- 2010 LS3400 HST-1 Kubota w/LA463-1 and Land Pride RBT 1584 rear blade, 332 hours. Exceptionally clean and well maintained. $18,225 for all!
- 2016 CX500 Cub Cadet with enclosure & plow. 133 hours. Super clean! $5,825.
- 1985 International 234 Tractor runs great! Well maintained! $5,625.
- 2011 Ferris IS2000Z 61″ mower deck zero turn mower. 380 hours. Super clean, well maintained. $6,285.
- Woods 60 Brushbull BB60-30
- Safety Kleen abrasive blaster sander
- Pepsi Cavalier soda machine
- Kobalt quiet 26 gallon Tech air compressor
- Safty Kleen abrasive blaster sander
- Husky Easy Air to go air compressor
- Kobalt Brushless RWD self propelled 80V max mower
- Gottlieb’s Big Shot Pinball machine
- Tools incl. Craftsman rolling tool boxes, Portland electric blower, Central Machinery 6″ bench grinder, Central Pneumatic nailer/stapler compressor adaptor, King Cutter, Stilh tree trimmer, Homelite generator, Util Tech light, American Mobile air compressor, Braggs weed trimmer, Taylor way, Home Tool storage locking tool box, Chicago Electric 90 amp welding system, Central Machinery drill press, Chicago Electric power tools 5lb vibrator/tumbler, Companion work bench, Firebird Scout hobby zone radio controlled plane, Rubbermaid coolers, Little Giant ladder, Sears Crafstman variable amp selection 35-230 AC amp output, Troy Bilt 2700 PSI pressure washer not working, Troy Bilt Tuffy rear tine rotor tiller, Task Force table saw, Skilsaw 3305 table saw, B&D workmate portable project center, True Temper wheel barrow, Craftsman blower, Stihl MS 180C chainsaw, Fiskars telescoping pruning stick tree pruner, Stihl tree telescoping chainsaw tree pruner, Stihl MS 260 chainsaw, B&D hedge trimmer, several hand and garden tools too!
- Antique folding chairs
- Torpeda sled
- Hand Carts
- All Trade 3 ton cable puller
- Drill Master cut off saw
- Radio Flyer wagon
- Kitchen items incl. Calphalon frying pan, Chefmate Hot Pot, Oster Blender, Cusinart Complete, Cuisinart toaster, Art Land lemon collection plates, Rival crock pot, Pampered Chef, Tons of pitchers, platters, and other great kitchenware.
- Hess trucks, banks, Hot Wheels and other collectible cars.
- Planters, white rocking chairs, grills, concrete planters, yard décor and more!
- Reebok Trainer RX 3.0
- USA iron dinner bell
- Furniture incl. Haverty’s sofa in excellent condition, Several shelves, Night stands, chest of drawers, Long dressers with mirrors, computer desk, Entertainment center, Dining room table with 6 chairs, wing back chairs, matching wing back reclining chairs, 2 Queen size beds, Antique solid wood painted hutch and more!
- Edison and Brother sewing machines
- Electronics. incl. RCA Receiver model 6T, Samsung surround system, RCA disc changer, Westinghouse TV, Yamaha ATS 1010 Surround sound with subwoofer, Ion USB Turntable, Samsung Blue Ray, SV2000 DVD recorder, Panasonic HiFi Stereo DVD video, Allied Model 2682 Solid State radio and more!
- A very nice record collection
- Lots of clothes
- Don’t miss out on another fantastic estate sale! See you all this weekend
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.