When: December 4th-6th, 2020
Time: Friday & Saturday 10am-3pm & Sunday 10am-12pm
Where: 20308 Hermitage Lane Leonardtown MD 20650
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
- Tools incl. Remington 3.5 hp 16” inch chainsaw, Remington 2.5 hp 16 inch chainsaw, Husqvarna 125B gas blower, Shindaiwa 500 chainsaw, Husqvarna 145BT gas blower, Craftsman weed eater, Ryobi weedeater, Shop vac 14 gallon 4.5 hp. DeWalt drill, Skil drill, Craftsman 2.5 hp 16 gallon wet dry vac, several hand tools and lots of project items.
- Centurion by Generac power systems Inc. 5000 running watts generator.
- Craftsman 2400 psi 6.5 hp pressure washer
- Husqvarna HU700H self-propelled auto walk push mower
- Thule cargo carrier
- Wood pull behind mower cart
- Antique school desks
- Werner fiberglass extension ladder
- Watches clocks and jewelry including Lotus goofy, Lotus Mickey, Nautica, Temple rocks, Skagen, Ben Wesclock, Sony, Pierre Cardin, Bulova, Helbros, sterling and costume jewelry.
- Pottery china and glass incl. Royal Doulton Toby mugs and figurines, Steins, Capodimonte, Chalfonte Starlight, Pink and green Depression, Ruby, Hummels, ELW Germany, Dragonware, Coastal Breeze, Nippon, Harmony House, Several Boxer figures and much more!
- Electronics incl. Bose speakers, Onkyo TX-SR608, Hitachi flat screen, JVC Portable System, Onkyo tuner, Sony DVD players, Vizio Blu Ray, ADS Speakers, Canon MX-472 printer, Sansui flat screen, Vizio flat screen, Alpine CDE-103BT and more!
- Sears Kenmore sewing machine
- Furniture incl. solid Amish made sleigh king size bed with matching end tables and dresser, Glass top office desk, solid oak corner curio entertainment center, glass front mirror display cabinets, plant stands, couch chairs and recliners, unique wood top coffee table and end table, flat screen TV holder, wicker loveseat, full-size beds, solid wood executive desk, stereo cabinet, and tables, bookshelf, quilt rack, barstools, solid oak table with three leaves and six chairs, patio table with six chairs, Bakers rack, enamel top table, Small desk, bench, rocking chair, dressers and end tables and so much more!
- Cable-Nelson upright piano
- Art incl. Wooster Scott, Cardin, Anne Weikart, John Powell, Debra Lake, and so much more!
- White house ornaments and other small Christmas ornaments
- Kitchen items including Pyrex, vintage ice buckets and barware, pots and pans, white Westinghouse microwave, toaster cappuccino machine, Hamilton Beach can opener, knife block set, Oster citrus juicer, George foreman grill, roaster pans and much more!
- Clothes, shoes, accessories for men.
- Office supplies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.