- Small amount of jewelry and watches incl. Timex, Shark, Shark Army, Watch Co., KashiDun, Olmeca, Sterling candlesticks and compotes, costume jewelry.
- Tools incl. Gladiator and Kobalt tool and storage boxes, Craftsman chopsaw, Craftsman chainsaw, car ramps, Router table, Craftsman radial arm saw, Craftsman router, Die Hard jump box, Campbell inflator, Dwell tack tester, Hydraulic jacks, Black and Decker leveling lasers, Generator to surface switch reliance, tailgate tools air compressor, Black and Decker battery tester, New in box Craftsman 224 piece mechanic set, Dewalt drill, several Craftsman sanders, Craftsman cordless hand vac, Craftsman table saw, Dremel, lots of remodeling parts too. Hand and garden tools.
- Appliances incl. Kenmore Dryer, Inverter Direct Drive HE Smart Drum like new washer, Magic Chef Refrigerator.
- Brand new Pella sliding glass door unit and Pella window.
- Fishing poles, life jackets, tackle and more!
- Nordic Track Treadmill NTL17919.5
- Diecast planes and cars incl. National Guard Car #88, Gretchen Wilson GM Car, 1/48 Grumman A-64A Intruder, Jim Usbeck CDR 207, Flir Cat 213 CDR Alex, Dale Earnhardt Winston Cup Champions, Navy HS1-46, Goodwrench Car #29, VF-1 105 Navy, VF-143 100 Navy, Nationwide Car #88, Goodwrench Car #29 and Budweiser Car #8.
- Electronics incl. HP Color Jet 2605 DN printer, Safco Scoot Desk side printer, HP Color Jet Pro M277DW, HP Laser Jet Pro ZS1 printer, Samsung TV series 3, Sharp Stereo CD-DK890, Sony speaker system, Lasko fans and heaters, Delonghi and Welbilt heaters and others.
- Kitchen items incl. Cast iron, Oster toaster oven, GE coffee maker, Microchip chip maker, Funnel cake kit, Quick Slicer/Grater, Tortilla Bowl baker, cake plates, egg plates, turkey platters, large roasting pans, cupcake molds, vintage mixing bowl sets and so much more!
- Pottery Glass and China incl. Northwood, Anchor Hocking, Duncan, Dugan, Westmoreland, Nippon, Pyrex, FireKing, Capodimonte, Fenton, Indian Glass Co., Vaseline, Carnival, Ruby, Ruby Amberina, Depression, Refrigerator and so much more!
- Furniture incl. 3 teal barstools, antique twin and full beds, dining room table, several chairs, drop leaf end tables, mosaic round coffee table, white sofa, loveseat, hutch and matching buffet, several book cases, office desks, file cabinets and chairs, antique dressers, West Michigan Furniture Co. matching vanity, full bed and dresser. Tea cart, metal rolling shelves, matching vintage pole lamps, vintage and antique mirrors, footlocker, dressers and more!
- Over 3000 books!
- Over 1100 DVDS!
- Great collection of classic rock record albums!
- Tons of CDS!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Friday at 2pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.