- Guns incl. Smith & Wesson 22 long pistol, F. Lli Pietta .44 Cal black Powder, Thompson Center Arms .54 Cal black powder, 2 Grossman air and 1 Smith & Wesson paint.
- Tools incl. Like new GENTRON Pro2 6000 Watt propane generator, Troy Bilt 3000 max PSI 2.7 power washer, New Toro snow master 724QXE personal pace self-propelled system snow blower, Stack on rolling toolbox, troy Bilt 32CCTB4BPEC backpack blower, Stihl 026 chainsaw with case, Black and decker lithium power cut trimmer, Black & Decker circular saw, Skil 3 1/4 hp sander, Front tine rotor tiller, Troy Bilt push mower, Lots of hand and yard tools!
- Musical instruments and Equipment incl: Pearl and Tama drum set, Zildjian, Sabian B8 pro and other symbols, Roland piano 2000/3000 with Roland MT – 32 multi sound module, Midget Lo Duca Bros. Accordion, Antique Squeezebox, Suzuki Omni chord, Giulio Cesare Scoleri and 2 other no name violins, Fairbanks and Bacon Banjos, Fender 212 CB, Sunn Concert Bass amp, Akai SW125 speakers, NIB TEAC GF-350, Kenwood JL 660 speakers.
- Small sailboat and paddle boat
- Electronics incl: Bose model 901 series 2 speakers, Bose model 601 speakers, Samsung 55 inch flat screen TV, Sony sound bar and surround-sound, Bose 901 active equalizer, Sansui four channel receiver, Sony and Kenwood stereo systems,Flat screen monitor for computer, Panasonic stereo system, HP Photosmart premium print scan copy wireless, Several new in box wireless modem’s, send Heiser RS 120 wireless speakers, Sylvania DVD CD player, Several air purifiers, Hisense Dehumidifier, Samsung 65 inch flat screen TV, Insignia 32 inch flat screen TV, Sharp Aquos 32 inch flat screen TV and more!
- Furniture incl: Lane dresser with mirror and matching king size bed with two end tables, Very nice solid wood four poster canopy full size bed, Broyhill Solid wood dressers, chest of drawers and nightstands, Antique washstand dressers, side boards, and cabinets., Dining room table with six chairs two leaves and matching China cabinet lighted, Dining room table with eight chairs and two leaves, Super nice and comfortable white leather reclining sofa and matching love seat, Like new blue sofa with sleeper bed and matching love seat and chair. Several recliners and rockers, barstools, patio furniture, lots of miscellaneous end and occasional tables and so much more!
- Bronze statues incl: Strength & Honor Jules Moigniez, Unknown maker Fighting Stags on black marble base, Hardwoods Legend White Tailed Deer, Two Hunting dogs.
- Civil War era skirt and top
- Knives and hatchets
- Antique Coca Cola clock
- Watches incl. Faux Breitling, Timex, Bulova, Tiffany & Co. and many more!
- Jewelry incl. 1 pair of 14k pearl earrings, 14k bracelet (needs repair) Sterling and lots of costume.
- Several new in box kitchen items and all the drawers an cupboards are full!
- Model 300 unique clock!
- Tons and tons of records, DVD’s, CD’s, and sheet music!
- Lots of great clothes shoes and accessories!
- Several coolers
- Roof top storage carrier
- Weber grill (not photo’d)
- Bunnykins and Peter Rabbit
- Lots of kids toys!
- Three story house FULL!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.