The Home, Garage & Sheds Gallery:
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, Sterling and lots of costume.
- Open trailer 5′ X 7′
- Troy Bilt 2700 PSI pressure washer
- Aerator attachments for a riding lawn mower
- Guns incl. 3 unknown Civil War era guns.
- Watches and clocks incl: 3 fake Rolex, 1 fake Cartier, Gucci, Tag Heuer, Timex, Fossil, Waltham, Seiko and others.
- Craftsman LT2000 Riding lawn mower, works great and starts right up!
- Tools incl. Many Dewalt, Craftsman blower, Craftsman shop vac NIB, KArcher pressure washer NIB, Worx blower, several circular and jig saws, Porter Cable pancake air compressor, sanders, drills, Porter Cable nail guns, battery chargers, ladders, coolers, gas cans, ladders, chainsaw, Stanley levels, Makita sander and more!
- Vintage toys incl. NIB Corgi cars, Slot cars with tracks, Lionel and Plasticville Trains and accessories, Nintendo, Playstation systems and games., Lord of the Rings action figures NIB and much more!
- Minn Kota trolling motor
- Large collection of wood carved and painted ducks as well as some working ducks.
- Vintage water skis
- Tons of fishing poles, fly fishing, reels, lures, tackle and boxes!
- Military gear from head to toe including a bullet proof vest!
- 2 oversized upright Frigidaire freezer in EXCELLENT condition
- Vissani wine chiller in excellent condition!
- Tons of garden tools, chemicals and accessories!
- NYPD original pedal car completely restored!
- Charbroil grill
- Several concrete statues, planters and bird baths.
- Mink and Fox fur coats
- Exercise equipment incl. Advenure weight lifting bench, free weights, Sole treadmill and more!
- Large carved wooden screen/room divider
- Art incl. Okay, I’m going to be honest here….we forgot to get the list of all the art. We could not hang any art because the existing holes were already filled. So, there is a tremendous amount of art and all of it is really nice!
- Furniture incl. Modern table with 6 Lucite chairs, Modern dressers, mirrored headboard for king size platform bed, end tables, brass top coffee table, black leather sectional sofa, black leather oversized chair, modern red matching hydraulic bar stools, twin beds, Very nice modern patio furniture and planter boxes., Bar with matching bar stools, marble top wine rack, dining room table with 6 upholstered chairs, 2 matching leather chairs, MCM record cabinet, Lighted glass and mirrored curio cabinet, bookshelves, office desks and chairs, hair salon furniture and accessories, black leather lounger, high back caned chair, wood bench with cushion, dressers, chest of drawers, armoire, oak table with 4 chairs, many metal shelves, black leather futon, water cooler and more!
- Kitchen items incl. Professional grade knives, Pyrex mixing bowls, Kitchen Aide toaster oven, Cuisinart coffee maker, several crock pots and man large stock pots, panini press, quite a bit of cast iron pots, pans and Dutch oven. Enamel Dutch oven, several sets of utensils and more!
- NIB Samsung microwave oven
- Super nice Harley Davidson jackets and gear for her size Large
- Very unique carved wood sculptures, masks, woven boat and other African/Asian items
- Cameras and lenses
- Garrard record player, vintage speakers
- 3 guitars that needs serious work…not pictured
- Beer steins
- Roomba vacuum system
- Powell game table NIB
- Tons of holiday décor (Not Pictured)
- Records, DVD’s and CD’s. Some books but not too many.
- Clothes, shoes and accessories
- Golf balls, bags, clubs and accessories.
- We ran out of time for staging but know there will be more when you show up once we get it out out and displayed for the sale! So you will be surprised when you get there!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.