- 2001 Chevy Suburban with 248,794 runs good.
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria with 211,592 runs good.
- 2007 Honda 4 wheeler runs good.
- Guns incl. Browning 12 ga, Ithica Gun Co. 12ga. Stevens Model 311A Double Barrel, Winchester Model 94 30-30-WIN, Smith & Wesson .22 long CTO, Savage Arms Model 101-22 cal. 6 BBs.
- Watches and clocks incl. Grandfathers, Bulova, Timex, Fossil, Pulsar, Swiss Army, Garmin Vivi fit and more!
- Silver Canadian Olympic coins and Wheat pennies.
- Musical instruments incl. Yamaha acoustic guitar, Fender Squier P Bass, Fender Mandolin, Music Centers Accordian, Stradivarius copy violin, Weaver piano, Yamaha Clavinova piano,
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, Sterling and costume.
- Tools incl. Diehard manual battery charger engine starter, Dewalt 18 volt XRP drill, saws, sawzall and more. B&D router kit, Simpson, Karcher and Craftsman pressure washers, U.S. General 3000lb floor jack, Stack-On tool box, Craftsman tool boxes, Little Giant ladder, tons of other types of ladders too., Several types of air compressors! Tons and tons of hand and garden tools!
- Lawn mowers and yard equipment incl. John Deere D105 Auto, John Deere 425, John Deere X300, Kubota HST OHV T1400, Briggs and Stratton Murray 20”, Husqvarna blower BG 55, Husqvarna chainsaw 435 extort, Stihl blower BG55, Poulan chainsaw, B&D trimmers, B&D edger, Stihl 170 chainsaw, Stihl F575 & FC 85 weed-eaters, Stihl MS 170 chainsaw, Remington pole saw, Craftsman chainsaw, Honda tiller, battery Neutron mower and more!
- Whitetail Legend Bear bow and arrow with many extra arrows, Horton Quad 400 and Steel Force crossbows.
- Nickel slot machine
- Reloading equipment
- Tons and Tons of Barbie dolls! The coolest part is almost all of them have handmade dresses and accessories!
- Xterra RSX1500 and ProForm exercise bikes
- Gun safe (not pictured)
- Vintage toys incl. Star Wars, Buck Rodgers, Hulk, Batman, die cast cars, trains, marbles, dolls, collectibles and more!
- Records incl. Rock, Hair Bands, Jazz, Country and more!
- Pro-Lift lawnmower lift.
- Pittsburg 1500lbs ATV motorcycle lift
- Vintage wooden propeller
- Johnson 7.5hp outboard motor
- Diesel and Regular oversized outdoor metal gas tanks
- Bush-hog attachment (not pictured)
- PeCo Trail-O-Matic 36” Cu Ft tow behind lawn vacuum.
- Vintage stand up arcade Donkey Kong (It was working before we moved it but we had to move it to this estate and now it is not working. It lights up but nothing happens from there.)
- Seeburg jukebox
- Briarwood IV slate Pool table
- Foosball table
- Large cast iron bell
- Antique plows
- Large antique wagon wheels
- Cement mixer
- Tons and tons of kitchen items! All cupboards, cabinets and drawers are packed full!
- All furniture you see in the photos is also for sale!
- Several metal file cabinets and drawers
- Tons of Electronics incl. IMAC computer, Gaming computer, Ipads, Iphones, Samsung flat screen TV, record players, cameras, Super Nintendo, Amazon Firestick NIB, Bose radio and much more!
- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!! WELL WORTH THE DRIVE!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.