- 2009 Chevy Traverse 163,570 miles $4,075.
- 2003 Mercedes E500 130,536 miles salvage title $1,925.
- 2003 Honda Odyssey 137,664 miles, $2,500.
- 2009 F-250 Ford Super Duty PU 283,019 miles has a new Jasper motor, Transmission is new still under warranty, tires are brand new. Needs new pads and rotors sold with New SnowDogg EX85 Snow Plow, SnowDogg HT300 Paw’r Pack & SaltDogg by Buyers Salt spreader, Poly Skid Pro 325 as well as a transferable County plowing contract. All for just $10,500.
- 2007 Pontiac Torrent 143,678 miles $775.00
- 2005 Chevy Trailblazer needs tail light, right passenger front window needs motor 237,240 miles. $1,500.
- 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix 149,260 miles $750.
- 2005 Ford 500 217872 miles $925.
- 2001 BMW 330CI Motor has 73,000 replaced motor and transmission was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago. Needs power steering and radiator Unknown mileage $1,000.
- 1996 Chevy Silverado with plow and salt spreader. $3,475. all
- 1993 F-350 flat bed truck scrap only $575.00
- 2006 20′ Seamaster 2088WA boat with trailer $4000.
- Large MATCO toolbox $3,200. MATCO Side Footlocker $295.00, MAC Red toolbox $350.00
- TAOTAO 110 Child’s pink 4 Wheeler $475.
- Purple gas powered golf cart $975.00
- NorthStar Asphalt Sealcoat sprayer 225 gallon capacity with trailer and extras $2200.
- Computer Wheel Balancer Tire Mount set $1000 both.
- Snap On EEAC324B Eco Plus Microprocessor Controlled Air Conditioning Service Center $1,200.
- Snap On TPMS3 $200.
- Merit Deluxe 1500 Floor finishing buffer $200.
- NSS Stallion 8SC Carpet Cleaner $800.
- Graco Linelazer 3000 $400.
- Tools incl. Snap On Vantage MT2400, Delmhorst BD-2100, Vapor 4 pc. triple set up HVLP spray gun kit NIB, Milwaukee 1 1/2 Rotary hammerdrill, several battery chargers, tons of hand tools, wrenches, socket set and more!
- Tons of new in box and new out of box car parts
- Guns incl. 1916 Webley & Scott #1 MK I Flare, Remington 30-06 Model 710, Chinese SKS 7.62 X 39, PRMO 12 guage.
- Snap On Modis EEMS300
- Troy Bilt TB672 leaf blower
- Honda GC 160 pressure washer
- Metal Tech scaffold
- Fishing poles
- Several bicycles
- 3 level Napa metal storage box
- Watches incl. Boss, Geneva, Kenneth Cole, Guess, Folio, Accutime, Benrus, Timex, Dupont, Seiko and others.
- Collection of slot and diecast cars
- large baseball card collection
- Viper and Kay guitars
- Large fidget spinner collection
- Tons of kids toys clothes and accessories
- Poulan Gas blower, Poulan weedeater with saw and edging attachments,
- Lawn Chef and Troy Bilt push mowers
- Patio furniture
- Stainless steel propane grill
- Amish built picnic table
- Tons of office and electronics incl. Fast Sort FS-4DA auto coin sorter, (2) RS Royal Sovereign Electric bill counters RBC-1003BK, Royal Sovereign Time Counter PIX55, Tons of monitors and computer towers, phone systems, Scanners, Brother DCP 8150DW, Cannon Ink Jet Printer Copier Fax D1320, HP -LOffice Jet 6100 copier, Brother HL-L23600W, Epson Workforce WF-3640 HP Office Jet Pro 8600, APC back ups, Poyal and Staples shredders, Panasonic WV-CU650, Magnavox DVD player, Accu Banker D500, Bunn UPR Series coffee maker, The Singing Machine STVG-999, XBOX 360 and much more!
- Like new 65″ Samsung UN65H0000AFXZA curved 4K flat screen 3D TV $1,700 all!
- Very nice Frigidair upright freezer
- Kitchen items incl. B & D toaster, Oster blender, Farberware toaster oven, Beertender, Oster deep fryer, Command performance and some utensils.
- Furniture incl, King size bedroom set, dressers, night stands, futon, Dining room table with 10 chairs, matching hutch and buffet, sectional sofa, round table, chair with matching footstool and more!
- Columbia Grandola Record Player
- Christmas blow molds and decoration
- Tons of DVD and XBOX games
- Costume and sterling jewelry
- SEE YOU ALL SOON!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.