- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, black pearls, water pearls, semi-precious stones, sterling and costume!
- Watches and clocks incl. Raymond Weil, French MCM Starburst metal table electric, Timepiece Watch & Clock Co. Mantle, Stauer, Jules Jurgenson, Croton, Jufrex 17 jewels, Fossil, Bulova, YaWeiSi, Sergio II, Timex, Gossip, Telephone, Seth Thomas and more!
- Coins incl. Morgan dollars and peace dollars, Walking Liberty dollar, Walking Liberty and Kennedy half dollars, Buffalo nickels, Roosevelt dimes, Mercury dimes, silver quarters standing liberty quarters, wheat pennies, proof sets.
- Tools incl. Anvil, antique hand drivers, Shop vac, Delta bench bandsaw, Craftsman commercial circular saw, Dremel kits, Craftsman 3/8 inch drill, Ryobi Circular saw, Stanley stapler, Black & Decker drills, Black & Decker sander, Craftsman Professional jigsaw, thermal grip trigger feed glue gun, LED work light, ladders, Eastwood 5 lb vibratory tumbler, True Temper wheel barrow, Scott’s spreader small amount of hand and garden tools.
- Electronics incl. Harman/Kardon speakers, Sony flat screen TV with stand, insignia DVD player, RCA professional series stav-3990, Sony Blu-ray, Sony digital audio video control center, LG Blu-ray player, Samsung flat screen TV, Polk speakers, Bulova radio,
- Musical instruments incl. Ludwig drum set complete with Zildjian cymbals and accessories., Child’s percussion drum set. No name Mandolin.
- Sterling napkin ring collection
- Large LLadro Seaman Helmsman with intact pipe needs repair. Lladro birds
- Kitchen items incl. Vitamix, Cutco knives with block, LeCrueset 32 5qt and (3) 17-21 casserole, FireKing Jadeite, Pyrex olive green refrigerator set, Pyrex mixing bowl sets, Corning glare, character glasses, metalwork, Nutri-Ninja, Kitchenaid chopper, Club, Belgique, Townhouse and Cooks Standard pots and pans., Cuisinart oven, Crock-Pots, Barware, GE microwave, Mueller mandolin, Cuisinart multi-mixer, Mr. Coffee Café Frappe, Boston Red Sox bucket set and more!
- U.S. Navy BU Ships 1945 No. 3155 Looking Scope and General Electric Ammeter.
- Art incl. Stained glass, Very large framed and matted Divan Japonais print, Riccardi oils, L. Miller, Maxfield Parrish “Daybreak”, Robert Kelsey, David Tutwiler oil, Several cross stitch, Mary White, English Tile, Alicia c. Dobry, Heatley Thompson, Marilyn Monroe, Miller High Life and more!
- Cast iron pans and Royal cook stove salesman sample. Hot irons.
- Furniture incl. Century Furniture American Life collection Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village tall boy dresser, Sterling flatware chest of drawers, several very nice solid wood bookcases, rustic wood coffee table with matching end table, motorized Lift Chair, recliner, Papasan chair, leather couch, MCM credenza, antique solid wood record Victrola cabinet, white painted kitchenette round table with four chairs and glass top, wood benches, French carved antique with marble top and mirror sideboard, solid oak table with two leaves and four chairs, several antique dry sinks, office desks, rolling island with lift up bar table, pie safe, solid wood buffet, antique hall tree, Lane cedar chests, secretary desks/hutch, blanket racks, solid wood rocking chairs, 4 drawer dresser w/fold down changing table, lots of Antique Victorian dressers, beds and tables., Singer sewing machine in cabinet, Queen, fill and twin beds. Occasional tables and chairs and much more!
- Pottery, Glass and China incl. Tons of Depression and Vaseline, Salt Glazed Blue crocks, Cranberry, Franciscan Ware, Imperial bone China Fukagawa Japan formal dishes, thrown pottery, Hull, Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Albert, Scheurich and much more!
- Several very nice area rugs and runners!
- Meissen porcelain nesting Robin’s with eggs.
- Very large cactus plant.
- A collection of carved masks.
- Large silver plate coffee pots
- Gun cleaning kits
- Cameras incl. Electra 35, Kodak EasyShare C310, M820 and CX4200., Wards xp500, Pentax Zoom 90-WR and Polaroid Impulse AF.
- Antique Coal Miners canteen’s and lanterns.
- Vintage Schwinn bike with banana seat
- Longaberger baskets and liners
- Tons of toys incl Legos, Stamped Steel Deluxe Roadster Pedal Car, building blocks, Nintendo 64, Breyer’s horses, Halloween costumes, Matchbox, Playmobil, GIJoe, Case, ERTL, John Deere, Tennessee, Star Wars, Flexible Flyer, Radio Flyer Rodeo wagon, Mr. Potatoes Head, stuffed animals, Tonka, Lincoln Logs, Fisher Price, Sesame Street, Micro Machines, Magic Mike II talking robot, Britain hand painted collection, McDonalds, Trains and much more!
- Tons of books!
- DVD’S & CD’s
- Lots of clothes, shoes and accessories!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.