- Tools incl. Skil drill, Skil jig saw, Craftsman sander, Cyclone pump, air pump, Test Rite tool box, Task Force table saw, Craftsman router table, Shop Vac, Toro and Echo weedeater, Craftsman trimmer, B & D electric mower, Schumacker battery charger, Charge Air compressor, Homelite chain saw, Holmes heater, Radio Shack soldering gun, Skil cordless drill, Craftsman wet wheel sharpener, Power House skill saw, Werner 6ft. ladder, moving dollies, Lakewood fan, Comfort Edge fan, Hydrolic trolley jack, Workmate bench, Machete Collins, saw horses, True Temper wheel barrow, yard and hand tools.
- Lots of new in box items incl. HP Touch pad, I Robot Roomba, Sony Dash personal Internet viewer, Quirky Plug Hub, TP Link multi function wireless router, Simpli Safe home security system, Monster Cable all in one home theatre, A4 size hot laminator, TP Link 5 port GB desktop switch, Crane Pedometer with speed sensor, XTreme Mobile dual port USB power, tons of new dog toys, 2 small Christmas trees, Built Table cases, Kindle sleeves & Laptop sleeves. Royal Sovereign laminate machine, Go-Pro camera accessory kit, The Wizard of Oz figures, 22″ foldable spinner duffle, Blue Crabs bobble heads, Tons of new toys and stocking stuffers!
- Vintage towels and linens
- Comic Books
- Lots of golf clubs and accessories
- Furniture incl. Bassett dining room table with 6 chairs and matching hutch, Wards Airline console stereo, La-Z-Boy recliner, Sleeper sofa, Pearl Grandfather clock, Ethan Allen vintage set with sofa, loveseat and matching chair., Painted bedroom dresser, desk and night stand., Fun metal bed, Ashley Furniture kitchen table with 4 chairs, Vintage Cosco high chair, set of 2 Najarian Furniture Co. chairs, Full size bed, antique dresser, dressers with mirrors, occasional tables, side chairs and much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Toastmaster toaster oven, GE blender, Proctor Silex hand mixer, Living Solutions can opener, Toastmaster toaster, Rival crock pot, ElectoMatic meat slicer, Presto salad shooter, Henry Troemner Maker Scale, Hamilton Beach microwave, Kenmore Meat grinder, Rival Electric can opener, Pyrex bowls, USA glass canisters, International table works China, wooden salad bowls, stoneware dishes, Milk glass, Noritake China, Intra Chef Family size hologen oven and much more!
- Lawn Jockey and other concrete statues
- Some misc. costume jewelry and watches
- Metal spiral stair plant stand
- Lots of vintage furniture for re-purpose (not pictured)
- Electronics incl. Yamaha HTR-5450 receiver, Yamaha DV-26280 DVD player, Style Elements mini sewing machine, JBL mini speaker dock station, DLink DWL-6700AP wireless access. Zero Gravity X1-HD drone, Airline record player, Comfort Edge fan, Brother Typewriter, Sharp VHS player, Packard Bell key board, Supermatic ELNA & portable Singer sewing machines, Wireless Snap 3 plus fitness band, Pivotal Tracker GE stereo & much more!
- Lots of new and like new clothing and accessories for women.
- Vintage carousel slides
- Tons of new and like new office supplies
- Another one to do your Christmas shopping at! See you all here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.