Shops, Sheds & Outside Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- 2001 Ford Taurus SES Wagon 73,103 miles. One owner, non smoker. $1,995.
- Cub Cadet Z-Forces 48″ deck zero turn mower with lawn sweep attachment.
- Murray 30″ riding mower only used twice!
- Cub Cadet 875 series electric start push mower.
- Weed Eater 4.0 20″ push mower
- W.P. Dawson Inc. Model LT-3 Kiln with tons of accessories!
- Champion spark plug service machine
- Columbian No. 604 and Wards heavy duty vices
- North Star slab roller with table
- Vintage Greenfield pipe threader tap & die set in original box
- Brent Hand Clay Extruder
- Simplex Plus Model 750 Mat Cutter
- Chromcraft Tulip Dining Set
- Vintage wood boxes incl. Black & White, James Buchanan & Co., Manuel Fernandez, Angelo Beef, Whyth & Mackays, Herz Salami, Atlas Powder Co. J. Calvert & Co. Old Rarity, Park Benzinger & Co. Kleanbore, London Hill, Ballantines, Old Smuggler, Queen Anne, Berry Bros & Rudd, Comex Wine & Spirits, Glen Esk, Remington T-Hine & Co..and many others!
- Bob-O-Link bobsled
- Tons of wooden barrels
- Massive amounts of sea glass
- Vintage tools incl. Black & Decker orbital action jigsaw, Skilsaw 2.5hp circular saw, lots of hand saws, Eclipse bench grinder and various hand tools.
- Potters wheel
- Vintage trunks
- Duck Decoys incl. Glass eyes working ducks, Antique canvasback, Omersa leather ducks, swan & goose decoys too.
- Solid brass full size bed
- Barcelona style Mid Century metal chairs w/leather cushions
- Porcelain, China, Pottery, Glass & Ceramics incl. Bing & Grondahl Lion, Royal Copenhagen, Beleek, Beatrix Potter, Baccarat, Fenton, LuRay, Fiesta, K&A, Wedgwood, Bordallo, Oscar De Larenta, Frankoma, Lenox, Mikasa, Jasba, Robinson Ransbottom, Country Life, Inter American, Vale, Copeland and tons of original works.
- Virginia Metalcrafters items incl. Brass duck bookends, cast iron ducks, brass duck andirons, hot plates, fire pokers, paperweights, decoys and much more!
- Vintage and unique costume jewelry
- Furniture incl. Virginia Galleries mahogany dining room table with chairs, glass top tea cart, large buffet/server mahogany table, secretary, wood trunks, large Lane cedar trunk, Automatic Ironer, Wood desk, Hickory White full size bedroom set, Occasional tables, drop leaf table, 4 brass chairs, lots of metal & wooden patio furniture, Health-O-Meter doctors scales, floral couch and chairs, Idylis chest freezer, wash stand and much more!
- Tons of art supplies & easels.
- Directors and folding chairs galore!
- Barnwood and Tobacco sticks
- Lots of garden and yard tools incl. B&D weed eaters, Echo GT 225 weed eater, Worx electric leaf blower, B&D electric chainsaw, Hedge trimmers, many hand held tools and tons and tons of outdoor planters and pots!
- Fisherman Masterpiece
- Radio Frequency kit
- Vintage chemicals and bottles incl. Hercules, Archer, Lenmar, USI, Solox, Cyanogas, apothecary and much more!
- Vintage & Antique fans
- Lots of old doors for re-purposing
- Stained glass supplies
- Several Badgers Fire Extinguishers
- Antique wheelchair
- Werner aluminum ladder
- RC Allen typewriter
- Craftsman 16 gal. shop vac
- Vintage Croquet set
- Campbell Hausfeld 7 gal. air tank
- Wagner paint sprayer
- Art incl. R.W. Hamilton, William Reynolds “Point of no Return”, Charles T. Dent, Dean Babcock, Nel Villaggio, Toni Hall and tons of original works!
- Like new Apple IMac desktop computer
- Electronics incl. Kodak Carousel 5400 projector, Bolex SM 8 Projector, Bolex 155 Super handheld projector, Vernon 808 super 8 viewer, Argus, Contax & Nikon cameras, Sony reciever, tape deck and CD player, Samsung vcr/dvd combo player, Seerite Model 6X6 opaque projector, Epson Stylus CX4200 printer, Epson Work Force WF-3620 printer, Canon Selphy CP800 photo printer, Rolodex Model 2400-S, Bausch & Lomb Criterion 4000 Telescope, Bausch & Lomb microscope, PFaff Creative 1473 CD sewing machine, Tasco 7X50 Binoculars x2, Pentax 16 X 50 binoculars and so much more!
- Tons of vintage and antique hand woven baskets!
- Kitchen is full! Bamboo service for 24 stainless steel set,Delonghi grill, American Family scale, vintage dishes galore, Cast iron skillets & muffin pans, Corning Ware, Emile Henry Baquette Baker, Pyrex, metal bread box, vintage trays, Cuisinart toaster oven, many large mixing bowls, lots of great vintage items galore!
- THIS HOUSE & OUTBUILDINGS ARE PACKED WITH SOME GREAT UNIQUE GIFTS! COME DO YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING HERE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.