CARS, MOTORYCLE, GARAGES, SHEDS & OUTDOOR GALLERY:
- 1957 fully restored Ford Thunderbird Amos Minter, garage kept, showroom quality! This one is gorgeous! See printout of all options in the photo gallery. $74,995.
- 2006 Mercedes SL-55 AMG with 85,855 original miles. Garage kept in pristine condition! $24, 975.
- 1983 Mercedes Benz European Model 280SE with 85,793 original miles. Garage kept. Super clean! $7,875.
- 1986 Honda Helix Motorrad Finkl $1,825.
- Tools incl. Stihl M5211C chainsaw, Troy-Bilt backpack blower, Stihl trimmer with attachments, Earthwise tiller, Snap-On SPP840 creeper, Craftsman 150 psi 20 gallon 1.5 horsepower air compressor, Duralast 2 and 1/4 ton capacity jack, Reese 2.5 ton cable puller, Craftsman dual action sander, Black and Decker finishing sander, Sun inductive timing light, Black & Decker sander, skill saw circular saw, skill auto scroll jigsaw 500, Little Giant Ladder system, Werner 8 ft fiberglass ladder, Bauer and Craftsman shop vacs, Westward battery charger, several nice racket sets and hand tools, Surface Max professional 15″ surface cleaner, County line floor fans, dollies, wheel barrows and more!
- Craftsman Pro Series 24 inch clearing width electric start zero turn snow thrower
- GE Profile refrigerator, Frigidaire upright freezer and IDYLIS chest freezer.
- Two Cannondale and two Hercules 10-speed bicycles
- Several wine barrels including two 2009 Vicard Tonnelleries made into bars with table tops.
- Troy built riding lawn mower with cart.
- Weber stainless steel gas grill in great condition.
- Swarovski pins and Costume jewelry
- Tiffany style and GWTW lamps
- Gorgeous Swarovski crystal chandeliers
- Clocks and watches incl. Leechier, Ketamine, GRW Paddington, Seth Thomas, Zentra, Handarbeit, Pyramid Cuckoo, many antique French, several mantel and wall clocks.. Some wristwatches for him and her.
- Pottery, Glass, Crystal and Porcelain incl Lots of Tiffany and Company crystal, Waterford crystal, Lladro, Hummel’s, Swarovski crystal, Delft, West Germany, tons of mugs and Steins, Gertz, Spode, Pfaltzgraff, multiple tea cups and saucer sets and much more!
- Furniture incl. Palliser Hifi media seating, Nicholas and Stone by Stickley dining room table with 5 chairs, Nicholas and Stone by Stickley barstools, massive California root wood room divider/display units, French heavily carved Lawyers library, Unique lockable Lawyers cabinet, French bar cabinet, tea cart, patio furniture, display cabinets, Solid Ashley dining table with 8 chairs and 2 leaves, Victor Victrola cabinet record players. Flex Steel king size bed with matching dresser w/mirror, 2 nightstands and entertainment/armoire., Leather office chairs, Jewelry cabinet, solid wood double sided executive desk, secretary desks, Hall tree, several occasional chairs and tables, Bar with mirror, barstools, Vanities, Wardrobes, several display cabinets, Rattan table with 6 chairs, White Clad oak ice chest, Hospital bed, Queen size metal bed, Marble base and top end tables, Sleep sofa and loveseat, motorized recliner,
- Mont Blanc cologne
- A very nice collection of antique scales
- Electronics incl. Sony 75″ flat screen TV, Definitive Technology surround sound, several vintage JBL speakers, Akai glass & Xtal Ferrite Head, DBX 4 BX, SAE C101 3 head, SAE Pre amplifier, Akai Tape deck, DBX-120X, DBX-124X, DBX DAV500, SAE Duel high resolution power amplifier, GX Akai 4-track stereo tape deck, A501, Sony record player, Phase Linera audio amplifier, 2 Sony 46″ flat screen TV’s, Epson printer and much more!
- Midwives cast iron wood cook stove
- Radios incl. Dominate, NordMende, Meckermann and others.
- Tons of office supplies (not pictured)
- Super nice clothes, shoes and accessories for him and her.
- Lots of holiday & entertainment items (many not pictured)
- 3D oil painted art
- Collectible tins
- Antique brass bells
- Board games
- Lots of chemicals and oil
- Children’s toys and books
- So many wonderful household items!
- THIS HOUSE IS SUPER NICE FILLED WITH SOME FANTASTIC THINGS!!! DON’T MISS THIS ONE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.