- Craftsman LTS 2000 lawn tractor 19.5 HP w/grass catcher also with Gaurdan trailer.
- Yamaha XS650 Motorcycle no title runs but selling for parts only.
- Generac GP7500E portable generator used once
- Tools incl. Kobalt 15 gal. air compressor, Sears battery charger, Craftsman belt sander, Craftsman circular saw, some hand tools, extension cords, work lights, shop vacs, antique 2 man saw, antique wooden rake, chimney cleaning set, B&D electric edger, saw horses, ladders, folding sport tent, construction light stands, Lots of garden tools and much more!
- Gorgeous furniture incl. Antique Etagere, Desert cart, French corner curio cabinet, Curio cabinet with cathedral door, French Rococo vanity, Victorian 3 section wall unit, Victorian linen chest with glove boxes, executive desks, gorgeous table with 10 leather padded chairs, 5′ banquet cabinet, several antique display cabinets, decorative wall shelves, several mirrors, 2 door wood glass top file cabinet, (2) queen size sleigh beds, antique queen size bed, Chippendale, 4 white-washed twin beds with matching dressers, end tables and wardrobes., decorative settee, 5′ banquet dresser, ball and claw foot display cabinets, 6′ book cabinet, rocking chairs, very nice black leather sectional sofa, flip top desk, matching plush recliners, heavily carved king size bed, couches, several wing back chairs, leather recliners, several lamps, occasional chairs, lamps and tables., decorative room dividers, blanket chest, jewelry cabinet, 7′ stressed wood corner cabinet, (2) matching horse head lamps, dressers with mirrors, floor lamps, desks with chair and mirror, (2) 4 post beds, several pieces of bentwood patio furniture, TREX Adirondack chairs, lots of patio furniture, King, Queen and twin beds, 6 drawer bedroom dresser, barn wood corner cabinet, Set of 4 claw foot chairs, 4 matching recliners, 4 black front porch rocking chairs, folding lawn chairs, 2 rope chairs, marble top end tables, bakers rack, 5″ large black entertainment center, glass case parlor table, 8′ wardrobe, tea carts, chocolate cart, several pieces of white wicker patio furniture, 7′ X 4′ black framed mirror, entry tables, 4′ black round table with 4 chairs, storage shelves and much more!
- Dolls incl. Annette Himstedt, Barefoot Kid Doll, Liliane Wendy Lawton Dolls: BaaBaa Black Sheep Bride Doll –” Rare” in wooden case. Madame Alexander : Little Women Complete Series of 6-8″ Dolls Bridesmaid, Groom, Groomsmen
Betsy Wetsy, Tiny Tears, Bob Mackie new in box Barbie Dolls, Terri Lee Doll,
FAO Schwartz Sarah Ferguson “Little Red Doll” with doll case full of clothes,
Mahogany baby doll high chair, Madam Alexander baby doll in bassinette
6-10 Santa’s, Antique baby doll stroller, Old doll wooden play pen , doll accessories from 50-60’s including 2 strollers , rocking horse to sit, Doll antique settee and much more!
- Swarovski crystal incl. Medium Pineapple, Complete train set including glass train track to sit train on., Large and 2 Medium Hedgehogs, Walrus, Small rabbit, 1988 Two Woodpeckers on tree post, Penguin, Frog, Kiwi, Cat, Large and Small Fox, Large and small Daschund Dogs with Flex tail, Rooster, Toucan, Butterfly, Small, Elephant, Dinner Be, Paperweight, Annual Snowflake Ornament. Medium and Small Pig, Rhinoceros, Medium size swimming duck, 3 tiny small ducks, all one set together., “Save Me” Mother and child Seals, 1997 Dragon, Small Bud Vase
Large RETIRED Annual Edition pieces and so much more!!
- Electronics incl. Pioneer 55″ flat screen TV, Yamaha HTR-5950 receiver, Paul Audio with subs, (2) 40″ flat screen TVs, (2) 30″ flat screen TV’s, (4) 24″ flat screen TV’s, Boom box radio, Kodak slide projector, JVC DVD player and tons more!
- Massive original oils in frames! Tons of art!
- Steins and a great collection of barware!
- Kitchen items incl. Hamilton Beach deep fryer new, cookie jars, Keurig coffee maker, crock pots times 3, server platters, cake plates with covers, antique metal tea pot, pressure cookers, hot plates, electric can opener, food processor, food dehydrator, rotisserie oven, vegetable slicer, bamboo TV trays, Melitta coffee machine, spices, flatware, plates, pots and pans, crystal, Longaberger, Dutch ovens, canning jars and accessories, Limoges, Brownlow, Victoria Ware, flow blue, Cynthia, Farberware covered roaster pan NIB, Mr. Coffee Maker , Betty G cooker/fryer, buffet serving trays, rice cooker, Presto revolving countertop pizza oven, Presto fry daddy, wine and shot glasses, canned food and boxed pasta and so much more!
- Awesome hand forged wrought iron chimney set
- Waterford Crystal
- Pool chemicals and supplies
- Concrete and resin birth baths and fountains. Concrete benches, pots and statues.
- Silver plated tea sets
- Gorgeous stained glass
- Tons of DVD’s and CD’s
- Tons of Christmas!
- Quilts, doily’s, pillows, linens and more!
- Toys, stuffed animals, TY, collectibles and more!
- So much office supply!
- Outdoor items incl. Tir swing, planter pots, lots of patio furniture, umbrellas and stands, hose reels and hoses, metal mesh chairs, Weber round charcoal grill, Stainless Thermos 3 burner grill, Tiki torches, humming bird feeders, life jackets, wrought iron painted white tree trunk decor wrap, lots of concrete and much more!
- Antique furniture in the barn….not pictured.
- Bowling balls and shoes with bags
- Tons of household items!
- YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.