Bobcat, Trailer, Attachments and Camper Gallery:
- 2002 Bobcat S250 (212 hours) with trailer, attachments including the auger, 4 in 1 bucket, standard bucket, pallet fork, bush hog & root grapple rake. $25,695 for all!
- 2002 Wilderness camper with slide…needs a lot of work! $500.
- Tools including. Porter cable 135PSI air compressor, Craftsman gas blower/vac 25CC, Husqvarna 350 chainsaw, Red-D-Rod stretcher splicer model DD – 800, Craftsman portable electric saw, torque drill 14.4 volt, 5″ bench vice, Magna sand and clean machine, Craftsman industrial 11″ buffer/polisher, Delta 5″ bench grinder, new in box classic tool chests, 120v ac 60hz car polisher, Dremel multi-max mm30, Firestorm work site bag sets, 500 watt halogen work lights, Briggs and Stratton Magnatron generator, Porter Cable Jetstream cfi 400, GE sanding machine, Utilitech worklights, Homelite 1700 PSI pressure washer, ladders, jacks, B & D workmate 375, framing nails, Sears & Craftsman 3 ton jack stands, 6 ton jack stands, Stack-On tool bo, Century Jumper 100 Portable Engine Starting, amp battery charger, Cooper 4 in 1 convertible work lights, Weatherlock self sealing ice and water barrier, Natures garden sprinkler base, Bosch roto zip, Motor Trend air compressor, Flo Master multi purpose sprayer, Craftsman plunge router, Wagner power rollers and painting systems, tractor levels, Dewalt skil saw, Tile Cutter TONS MORE!!
- Kitchen items incl. Tons of new in box items! Ninja Kitchen system 1200, KitchenAid 13 cup Food Processor, Ronco Showtume Rotisserie 3000 series, JC Penney 65 piece stainless steel flatware set, Cuisinart 7 cup food processor, Tappan Microwave Oven new above stove 1.5 cu. Ft. 1000 watts white, Stainless Steel 5at. Multi-colored, Breville The Personal Pie mini pie maker, KitchenAid mixer, KitchenAid Ultra Power blender, Kenmore microwave, KitchenAid 5 cup food Processor, Gourmet Traditions 6 piece gourmet knife set, Sabatier 3 piece cutting board set, Backyard Classic 100 quart outdoor stock pot, JC Penney Home Collection “Italiana” 72 piece dinnerware set, tons of new utensils, GE Microwave Browner, Chef’s Planet non stick oven liner, 12 piece deluxe seafood set, Cuisinart Pro Custom 11 Cup food Processor, Tools stainless steel 6 piece pots and pans, 5 piece non stick pots and pans, T-Fal Avante Elite toaster, Denmark tools for cooks, Sabatier 5 piece locking barbecue cutlery prep set, International 53 piece “Capri Frost” stainless steel flatware set, Hamilton Beach electric knife, Pro Chopper, lots of bakeware, Presto Deluxe pressure cooker, Oster bread maker and so much more!
- TV’s incl. New in box Panasonic 50″ Plasma Viesta, Westinghouse LCD 1080p HDTV 42″, Mitsubishi 65″ Home Theater, (3) new HDTV 37-52″ flat screen wall mounts, Panasonic Viesta 42″ Plasma and more!
- Patio and outdoor items incl. Tabletop grill, tons of new patio furniture, La-Z-Boy bar height chairs, (2) Backyard Classic Professional grill, Reginald 100 cast iron stove, (2) new 6ft folding picnic tables, gliders, rockers new 4ft wood swings, Garden Treasures Classics tables, Outdoor Oasis ultimate relaxer, lounger, Garden Treasure Classics chairs, Mainstays garden 2 seat padded sling swing, Regent Sun grill, tons of flower pots and so much more!
- Yard and garden items galore and many are new in box!
- 10 cent Coca Cola machine
- Peanut dispensing machine
- TONS AND TONS OF NEW IN BOX LIGHTS, MIRRORS, ACCESSORIES, BULBS AND MORE!!
- Tower fans galore!
- Kenmore Air cleaning system
- New stainless steel upright freezer and mini fridge
- Tons of new in package queen and king size sheets, blankets and comforters
- Lots of Christmas
- Hundreds of DVD’s
- Very nice and like new area rugs!
- Furniture incl. new and like new barstools, sectional sofa, sofas, love seats, dining room table with chairs, king and queen size beds, dressers, chest of drawers, night stands, occasional tables, benches and much more!
- Tons of reloading equipment and duck calls
- Record albums
- Clothing for men
- SO MUCH TO SEE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.