- Guns incl. MAS 1936 rifle, New Haven 12 ga. Mossberg, black powder revolver, American Classics Model 1377, Daisy Powerline 880 BB.
- Motorcycles incl. 2006 Yamaha R1 Anniversary Edition 23,500 miles $5,225. 1974 Kawasaki 90 motorcycle $225.
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, sterling and tons of costume
- Sterling incl. Empire, Woodward & Lothrop, Kirk & Son, Oreed, Gorham and others.
- Loose cut, polished and uncut gems
- Watches incl. Michael Kors, Stauer, Elgin, Citizen Eco Drive, Disney, Jules Jurgesen, Pulsar, X Marine, Philip Persio, Waltham, Geneve, Pricision Gruen, Pulsar, Timex, Milan, Sharp, Rumors, Acqua, Bulova, Kim, Cannes, Ronica and much more!
- Knives incl. Puma, Uncle Henry, Schrade, Frost Cuttery, Western Hatchet, Old Timer, Skean Dhu, daggers with no names.
- Jennings Lighting & Browning Safari 1 Bows.
- Tools incl. Grizzly dust collector, WEN wet stone, 1 man gas auger, Porter Cable saw, Troy Bilt Cultivator, Troy Bilt saw, Coleman tree cutter, several Hilti, Bostitch BT200, Dewalt router DW670, Dewalt sander DW421, Paslode nailer, Evolution circular saw, US General tool cabinet, Makita grinder, Dewalt planer DW733, Jet Dovetail Jig, Dewalt Grinder DW402, Black & Decker saw, Drill Master Planer 61691, Brinly Hardy Plow 1839, Dewalt Saw DW703, Shop Series miter saw, Chicago Electric angle drill, Skilsaw HD77, Chicago Electric kick saw, Hitachi Drill, Remington Polesaw, Porter Cable stapler, Dewalt Jigsaw DW321, Dremel scroll saw 1680, Delta Sander, Genie & Rigid shop vac, Craftsman radial saw, Porter Cable table saw, Vermont American router table, Troy Bilt tiller, Lawn Tender aerator, Troy Bilt pressure washer, Change Air Pro air compressor, Dura Worx cart, Chicago electric jump box, Troy Bilt gas powered blower, Husky jump box, Dewalt drill DC980, Delta Shopmaster AP100, Tecumseh power drill 8900, Worx weed eater, Mantis tiller, Black & Decker hedger, Bessy clamps, pull behind plows, Craftsman edger, Troy Bilt push mower, Makita sawzall and drill, Craftsman drill, Bostich BT200, Dremel, Craftsman laser trac, Coleman grill, Milwaukee drill, Campbell Hausfeld nailer, Porter Cable nailer, Everstart battery charger, Dewalt Plate jointer, tons and tons of hand and garden tools!
- Pottery incl. Ecyels, Hirchaum, Van Wensel, Alexander, Pinion, CB, Lodewick, Adell, SIH, Ansley, QIA, JC, Bleuscill, HDX, ZIC, Yellow Elk Sioux, J. Henderson, Holley, Roseville, Weller, Fiesta, BBP, Higgins, Mupia, MyCoy, Robert Weiss, Shawnee, and so much more!
- Vintage games, figures and systems incl. Transformers, Super Nintendo Model SNS-001, Atari Video Computer system with extras and games, Sega Genesis, Computer football, Electric football, Wrestling superstars, Playskool colored blocks, American tool set, Mr. Potato Head Family, Hess, Masters Of The Universe, Super Powers Collection, Castle of Lions, Texaco Steak Truck, G.I. Joe, Breyer Animal Creations Horses, Tons of Dolls, Titan Sport Wrestlers and tons more!
- Trains, Toys & Cars incl. Dodge WC 54 US Military Police Germany 1945, GMC tanker, Willys Cavarama Jeep, S750 Skid Steer Loader Bobcat, Manitowoc Grove RT540E Rouch Terrain crane, Cat 325CL Excavator, Siku 2914, Cat PM200 Cold Planer, 1953 Ford C-600 Straight Truck, Cat D250E Series II Articulated Truck, Cat AP Asphalt Paver, Kenworth Conv. W-900 truck, Siku 3131 Asphaltfertiger Road Paver, Matchbox Plymouth Gran Fury, Toyota Celica R657, DODX 39603 Trailer W/2 tanks, 2015 Weiss Brothers lifting kit w/spreader beams WBR004, Cat 323D L Hydraulic Excavator, Sword Kenworth T800W, Sword East Genesis Dump on Peterbilt 357 chassis, Sword Peterbilt 335 mechanic truck, National Crane 1300H, LGB 43590, 4073, 3015, 4023 X 5, 40230, 72302, Menards Goldline Collection, Railway Express Agency, LGB Freight Train Starter Set 72426, Bachmann Big Haulers G Scale Steam Locomotive 10th Anniversary Edition 460., Lionel 2005 Christmas Boxcar 6-36296, RailKing 3 story pet store, MTH Western Maryland 4020, 1998 LGB crane, LG coal car, Gold Line Collection Herman’s Sauerkraut Factory, Lionel Conrail 8757, Wabash 2367, NYC 9240, NYC 17600, L&N9752, Lionel 6830, Lionel Freight Carrier 6-9438, Rail Box 9767, Lionel Automatic Highway Flasher, Baltimore & Ohio 9783, Lionel 6-9324, NYC 6-9240, 6-6100, 6-6901, 6-9146, NYC 2671WX, Lionel 027, 2026, Western Pacific 9452, Tyco trains, Life Like Chessie System C & O 4472, Amtrak 34077, 33041, 31005, 456 with accessories, and just too much more to list!
- Glass incl. Jadeite, Carnival, ruby amberina, Fenton, Anchor Hocking, American Brilliant, Northwood and much more!
- China incl. B & O Baltimore & Ohio railroad dishes, Lenox “Brittish Colonial”, Lenox “Dimension Collection”, Wedgwood “Oberon”, B & C Limoges, Vintage 6701, Noritake “Darlene”, Occupied Japan “Alladin”, Spode, Wamel, Formalities, Lenox Monticello, Occupied Japan Sango, Porzellan-A. Ottlinger Sevelen, Wedgwood, American Atelier “Chesapeake”, Royal Albert, Staffordshire Gainsborough Copyright, Nantucket Home, Celtic Classics, Graces Teaware, Signature Housewares, Hand Painted Nippon, Susan William, Thomson, Majolice Jessica, Gibson “Sunflower” and tons more!,
- Fishing incl. Penn, National, Berkley, Daiwa, Shakespeare Ugly Stik, Gladding, Deep sea lures, Master Built, Graphite 670, Master Blackfinn 2070, Graphite 650, Southbend, Zebco Slingshot, Olympic 7065, Daiwa Df-100, Matzoo MZ-230, Master Exhibition 3058Y, Wonder Rod, Abu Garcia 500 LXS80M & 357, Eagle claw and much more!
- Vintage coal mining helmets and lanterns
- A very nice collection of antique clocks & scales
- Generac generator
- Art incl. Barbara Krupp, Bill Hampton “Nude” Jeanne Norton Hammett “Saltworks Creek” 7/72, Susan Stevenson “Septembers Gold” 19/200, Marian Quinn Montpelier Mansion 34/300, Pallan, Jean Brinton Jacks Brinton Farm, Jim Morgan “Early Winter”, Lynn Kaatz “The Sleeper”, The Tordado of 2002, RK, B. Hayes, Cline 153/500, Paolu “Intimacy & Disasters” E. L. Fisher, Carmen, Robinson “Main Street, Grafton Va.” Joseph Torch, Beth Lester, B. Serrano, Yvette, Kelper, Henriotto Renner, B. Gibbs, Dean Crouser, Jeanne Norton Hammett “June Wheat”, Henry “Thissels”, Tom A. Ardecker, Tom Lynch “Wrigley Field”, Michael Plunkitt, WImbory, Jack Schroder, Richards, Michael Klanke, and so much more!
- Instruments incl. Purrtan banjo, Squier by Fender guitar model MC-1, Squier 15 amp., Dulcimer, Electric violin, 2 antique violins, stringed harpsichord?
- Furniture incl. Unique display shelving system, 2 matching tan swivel rockers, glass top table with 6 sunflower back chairs, entertainment center, couch, trundle bed, antique queen bed, marble top buffet, antique cabinets, antique desk/drafting, outdoor wicker, several file cabinets, trunk, bakers rack, queen mirrored bedroom set, desks, occasional tables and chairs and much more!
- Several cast iron animals and figures.
- Grandmother Philco clock with radio
- Mounted ducks
- Rudolph Wurlitzer upright piano
- Reese ramps
- Werner fiberglass ladders
- Exercise Equipment incl. ParaBody LP5, Nordic Track Pro, Sportstart C52R, Landice L7 treadmill,
- Schwinn Wayfair & Huffy bicycles
- Airline sleigh & Jr. wagon
- Kitchen items incl. Pyrex, Refrigerator dishes, Kitchenaid mixer, Deurig, Carvel Hall steak knive set, Cuisinart can opener, Hamilton Beach blender, Cuisinart food processor, Farberware pans, cast iron, Mikasa, Wusthof knives, Cuisinart crock pot, Raymore, Crown Staffordshire, Bon Jour, Le Creuset, all the cabinets and drawers are packed full!
- Football & Baseball cards
- A handful of comic books
- Tons of very nice linens!
- YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Saturday at 2pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.