edger, Karcher pressure washer, H2O steam FX Pro x2, Chicago quarter drill, Aire Hawk inflater, Sears glue gun, B & D drill and circular saw, Backyard grill NIB, Dyna Glo forced air heater, Vac N Vac shop vac, Troy Bilt pressure washer, B & D combo pack, Edison drill press, Homelite chainsaw, PitBull wench kit Model # 32A, Craftsman miter saw, B & D leaf blower and sander, Century Jumper 1000, Chicago chainsaw, B & D commercial saw, Intertek saw, Campbell Hausfeld and Contractors Series air compressors, Classic Home heaters, Toro leaf blower, Mac chainsaw, Wen Electric chainsaw, Craftsman hedger, Weedeater leaf blower, Makita drill, Craftsman Drill guide, tons and tons of hand and garden tools!
- Kenmore Quiet Comfort X2
- Drive electric scooter like new
- Power Back Generator CGTP 3000
- Japanese slot machine with tokens
- Cox airplane
- Bushnell telescope
- Kitchen items incl. NIB Lodge cast iron Dutch oven, Sunpentown turbo oven Model# So-2000, Veggeti Pro, Wing It air fryer, Proctor Silex skillet, Pfaltzgraff, WestBend bread maker, Health Master blender, Cuisinart, Osterizer blender, Now-N-Then, Danbury Mint plates, Mr Coffee, Betty Crocker Pizza maker plus, Showtime Grill Wave, T-Fal, Blue Diamond frying pans, Market and Vine Collection, Cool Daddy deep fryer, GT Xpress 101, Crock pot, Pyrex, Glassbake and much more!
- Decanter and stein collection
- TONS AND TONS OF DEPT 56!
- Matchbox cars
- Rock & Roll reel to reel
- Tons of Salt and Pepper shakers
- Hallmark & Whitehouse ornaments. Christmas blow molds and other holiday décor.
- Baseball and NFL football cards
- Vintage 80’s clothing and jackets
- Ice 3 Personal vending machine
- Jim Shore Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
- Electronics incl. 58″ Vizio flat, 42″ Sony flat, 24″ Insignia flat & 15″ Sylvania flat screen TV’s., Mix Trak Pro FX-Numark, Sony Multichannel receiver, JVC CD changer, Sony DVD/CD player, 2 Transistor Megaphones, HP Photosmart printer and scanner 7525, HP Pavilion A6317C PC, several radios, alarm clocks and more!
- Furniture incl. Leather recliners, Flat screen TV stands, Bar, barstools, end and coffee tables, patio furniture, China cabinet, table with 4 chairs and 1 leaf, bookshelves, queen bed, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers, night stands, jewelry cabinet, Armoire, Full size bed, Dresser with mirror, nightstand, office furniture and more!
- Art incl. Mary Lou Troutman “Quiet Waters”, Kim Norlien “Northern Tranquility”, Ken Zylla “Backyard Banquet”, AirPic, Bluebell and many others!
- Massive DVD & VHS collection
- Bryers horses and accessories
- Lots of fantastic books
- This house is packed full! So many great collectibles!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Saturday at 2pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.