- Lots of costume jewelry and a small amount of sterling jewelry.
- Tools incl. Craftsman Home Tool storage box, Craftsman Sears 10″ table saw, 6′ Werner ladder, Aqua wet/dry vac, Craftsman scroll saw, Black and Decker hedge trimer and jig saws, Sears 1/2″ drill, Ryobi miter saw. a small amount of hand and yard tools.
- Furniture incl. King bed, full size metal bed, Standard of Gardner end tables, sofa, coffee and occasional tables, Green sofa with 2 matching wing back chairs, Curio cabinet, dining room table with 2 leaves and 8 chairs, buffet and china cabinet, green painted hutch, wardrobe, foot stools, motorized recliner, cast iron planters, wicker love seat, tables, chairs, rockers, round bamboo table with 4 chairs, black bakers rack, several shelving units, Webb dresser with mirror and matching chest of drawers, white metal bench, American Signature night stands, small display cabinet, entry table, small desk, entertainment cabinet, pine and iron coffee table and 2 end tables, recliner, Ethan Allen table with 6 chairs, love seat, Harmony House dresser with mirror, chest of drawers and matching end table., Lenoir House dresser with mirror, CD stands, Dixie dressers, metal patio furniture and much more!
- Electronics incl. Panasonic turntable with stereo system, Sony music system, small Sony speakers, Vizio TV, Insignia CD player, Philips DVD player, Philips Magnavox TV, Accurion DVD/Video player, Philips Respironics System, 12 Days of Music box, Yashica MG-1camera and more!
- Pottery, Glass and China incl. Beleek, Fenton, Westmoreland, Pottery Craft, Lenox, Tracey Porter, Sonoma, International Table Works, Noritake, Dresden, Pier 1, tons and tons of glass and China!
- Clocks incl. Waltham 31 day chime wall, Staiger dresser, Hummingroad hourly melody wall, D & A wall, Verichron regulator, Crown mantle.
- Kitchen items incl. Kitchen aid mixer, Oster microwave, Power air fryer XL, Black and Decker toaster, Farberware pots and pans, Jim Shore canisters, Wolfgang Puck pans, Wilton cake molds, Ninja, Pyrex, Corning Ware, Rival crock pot, Keurig coffee maker, Mr. Coffee, cast iron pots, George Forman grill, tons of kitchen and household items!
- Tons and tons of Crafts, sewing and yarn incl. Bernina sewing machine, Brother H34DP Homelock Sewing Machine Serger, Montgomery Ward sewing machine, Sweater machine, Sewing cabinets, sewing machines, fabric, thread, patterns, an abundance of supplies!
- Drive Chair, Walker w/seat, Wheelchair.
- Records, DVD’s, VHS and cassette.
- Alabaster Angels
- Stain glass
- Men’s and women’s clothing and accessories
- There is so much Holiday décor you would not even believe it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.