The Boat, Car, Gator, Riding Mower & Outbuildings Gallery:
The House Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- 2013 Triton 210 Sea Hunt 21′ with trailer (not pictured) well maintained with only 90 hours! Powered with a Yamaha 150 four stroke engine. $34,995.00
- 1997 Lexus LS300 with only 97,000 in great condition! $2495.00
- 2010 John Deere Gator TS 4X2 with 632.4 hours. $3,575.00
- 2014 John Deere X324 48″ riding mower with 133 hours.
- Generac Wheel House 5550 generator
- Excell 2600PSI pressure washer with 5HP Honda engine
- Troy Bilt Bronco CRT counter rotating tines tiller
- Yamaha 8 Outboard motor
- Grumman Boats canoe
- 4 X 8 dump trailer
- Tools incl. Stihl 019T chainsaw, Campbell Hausfeld air compressor, Stihl FS80 AV weed eater, Chicago Electrics belt sander, Chicago Electric 7″ polisher/sander, B & D miter saw, Industrial Vice, Central Machinery bench grinder, Gorilla ladder, Werner fiberglass ladders, hand trucks, Jackson 8 cu. ft. wheel barrow, C clamps, wrench sets, monkey wrenches, tons of extension cords, many other hand & garden tools and more!
- Fishing & Boating items incl. Anchors, lures, hooks, accessories, fishing poles incl. Penn, Shakespear, Harnell, Cabelas, South Bend and many others! Life jackets, oars, bait boxes, crab and animal traps and much more!
- Brinkman smoker, Kingford & Weber charcoal grills.
- Pottery, China, Porcelain & Glass incl. Hollohaza, Wallendorf, Royal Doulton, Charles SeRouya & Son, Belleek, GSC, Raine, Imperial Carlsbad, Aynsley, Lenox, Hummels, Elite Works, Doll Heads and much more!
- Bell Clock Co. Ships clock
- Robert E. Lee model boat
- First Blessing Nativity
- Henry Morrison Lady in the Veil
- Collections of Just The Right Shoe by Raine
- Tiffany style stained glass lamp
- Furniture incl. Lane sleeper and reclining sofas, Glass top end tables, Upholstered wing back chair, TV stand, American Drew dining table with 6 chairs, leaves and padding, 3 large lighted glass and wood display cabinets, Tile top patio table with 5 chairs, lots of extra patio chairs, Lane cedar trunk, book cases, desk and office furniture, This End Up furniture, Queen size bed with matching dresser, mirror and night stand, Vineyard king size bed with matching night stands, dresser w/mirror, occasional tables, picnic table and more!
- Electronics incl. Samsung 75″ Ultra HD 3D flatscreen TV, Samsung 50″ flatscreen, HP pavilion computer, Samsung monitor, HP Envy 7640 printer, Panasonic fax copier, Altec Lansing computer speakers.
- Purses incl. Michael Kors, Prada, Miu Miu, Radley, Foley & Corine, Coach, Bueno, Sharif, Liz Claiborne, Maxx New York, Vera Bradley, Nine West, Michael Rome Designs and more.
- Dolls incl. Madame Alexander, Dolls By Diane, Lee Midelton, Corolle and others.
- Art incl. Remington, Burgy Ships, Hand Made Lures, The Body Guard poster, Engel, F.A., Journey, M.P. Elliot and others.
- Swan wood carving
- Norman Rockwell
- Perfumes (almost all are new in box) Chanel No. 5, Judith Ripka, Elizabeth Arden Red Door, Cacharel Amor Amor, Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison, Bond Girl 007, Chopard Casmir, Carolina Herrera, Delices De Cartier, Bal Versailles Jean Desprez, Jean Patou Sira Des Indes, Christian Dior Dun, Nina Ricci Love In Paris, Jean Patou Parfum 1000, Calvin Klein, Coco Chanel Emulsion Pour Le Corps, Estee Lauder Sensous, The Danaio Alvastone Statue
- Kitchen items incl. Lodge cast iron, WolfGang Puck dutch oven, Emeril pan, Kitchen Essentials pan, Oneida, Kitchen Aide mixer, Sun Beam blender, Lenox plates, Totally Today plate set, Syracuse China set, Pyrex, Shelly Tea cup sets, Lenox mug saucer set, Metal mixing bowls, Farberware, Mr. Coffee maker, Hotel Black collection, Stainless steel carving set, American Tempo silverware, Cuisinart food processor, Farberware pots and much more!
- Clothes, shoes and accessories for the ladies.
- LOTS OF GREAT ITEMS YOU HAVE TO COME CHECK IT ALL OUT!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.