- 2006 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Laredo with 87,198 miles. $5,985.00
- Guitars incl. 1971 Fender Precision Bass Serial #319578 with hard case and cover, 1973 Fender Jazz Bass Serial #413458 with hard case, Kawai Bass with hard case Serial #8001213, 1997 Fender Jazz Bass Serial #N7320990 with hard case, 1984-1987 Fender Performer Bass Serial #E699167 no case, Fender Jazz Bass Serial #N2097037 with hard case, 1994 Soundgear By Ibanz Bass Serial #F407861 with soft case, Carvin 5-String Bass no serial number with hard case, 1978 Guild B-301 Bass Serial #BB100245, Cortez Bass Serial #W050477 with hard case, Hondo II Electric guitar no serial number with hard case.
- Electronics incl. Hartke Model HA3500 350 Watts, Hartke Systems Model 3500 Mosfet 350 Watts, Hartke Systems Transient Attack XL Series 115 Bass Module, Hartke Systems Transient Attack 1155 Combo, Hartke 15XL8 8 OHM 200 Watt, JBL Venue Series Stadium Speakers, Guild Thunderster bass MN170VA, Technics AV Control stereo receiver SL-PG440, Logitech Speaker system Z323, Bose Computer speakers, Toshiba TV Model 47HL167, Technics compact disc, Panasonic alarm FM stereo, Dell Monitor, HP DSC 1610 all in one printer, scanner, copier, My Book external hard drive, Dimension E310, Dell Model A525 Modem, Pace HD-DVR, Sony Compact disc, Memorex DVD player, Samsung TV Model LN26B460B20, Toshiba TV Model 245L41OU, Sony stereo cassette deck and more!
- Tools incl. Craftsman rolling tool box, Dewalt jigsaw, Dewalt power drill, Craftsman lazer trac, Craftsman air compressor, Craftsman shop vac, Die Hard battery charger, Craftsman pressure washer, Stanley work light, Sears 3 Ton jack, several very nice hand tools and much more!
- Yakima RocketBox cargo carrier
- Art Incl. Robert Taylor “Mission Completed” Signed limited edition print 373/1000. Robert Taylor “The Mighty Eight” Signed limited edition print 470/1000.,Robert Watts “Hunting Party” Signed limited edition print 470/1000., Air Expo May 25, 1991 Bald Eagle, Classic American Aircraft frmed stamps, Ansel Adams “Sand Dunes: Death Valley National Park” Monolith The Face of the Dome”, 1911 Naval Aviation 1961 framed stamp, Ansel Adams “Tenya Creek, Dogwood, Rain”, Joe Milich “Gruman F-14A Super Tomcat 15/1000., Kennan Word “Teklanika Sunrise” and others.
- Kitchen items incl. Frigidaire microwave, Gibson and Corelle dishes, Farberware, Crown Corning, B & D coffee maker, Krups coffee mill, Cake Boss, Corning Ware, Cooks Club, Hamilton Beach electric can opener, Farber Ware pots and pans, Superior Quality Philippe Richard cast iron pans, Lodge Cast iron pan, Proctor Silex toaster oven, Rival crock pot, Mr. Coffee coffee maker, B & D hand mixer, Taylor Digital, JA Henckels knife holder and so much more!
- Tons of Rock records!
- Tons of DVD’s, CD’s
- Very nice clothing and accessories for men
- Large collection of very nice books!
- Furniture incl. Roll top desk, Kitchen table with 6 chairs, Coaster Co. pub height table with two chairs, Bassett sofa table, night stands, Chest of drawers, dresser with mirror, Bassett end tables and coffee table, and more.
- Schwinn Treadmill
- Weight bench with weights
- Patio table with 3 chairs
- Char Broil grill
- Lots of great things! Don’t miss this one!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.