THERE ARE 4 PHOTO GALLERIES SO BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THEM ALL
THE CARS & GARAGE GALLERY:
- 2013 Dodge Charger with 54,853 original miles Runs great! $11,500.
- 2004 Ford Explorer XLT with 133,668 original miles. Runs good. $4,175.
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird with 188,493 original miles. Runs good. $5,275.
- 1983 Mercedes Benz 380SL gasoline 243,212 original miles. Comes with soft and hard top. Runs good. $5,995.
- 1996 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas with 160,095 original miles. Runs good. $3,025.
- Guns incl. Winchester 70, Remington 1100, Browning Magnum, Browning 30, Browning 28, Winchester 12, Remington 870 Magnum, Savage 93R17, Herters Waseca, Ruger Blackhawk, Ruger Single Six, Ruger Mark 1, Beretta 2682X times 2, Prandelli Gasparini 707, Franchi Diamond, Remington 870 Express, Remington 742 Carbine, Remington Sportsman, Flaig’s L579, Mossberg 183KD, Stevens 87D, Stevens, 5100, Lefever Arms SXS, Hunter Hawkin black powder, Stevens 15-A, U.S. Armory Springfield, Harpers Ferry Model 1841 (Mississippi Rifle), 2 Civil War percussion pistols and others. Reproduction U.S. Civil War Black Powder 44 Cal. Connecticut Arms Inc Made In Italy Ellipted. One Daisy BB.
- Nathan Peabody Ames Cutler Springfield U.S. Civil War Sword with sheath.
- Watches, Pocket watches and Clocks incl. Breitling Chronomat Evolution reference number B13356, Cucci 128.4 for woman, Hammond Silverton Grandmothers clock and radio combo,, George Savage London Grandfather Yorkshire C. 1800, Ridgeway Grandfather C. 1988, American Historic Society Quartz, Waltham 1884, Facon Breguette, Citizen, Armitron, Fossil, Gruen, Pulsar, Ann Klein, Timex and more!
- Jewelry incl. Rare 18k Edward Bohlin money clip, Vintage Gucci men’s belt buckle, 10k, 14k Fine with Emeralds, Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires, Opals, Sterling and lots of costume!
- Coins and Paper Money incl. Peace and Ike dollars, Walking liberty and Foreign.
- Furniture incl. Rare Antique French Gothic marble top with figural and shield hall tree, Antique French Black Forest bookcase hunt display cabinet, Antique French hunt scene sideboard heavily carved fox and hound dog, Antique French barley twist carved hound dogs hunt bookcase/cabinet, Antique Empire clawfoot sideboard, gilt parlor and leaded wall mirrors, Set of 7 strap seat Chippendale style chairs, Empire China cabinet/hutch by Benson of Baltimore, Antique marble top buffet, Eastlake marble top wash stand, brass fire screen, Antique carved Cherubs carved upholstered chairs, settee and tables., Shaker style cupboard, Solid wood bar with wine bottle holder and storage, Antique secretary desks, drop leaf tables, Set of 8 dining room chairs and Expandable dining room table by Shelby Williams can seat up to 12 people, Antique marble top bar, Contemporary office desks and chairs, King size sleigh bed, Jewelry vanity with bench, Antique podium, Riverside tea cart, several side, occasional and end tables., Bevan Funnell expandable clawfoot pedestal dining room table with 3 leaves seats up to 12 people., several bust display pedestals throughout the home. Lots of patio furniture incl. Trex Adirondack chairs, benches, tables with chairs, umbrellas, lounge chairs etc. 3 Antique twin size beds. So much History and so many great art and detail in much of this furniture. Rare pieces too!
- Tools incl. John Deere DP 6000 generator, Craftsman leaf blower, Homelite electric hedge trimmer, Black & Decker Compact trimmer, Sunjoe electric blower, Kobalt rolling tool box, Stihl FS 50C weed eater, Craftsman 3 Ton hydraulic floor jack, Vivo Home 1500lbs motorcycle lift, Wagner Paint-N-Roll, Trimmer Plus GC720, Shop Vac, Black & Decker hedge trimmers, Task Force Jack, Cyclone air compressor, Craftsman weed eater, Coleman steel cooler, Dewalt tool set, Ultra Tough Ultra Steel 110 pc. toolset, Black and Decker drill, Skil Jigsaw, Chicago Electric power tool, Sears Inflator, Porter Cable saw, Task Force saw, Craftsman 137 pc. tool set, wheel barrows, a good variety of garden and hand tools too!
- Art incl. Several Antique – Vintage original oils on canvas, board, wood, tile and metal. Watercolors and etchings. Many are signed and some are numbered limited editions. Topics include portraits, military, hunting scenes, animals, allegories, religious motifs and politics. Here is a portion of the Artists names. Lucy Kemp Welch, Vernon Wooten “The Draw” & “The Huntsman” Giovanni Montelatici Pietra D’uva “The Monk”, Persis Clayton Radcliff, Mary L. Ekroos, Unsigned replica of Sistine Chapel ceiling mural depicting God touching Adam’s hand, Unsigned Replica of Peter Paul Rubens huge oil on canvas “The Rape of the Daughters of Leucippus”, Al Koenig, G. Puttick oil on canvas replica of Francois Boucher “Allegory of Painting”, Donald F. Stewart “Maryland Whaleships 1849” Charles F. Jaeger Chromolithograph of Theodore Roosevelt, FC Kane, A South West view of Chatsworth design attributed to Thomas Smith of Derby c. 1744 engraved by Francois Vivares, Don Swann engraving “The Hunt” Martin Roberta lithographs, Antique early American silhouette of General Alexander Hamilton, Joan Woody and so much more!
- Political items incl. Chalk mold of Abraham Lincoln’s Fecit Reproduction of the one done by L.W. Volk for Lincoln Memorial in 1860 given by Senator Richard and Mr. Nixon in 1960. Framed photograph of President Warren Harding, William H. Taft, General John J. Pershing, President Calvin Coolidge, Robert Lincoln and Joseph Cannon for the Dedication of the Lincoln Memorial Ceremony. Framed letter by M. Chapman on January 1st 1861. Several framed Presidents and leaders.
- Dog kennel
- Cast iron items throughout
- 2 Frederick Remington solid bronze statues and other bronze statues and busts.
- Vissani apartment size refrigerator
- Amana deep freezer
- 2 Western and 2 English saddles with bridals and other accessories
- Several flat screen TV’s, Polk speakers, Denon stereo receiver, Infinity speakers. Sony sound bar
- Large cast iron Cauldron
- 2 Stainless steel propane gas grills
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Minton Buckingham, Lenox, Heinrich Ivory Body, GOA France, Royal Kent, Savoir Vivre Florentina, Oneida, Chelsea, Villeroy & Bach Vavro, Next Day Gourmet dinnerware, Fiestaware, Corel and more!
- NIB Dyson Pure Hot & Cold fan
- Steer horns
- Herring-Hall Marvin safe (no combo)
- Vintage Huffy bicycle and Gary Fisher Tassajara Bike.
- Leather riding and Cowboy boots and Vintage hats incl. Su Avestruz, Acme, Tener’s, Laredo, Orvis, Afrikan, Dehner’s, Deluxe Saddleryand, The Surrey, Orvis, Bailey U rollit, Larry David, Dorfman Pacific, Broner and more!
- Quality clothing shoes and accessories incl. Sperry, Under Armor, Cole Haan, Mercanti Fiorentini, Bostonian, Sebago, Alfani, Chaps, Brooks Bros., Brandini, Nautica, Zanella, Design II, Savane, John Alexander, Beaver Brook, North Face, KnightsBridge leather, Phase 2 leather, Pamela McCoy leather, John Paul Richard, Vanson leather, Knox Armory leather, Rigo leather, Frogg Toggs, Joe Rocket, Transition 2, J. Rosengarten and tons more!
- Several quality purses.
- Books incl. Benson J Lossing 2 Volume Set “Field Book of the Revolution” 1851. Large library that includes all sorts of genres including Politics, Nautical, Boating, Memoirs, Biographies, Local Maryland, Fiction, Military, Large Art books and more!
- This house is a massive 4 story home with an oversized 2 car garage FULL! You are sure to find treasures in this one!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.