THE HOME & GARAGE GALLERY:
- Guitars incl: Ovation, Manuel Rodriguez, Squire, Yamaha, Black Ingio and one Mandolin
- Jewelry including sterling, 14k with pearls necklaces, lots of costume.
- Coins incl. Silver Kennedies, large cents, antique silver and bronze, standing liberties,V, War and Buffalo nickles, Wheat and Indian head pennies and more.
- Watches incl. Seiko Divers 200m, Emporia Armani, Citizens Eco Drive Titanium WR 200, Bulova Accutron, Del Mar long life, Steinhausen Tachymeter, Klaus-Kobec Couture Sports, Kenneth Cole, American Legion, Hour Power, Dakota Hybrid 5atm, Casio, Orvis, Parker, Fossil, Tom Brady, Hanka, Apple, Timex, Wittnauer, Westclox, Sensor, Lucerne, Carvel and other!
- Knives incl. Alles Fur Deutshland Dagger, Schrade Old Timer, Browning, SOG, Silver Stag, Myerchin, Jisakki Jarvenpaa, KB, AG Russel Titanium, SOG Twitch 2, Khyber, MTech, Handy Pocket, Camillus, Purina, Appalachian Trail, Pal cutlery Co., Messer Soliger and others!
- Postage Stamps
- 25 cent slot cherry slot machine
- Troy Bilt riding lawn mower runs great
- Kobalt rolling toolbox
- Fishing poles and tackle
- Tools incl. Porter Cable drill, Werner fiberglass ladders, garden tool racks NIB, Craftsman cordless driver and work light, skill saw, Kobalt and Black & Decker accessories, Makita drill, Kobalt battery charger, DeWalt drill, and Craftsman chainsaws, Kobalt work bench, lots of extension cords, lots of hand and garden tools!
- Mark Hopkins bronze eagle
- Craftsman 4HP 25gal air compressor
- Trail Ridge and Scorpio Pacific bicycles
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. LLadro, Beleek, Rosenthal, Queen Elizabeth, Steins, Blue Willow, Roseville, Waterford, Aynsley, Duchess, Royal Staffordshire, Adderley, Queen Anne and more!
- Kitchen items incl. Tons of blue cornflower Corning Ware, LeCrueset, All Clad, J.A. Henckles knife block, Pampered Chef, pots and pans, coffee makers, toasters, Pyrex, George Foreman, NIB Masterbilt XL electric fryer, and more! All cabinets and cupboards are packed full!
- Electronics incl. Bose Acoustic Wave stereo, RCA Victor New Orthophonic High Fidelity record player, Bose speakers and headphones, HP Printer, Panasonic Blu Ray, HP Envy printer, Sharp & Aquos monitor, Ihome studio series speaker, Audio Vax Sirius, Canon photo printer, several DVD players and more!
- Art incl. John Moll, William C. Kepner ” Great Marsh Buddies”, M. Hastings, Alice Stewart Grimsley, Mary Lou Troutman, Rebecca Poulson, Keith Greba, Nancy Behnken, Jenni Fitzgerald “The Osprey’s Perch”, The Chesapeake Bay map, F. Dennis Clarke, J. Robert Burnell “The Skipper Off Thomas Pt.”, Laura Chase, F. De Villeneu Ve, Lucia DeLeiris, Glynn Moore, Virginia Perle, Frankie Buckley, Arthur Elsley, Arthur Mowiz, Thomas Kincaid and so many others!
- Furniture incl. Lane cherry coffee and end tables, Stickley bookshelves, Lane matching wingback reclining chairs, Kittinger and Haverty’s occasional chairs, Wesley Hall chairs, Brown leather sectional sofa, black wood round table with one leaf and 4 ladder back chairs, black and painted cabinets, curio cabinets, MCM bar, dining room table with 2 leaves, 6 dining room chairs, desks, patio furniture (not pictured) skinny display cabinets, 2 matching iron twin beds, iron trundle bed, La-Z-Boy oversized recliner, nautical end, coffee and occasional tables, Bassett end tables, Queen size beds, very nice jewelry cabinets, dressers, rocking chairs, Victorian marble top dresser with mirror, oak floor size mirror and more!
- Cuisinart wine chiller, mini fridge and 2 microwaves
- Barbie dolls
- Lots of nautical/beachy décor
- Tons of Hallmark Keepsake, Harley Davidson and Snow Babies!
- Several bronze bookends
- Large collection of miniature pewter figurines and nautical.
- Wood ducks, geese and Swans by: Robert Connolly Jr., Jules A. Bouillet, AAW, The Stanstead Collection, B.W. Boggs, DT Cooper, AL Riedal, S. Roberson, RoyL.White, Large carved painted pelican by MB and others!
- Tons of books, record albums, DVD’S and CD’S!
- Tons of clothes, shoes, boots, purses and accessories.
- Tons of office supplies!
- Several areas not in the photo gallery so you will have some surprises too!
- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVING ITEMS YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. Please do not walk around the house holding tickets or items you are only thinking about. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am on Thursday & Friday and 9:30am on Saturday. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry and to keep track of how many are in the home. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time.
SALE DAY START TIME
We do not allow early sales and we start promptly at the posted time shown on the sale listing page.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
SHOPPING BAGS AND CONTAINERS
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
LARGE AND HEAVY ITEMS
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by Saturday at 1pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.