The House Gallery:
The Garage Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Jewelry incl. Tons of real pearls with 14k clasps, 14k ruby and diamond set, 14k w/diamonds engagement and wedding set, sterling and tons of costume!
- Guns incl. Remington Wingmaster Model 870, Ruger Model 10/22 Carbine .2, 20 gauge, RWS Diana Model 40 w/RWS scope, Crossman Storm XT and others.
- Pocket knives, Sterling flatware and candlesticks, Watches, Tie Tacks and more!
- Tools incl. Craftsman double stack tool box, Homelite 2700 PSI pressure washer, Craftsman 18″ 42cc chain saw, Toro electric snow blower, Craftsman weed trimmer, Ryobi weed trimmer, Craftsman spot lights, Werner and craftsman extension ladders, B & D delux router, sander & air station. Skil electric sanders and circular saws, B & D jig saw, Craftsman molding set, Snake driver set, Craftsman 20 pc. socket set, Several hand dollys, Portable work lights, New paint brushes, Stanley electric nailer, Craftsman wrench sets, Martronx bench grinder, Levels, Planers, Gas cans, Keuffel & Esser slide rule, Great Neck torque wrench, garden tools and accessories, chemicals, extension cords, Weed eaters and hedge trimmers, Tons of light bulbs and much more!
- Bikes incl. Team Murray 20″, Murray Ultra Teck, Trek 7300 & Raleigh C50.
- Craftsman work bench, Tote-a-horse saw horses, car jack, Remington 16″ reel mower new in box, Storage shelf units, Craftsman wet/dry vac, EZ Up canopy, Craftsman tool work station new in box, spreaders and much more!
- Furniture incl. Dyrlund teak Mid Century table with pullout interlocking leaves and 8 chairs, Thomasville server/buffet, marble top table w/ matching coffee table, two very nice couches, futon, twin, full and queen beds, entertainment cabinet, octagon end table, Bremen piano, Antique hall tree, Sherrill upholstered sofa, Matching 4 post end tables, Oak kitchenette table w/4 chairs, record cabinet, book shelves, desk, king size bedroom set incl. bed, chest of drawers, dresser w/mirror and nightstand, floor standing mirror, Cavalier cedar trunk, rocking chair, patio furniture, and much more!
- Tons of 80’s Hair band rock posters, magazines, stickers, pins and more!
- Toys incl. Vintage G.I. Joe, Tonka firetruck, Model power train set, Rhino air hockey table, Coca Cola & Bicentennial metal trays, tons of board games, Spirograph and more!
- Sewing items incl. Singer Feather-lite, Fabric, crafts, thread and accessories.
- Harmony Banjo
- Kitchen items incl. Seal A Meal food saver, Pyrex covered casserole dishes, Vintage chip and dip set, Cuisinart & Osterizer blenders, Smart Spin storage system, Hamilton Beach toaster oven, Sharper image knives, Rival Delicatessen food slicer, Pfaltzgraff serving dishes, Vintage Taylor thermometer, McDonalds glasses, Gourmet clay pot, Corningware, Hartstone serving tray, California USA pottery soup tureen, Roshco cookie cutter set, Japan Sword cutlery carving set, Star Wars lunch boxes, Ampia pasta cooker and much more!
- Pottery incl. Noritake Shasta China, Oyster Plates incl. CH Field, A.L.C., Livingstone, Prussia, L.R. France, Haviland. Am Farrall, Sango, Copenhagen, Ymaka, Duchess, Theodore Havilan “Apple Blossom” Windsor, B. Earnshaw and much more!
- Art incl. Artis 150 JAAR series of prints, L. Harding, O’Brien, Kunstmuseum Bern, Duval, Mary Murray, Alston, George E. McWilliams, Philmont and much more!
- Electronics incl. Apple Macintosh SE computer, Samsung 24″ LED TV, Bose AV28 media center w/speakers, Hp Office Jet 4622 printer, Canon CanoScan 600F, Sony CD/DVD players, several VHS players, Cassette decks, Advent The Baby II loud speakers, Artic Aire Dehumidifier, Nintendo 64 Console and wheels, XBox games and system and much more!
- Tons of name brand clothes, shoes, purses and accessories. Many new with tags.
- Record albums, DVD’s, VHS and CD’s.
- EVERY CABINET & CUPBOARDS ARE JAMMED PACKED!!! COME HAVE SOME FUN WITH US!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.