- 1985 CJ-7 Jeep Scrambler with 14,336 original miles! Inline 6 cylinder 4.2. Runs great! One owner Garage kept! Including 4 new tires, 4 new rims and many new parts to trick it out! Clean clear title! $24,785.
- 1997 Ford Econoline 250 with 31,767 V8 4.6 original miles! Runs great! One owner. Clean clear title! $8,645.
- John Deere 850 with John Deere 272 grooming mower.
- Case tractor with front bucket
- John Deere 850 tractor with 975 hours with John Deere 272 mower attachment runs great!
- John Deere 603 Rotary cutter
- Anderson 6.5″ X 12′ open trailer
- Woods Brushbull 60
- Ferris 1000 48″ zero Turn mowers x 2. One is running good the other may just be a project.
- Demco sprayer
- Case 2000 psi Honda 5.0 pressure washer
- TroyBilt Polar Blast 10530 and Yard Machine Gold Snow Blowers
- Troy-Bilt 22″ string trimmer
- Craftsman 6.75 hp Eager-1
- Dayton and TQ 8250 portable generators
- Cub Cadet DE 375
- Snapper and Craftsman Eager-1 push mowers.
- Leinbach Line aerator
- CM Model F engine hoist
- Guitars and other musical instruments incl. ESP 20th Anniversary 1995 Acoustic/electric #1 of only 20 made! Never played! Commemorative guitar., Gibson “Old Hickory” in original hard-shell case. Never tuned and never played!, Rickenbacker 360W never played with original hard case, 1979 Fender Stratocaster original hard case and hang tag Black with maple neck, Godin – Lex acoustic/electric/synthetic and it can play all sounds at one time too! Dual stereo jacks., 1979 Fender Stratocaster Sunburst w/rosewood fretboard original hard-shell case, Taylor T-3 Taylors 1st solid body electric only played 2 times! Ebony fretboard with original hard-shell case., Taylor Acoustic 814CC ex. cond. graphic equalize with original hard-shell case., 1993 Ovation collectors series in mint cond. with original hard-shell case., 1995 Carvin AE 185 acoustic/electric Roland GK2 pickup system collectors piece with custom tweed case., Ovation Elite 67/68 sunburst/black with original hard-shell case, Ovation Preacher solid body electric Mahogany with original hard-shell case, Fernandes Monterey elite wine red sustainer switch new with original hard shell case., Supro Lap Steel 1960’s with original alligator case, Washburn Rover travel guitar, Silver and gold trumpets, keyboards, students guitars, Peavy amps and so much more! Many accessories too!
- Sports Memorabilia incl. Thousands of signed photos, baseballs, bats, footballs, jersey, glove by: Mickey Mantel, Joe DiMaggio, Pete Rose, Willie Mays, Yogi Bera, Jose Conseco, Stan Musial, Sparky Anderson, Lou Brock, Sandy Koufax, Carl Yastrzemski, Stan Musial, Duke Snider, Hank Aaron, Eddie Matthews, Nolan Ryan, Wade Boggs, Yogi Berra, Ken Griffey Jr. Warren Spahn, Johnny Sain, Eddie Murray, Mike Schmidt, Willie McCovey, Ken Griffey, Reggie Jackson, Frank Robinson, George Brett, Ted Williams, Carlton Fisk, Boog Powell, Frank Thomas, Kirby Puckett, Jim Palmer, Johnny Mize, Juan Marichal, Enos Slaughter, Al Lopez, Lefty Gomaz, Bob Lemon, Chuck Thompson, Barry Bonds, Howard Johnson, Ozzie Smith, Duke Snider, Gaylord Perry, Steve Garvey, Jim Bunning, Whitey Ford, Rick Ferrell, Luis Aparicio, Bob Doerr, Martin Jackson, Joe Morgan, Sandy Koufax, Phil Rizzuto and more! You wont even believe this fantastic collection! Surely something for the avid collector!
- Bow and arrows by Mini-G, Trebark and accessories
- Tools incl. Werner extension ladder, Louisville and Babcock ladders, Hitachi C15fb 15″ miter saw, Bosch RA1171, Dewalt DW106, DC 759, DWD215G, DC988 drills, Makita sander Dewalt saw, tile saws, B&D & Makita sanders, Craftsman utility sharpener, Bosch & Milwaukee chipping hammers, Rigid 550, Stihl BG 50 x 2, Dewalt DC390, Circular saw, Makita 9564CV, Toro super blower vac, Dapc 150, Porter cable drill, Torin Hydraulic jack, Benzomtic, Craftsman reversible drill, Master Mechanic oscillating tool, several shop vacs, Pittsburg automotive dollies, Several heaters, tons and tons of hand and garden tools!
- Old license plates
- Behlen Country premium stock tanks
- Mounted boars head and Rams head
- Stair Guide stairway electric lift
- Fishing equipment incl. CT series dilator, Dee Shore Angler, Gold Cup, SF-2593 fighting rod, Garcia Ambassador 8333-A, Daiwa Procaster PI-50P, Uglysal Tubular Rod, Okuma Tubular rod, Okuma Avenger AV30, Center Drag CD4-3000, Regal -Z 4000T, Cardinal 759 spinning reel, Eagle Claw CF 10 & 15, Eagan Claw XR 130 FD, Spider Shaft 5560MS2, St. Croix Premier PS70MF2, Zebco Bullet .22, Penn Reels Star Drag 60, White River fly fishing rods and so much more!
- Electronics inlc. New in box PlayStation and PlayStation 2, Nintendo Gameboy with many games and accessories, PlayStation games and accessories, Apple iMac, Dell Inspiron, Sega game Gear, Nintendo DS, Xbox, Nintendo 64, PS1,
- Kitchen items incl. Wolfgang Puck cookware, Hamilton Beach, Keurig, Cuisinart coffee pot, Cuisinart frozen yogurt ice cream maker, Noritake, Corelle coordinates bakeware, Le Creuset, You’re a Pro toaster oven, Jack Lalaine power juicer, Copper Chef, Wilton cake decorating, George Foreman and so much more!
- Several remote control cars and trucks!
- Ashton Drake dolls
- Beanie Babies
- Crochet materials
- Art supplies
- Puzzles and games galore!
- This is the one to attend! Don’t miss it!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.