THERE ARE 3 PHOTO GALLERIES SO BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL 3.
When: January 14th-18th, 2021
Time: Thurs-Sat. 10am-3pm & Sun. 10am-12pm
Where: 1922 Constitution Drive Saint Leonard, MD 20685
Special Instructions: We will not be putting a price on the cars and motorcycle. Instead we will be taking sealed bids until Sunday at 11am. We will open all the sealed bids to see who offered the most. We will sell each item to the highest offer provided our client accepts it. Please park on the side of the road the home is on allowing for emergency vehicles to get through at all times. Thanks so much for your cooperation.
If you can’t view the photo galleries please click here: http://estateescape.com/
THE CARS AND MOTORCYCLE GALLERY:
- 1937 fully restored Ford Coupe with under 11,400 miles!
- 1961 Ford Galaxy Starliner
- 2007 FXST CVO DSE Harley Davidson
- Tools incl. Mac tools Economizer 4000 rolling tool box, Yale Whiz 1 Ton, Wright American Co. cable hoist, Engine lifts, Shop Smith and Craftsman multi purpose power tools, Delta 10” Band saw, Delta 4” & 6” Belt disc sander, Craftsman table saws, extension and step ladders, Delta Tenoning jig, Sprunger drill press, Electric drills, Tons and tons of hand tools, saws, sanders, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, clamps, hammers, some vintage and antique tools as well!
- Bruno ASL-250 and ASL-250HTP Chair lift with hitch.
- Quantum Q6 Edge Powerchair MOT138398
- 2 Craftsman snow blowers, Toro Powercurve 1200 electric snow blower, Craftsman electric edger, Featherlite weedeater, Remington electric chainsaw, other yard and garden tools.
- Some gold, sterling and costume jewelry.
- Collection of Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars
- Antique and vintage license plates
- Watches and clocks incl. Seth Thomas Grandmother, antique wall, Fossil, Timex and more.
- Pocket knives, Hogs pins and badges, Cub Scout pins and badges.
- Military pins, metals, badges and uniforms.
- Pottery China and glass incl: Mettlach, Moorcroft, Tiffany & Co., Roseville and tons of it!, Royal Vienna, Hutschenreuther & Hohenburg, Carnival Glass, Tons of Pink Depression, Delfts, Waterford Crystal, Casa Vinicola, Lenox, German nude statues, WWI war years for the German Empire plates, Villeroy & Boch, Royal Doulton, Stangl, Royal Worcester, Coalport, Glasshouse, Rookwood, Cowen, Cherypoyka and so much more!
- Furniture incl. Gorgeous Mosaic round table, Pennsylvania House King size bed with matching night stands, dresser with mirror, armoire, and chest of drawers., Leather sofa, Motorized lift reclining chair, TV stands, Several lighted display cabinets, Trundle day bed, Full size beds, occasional chairs and tables, Rattan sofas, chairs and tables, Dining room table, chairs, hutch, bar server, coffee and end tables, heavy duty shop shelves, metal desk, Several file cabinets and metal lockers.,
- Art incl. Laura H. Von De Shon, Paul McGehee, Joan Humphreys, Ching Lee, Robert More, De Short Cherry Blossom, Louis Icart, Mary Beth Harry “Florida Sunset”, Andrea Alzeni, Homer Costello “End of Trek”, John Mall “Thomas Point Light” “Sandy Point Lighthouse” “Steamboat Emma Giles” “City Dock”, Scott Geib, Carol Robinson, Jennie Brownscombe “Berry Pickers”, R. Trimmer, Libby, Jesse Kalisher “The Eiffel Tower”, V. Myzick and so much more!
- Steins and barware incl. Hauber & Reuther, Vintage Germany, Bismarck Standard Brewery Co. Baltimore, Budweiser, Cascade, Plymouth, Crown Royal, Lots of beer taps, several various beer and liquor mugs, The Dancing Scot music decanter, Beer signs and trays.
- Russian trinket boxes
- Tons and tons of Hummels!
- Large collection of postage stamps!
- Large Collection of hallmark keepsake ornaments.
- Rock collection
- The Danbury mint Russian cathedrals
- David Winter Houses
- Hospital bed
- Pro-Form 520X treadmill
- Electronics incl. Insignia flat screen TV, Optimax projector, Polk subwoofer, Onkyo receiver TX-SR605, Juliet AM/FM stereo cassette recorder, Curtis CD storage and tape deck, JVC tape deck and stereo, Sound Design record player with speakers, general electric AM/FM radio, Panasonic boombox and more!
- Record albums
- Old car and motorcycle parts
- Armstrong Saxophone
- Cameras, lens and accessories incl.
- Office supplies
- Tons of books!
- Tons of Christmas!
- THIS HOUSE IS 3 STORIES, 4 GARAGES AND A SHED PACKED FULL WITH SOME GREAT ITMES!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.