THE BOATS AND TRAILER GALLERY:
- Boats incl. 1987 G. Douglas Open 19’ Flying Scot sailboat with 1982 trailer and sails. $4,825. Clean title. As Is
- 1964 Allied “Emily” 30’ Cabin sailboat she floats…needs restoration work. $4,675. Clean Title As Is
- Hurricane Skimmer 128 kayak, Vintage wood/fiberglass canoe/sailboat and Dire Dow sailboat not pictured. Flat bottom canoe and extra accessories. Lots of extra boating items.
- 2005 East Tennessee 2 axle covered trailer with built in shelves $2,625. Clean Title As Is
- Tools incl: A contractors dream sale!! 3rd Hand HD, Craftsman 2550 psi/2.5 GPM 6.5 hp pressure washer, Dewalt Emglo air compressor, Craftsman 125 psi 1 hp 3 gallon air compressor, shop vac 18 gallon 6.5 hp, Porter cable circular saw, Bostitch smart points BTFP12233, Rigid saw, Hitachi D13VF drill, Passlode Impulse cordless brad nailer, Fat Max Levels, Bosch JS470E jigsaw, Bostitch SX183X pneumatic brad nailer, Tradesman Magnesium series 18 gauge dual action Brad Nailer model number 8530, Dewalt DW818 angle grinder, Craftsman professional 7.5 1/2 inch impact wrench SSR, Rockwell Sonicrafter, Jobsite Lasers SLR-01 level, Dewalt DW618 2 1/4 hp router, Homelite XL 12 chainsaw, Craftsman 14” 2.5 peak HP chainsaw, Utilitech heavy duty fan, Super Tomahawk two in One chipper/shredder, Dewalt DWE7491 table saw, Hitachi C8FB2 Slide compound saw, Paslode cordless 16 gauge cordless angle the finish nailer,Craftsman one and a half horsepower air compressor, Bostitch LPF28WW framing nailers, Bostitch SB1664FN nailers, Max Super Roofer CN445R coil nailer, Dewalt D26453 sander, Skil 2 1/2 belt sander number 593, Bosch Magnesium 1617EVS router, Bosch 11236VS chipping hammer, Milwaukee drill, DeWalt D26451 sander, Bosch 1592 plainer, Ennologic dual laser infrared thermometer ET6500, Paslode IM250A Li Angled finish nailer’s, Snap Shop box set, Hitachi D13VF, Bosch Professional drill, Craftsman Professional 7” Angle Grider, New in box Dura Heat 23,000 BTU’s portable kerosene heater, Waxxpro VEC237, Milwaukee 1/2” Right Angle drill, Ace Professional die set, Weller solder, Jenruey 50777, Brand new Porter Cable drill press, Like new Kobalt tool box, tons and tons of hand tools, clamps, nails, drill bits and all sorts of accessories!!
- American Indian rugs, pottery and pictures.
- WWII letters, newspapers and bags
- Fishing incl. Penn reel Major Model 730, Slingshot with slingshot reel, Split bamboo rod, Beans LL, True Temper, Daiwa, Shakespeare Ugly Stick, Fenwick Yellow Jacket, Zebco, fishing tackle and accessories!
- David White Instruments Sesco 8300 transit level
- Brooks Survey Equipment
- Iron Man Inversion table
- 1876 Bausch & Lomb Optical Co. Rochester NY Microscope
- 1876 The Maryland, Deleware and DC framed map…other charts and maps too!
- Ingraham & Co. mantle clock
- Carl Zeiss and Night Hawk 7 X 50 binoculars
- Yamaha CG-111C acoustic guitar and Gemeinhardt Flute F39909
- Tons of camping equipment!
- Furniture incl. Solid cherry Watertown table with 3 leaves and 8 chairs in excellent condition!, Mid Century style desk, Kroehler chest of drawers, Solid cherry Ethan Allen full bed, dresser and night stand., Leather chairs with ottoman, Oak table with 6 chairs and two leaves, small kitchenette table and 4 chairs, buffet, teak bookshelf, office furniture and more!
- Art Incl. Sylvia Long “Now We Are 5, Mother Goose and Hush Little Baby” Original watercolors, antique and vintage pictures of Native Americans and much more!
- Motorcycle helmets and accessories
- Kitchen items incl. Griswold 12″ cast iron pan and others, Ninja, Sunbeam mixer, Microwave, Food saver seal lock system, Breville Juice fountaing, Tramontina 6 piece induction cooking set new in box, Large stock pots and cookers, Pfaltzgraff canister set, large vintage bowl, very nice dishes and all the drawers are full of utensils and other great items!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.