- John Deere X300 riding lawn mower with plow attachment
- Savage Arms gun, cross bow and bow and arrows.
- 3 New and like new Snow blowers incl. Columbia 90026PC, Craftsman 24-in clearing width electric start, and Troy-Bilt 24-in electric start 6 forward/2 reverse speeds reinforced steel housing two-stage power.
- 2 Generac CP5500 and GP7500E generators
- Little Wonder Optimax 9 horsepower output blower.
- Super Tomahawk chipper
- Billy Goat Quantum Power 5hp mower
- Done Rite Professional weedeater/edger
- Simpson 4200 PSI and Craftsman 2000 PSI pressure washers.
- Reddy Heater PRO 110
- Sears 2HP air compressor
- 3 Lifetime Horizon paddle boards
- Bamboo bar with bar stools
- Frigidaire Commercial upright freezer
- Grill 2 Go
- Knob Creek whiskey barrel
- Antique newspaper print blocks
- American Girl dolls and accessories
- Refrigerator dollies
- Luxor rolling cart
- Bicycles including Breezer Freedom, Schwinn Ranger 2.6 and Specialized Crossroads.
- Werner Podium 300 lb load capacity fiberglass ladder and Krause foldable scaffolding ladder.
- Tools including Poulan chainsaws, Black & Decker hedger, Homelite chainsaw, DeWalt drill, impact wrench, hyper tough drill, skill router, Milwaukee drill, DeWalt 20 volt circular saw, Black & Decker Mouse sander, Skilshop model 1715 circular saw, lots of yard and hand tools too!
- Lots of Harley Davidson parts and accessories
- Budweiser Beverage air tap cooler
- Tons and tons of Stampin’ Up and other craft and scrapbook materials
- Kitchen items incl. Cutco, Lots of vintage, lots of large stock pots and pans, vintage Pyrex mixing bowls, Ninja blenders, professional scales, Keurig, vintage lunch boxes, Kitchenaid mixer,
- Furniture incl. Super nice Trex patio, MCM chair with matching footstool, Barrister bookcases, Metal shelves, vintage metal patio, deck box, teak glider bench, swivel rocker recliners, foot stool, king size bed with matching dresser with mirror, nightstands and chest of drawers., leather chair, barstools, dining room table with 6 chairs, curio cabinets, entry tables, entertainment cabinet, wicker patio, La-Z-Boy couch and matching loveseat, unique coffee table, end tables, Queen size bed, dresser and chest of drawers,
- Stained glass
- Dept. 56 villages and other holiday items.
- Lots of Asian items
- Large coolers
- Sears reel to reel
- Several heavy duty storage bins
- Concrete planters, bird baths and other yard décor
- Record albums
- Bose Wave radio
- Harmon Kardon luggage set
- Signed Redskins football
- Baby items
- Clothes, shoes and accessories for her.
- HOUSE, GUESTHOUSE AND OVERSIZED GARAGE PACKED FULL!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.