The 5 Car Garages Photo Gallery:
- Guns incl. Glockenspiel 9×19 (Glock G19 9mm), Smith & Wesson .38 cal, Amadeo Rossi .38 cal., Colt Trooper .357, U.S. Army M-1911 A1-67 .45 Made in Japan Fake gun, Forehand Arms .32 cal, Armi Tanfoglio .25 auto cal, China made SKS 7.62mm, Ceskoslovenska Zbrojovka Brno VZ 24., Topper Model 158, Marlin Model 60 .22, Remington 870 Express, Daisy Red Rider BB ammo & accessories too!
- Coins incl. 1990 $5. Gold Eagle PCGS MS68, $10. & $1. Mint Silver Certificates, Morgan & Peace Silver dollars, several silver 1 oz. commemoratives, Walking Liberties, Kennedy Halves, Silver quarters, Silver dimes, very old dimes, nickels and quarters, proof sets, Eisenhower dollars, Buffalo Nickels, Indian and Wheat pennies, many proofs and many errors…tons more! Couldn’t display it all.
- Cub Cadet GT 2042 Riding Lawn Mower with Trac Vac.
- Several various tractor attachments
- Bob Cat Classic Walk Behind Mower Kawasaki FH430V engine
- Craftsman GS6500 Riding Mower with 135 hours.
- Big Tex 305V trailer 5X10 trailer
- Carry-On 5X8 trailer
- Honda engine North Star 8000 TFG GX Series generator
- Done Right Professional Series Field And Brush Mower
- Troy Bilt Pro Line FRT rear tire tiller
- Bosch TS3000 table saw
- Stihl BR550 backpack blower
- Rigid 9gal 135 max psi pressure washer
- Ingersoll-Rand air compressor
- Lincoln Electric Arc Welder AC225
- Greenlee 2260/23270 slant top tool box.
- Craftsman 9.0 HP 28″ snow blower
- Tools incl. Stihl BR550, Stihl Pole Saw, Bosch Colt Palm router, Milwaukee sawzall, Hitachi D10VH, Porter cable Brad Nailer, Dewalt 18 V drill, Dewalt DW9116 on 1/6, dwelt XRP drill, Hitachi 1 1/2 inch stapler, Dewalt grinder, Hitachi drill, Bosch sander, Kreg Jig K3 Pocket hole Systems, Hitachi NR90AC3 3.5″ strip nailer, Hitachi N501-A, Dewalt DW130V, Bosch drills, Skil 9.0A, Rigid and Porter Cable Circular saws, Porter Cable profile sander, Delta sander, Stihl HS45 trimmer, Bosch lithium Brute drill, Dewalt DC410, Milwaukee circular saw, Porter Cable sander, Porter Cable nailer, Bosch jigsaw, Dewalt Sawzall, Bosch Bulldog Xtreme, Longneck jabsaw, B &D Sawzall, Werner and Little Giant ladder, White Model 9075, Empire level, Intellishock electric fence, Greenworks Pro 2300 pressure washer, Craftsman floor Jack’s, Rigid4.5gal air compressor, General Professional Pro35, Mojack Ezmax, Hitachi C10FCH2 laser chop saw, Echo weedeater, Weller, Dewalt drills, 6550PRO Professional fuel injection service kit, Autel maxidiag elite, Husqvarna 150BT blower, Dewalt DW713 & 723, Rigid K39, Bosch router, Dewalt DC550, Tons of extension cords and hand tools!
- New set of Mizuno golf clubs
- Bicycles incl. Schwinn, Columbia and Raleigh
- Construction caution equipment
- Watches incl. 14k gold Waltham, Burlington & Elgin pocket. Movado, Hamilton, Guess, Kaidi Mann, Brute, Givenchy, Atop automatic worldtime, White Diamonds, Mathey Tissot, Rolex face only, Deauville Diamond, Skagen, Gloria Vanderbilt, Jules Furgenson, Anne Klein, Gruen, Armstrong, Seiko, Arpeggio, LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, Frey, Nautical, Timex, Relic, Everlast and more!
- 39 piece Steiff sterling flatware “Williamsburg Shell”
- 59 piece WMF 900 Silver flatware
- Purses scarves and accessories incl. Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Burberry, Michael Kors, Jack Russel, Harrods, Dustin, Coach, Versace, B Makowski, Joy, Briggs & Riley, Dooney & Bourke and tons more!
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, sterling, 14k cufflinks, diamonds, rubies, pearls, sapphires and lots of costume!
- Cameras and binoculars
- Signed Tom Clancy books
- Handful of old comic books
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Tiffany & Company, Waterford, Roseville, Rosemary, Johann Haviland, Theodore Haviland Limoges, Delft, Colesberg, Hanley, Tons of chocolate pots and hand painted ceramics and porcelain, Gorham and tons more!
- Bowflex Max Trainer
- Eden Pure heaters
- Singer featherweight
- Furniture incl. Large Italian painted white cabinet, white painted table with round glass top, queen beds, sofas, chairs, recliners, roll top desk, desks and other office furniture, storage trunks, table with6 chairs, Carriage benches, wash stand, entry table, lots of patio furniture.
- Concrete planters, bench and décor.
- Kitchen items incl. Kitchen-aid mixer, large like new Belgique pots and pans, Lodge cast and enamel pans, Kitchenaid utensils, Kitchenaid blender, Instapots and many crock pots, Oster griddles, Versima K-fee, Bunn and Keurig coffee makers, BergHoff Gem backing dishes, Zeppoli tea pot, Dash egg cooker, 2 mandolins, Kitchen Solutions brownie Instantane, Pyrex, lots of new or like new bakeware! Cabinets are full!
- Tons and tons of wood for building or repurpose. Also a mass amount of tobacco sticks. Did not photo Barns.
- Samsung flat screen TVs, DVD players and Bluray
- Small amount of books, DVD’s and cassette tapes
- Lots of Christmas and other holiday décor
- Tons and tons of clothes, shoes and accessories for her.
- House is 2 stories and 5 car garages full!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.