The House Gallery:
- Sterling incl: John Bagshaw & Sons, H. L. Greene coin, Lowell coin, Stowell/Whiting, Barnard & Sons, Watson Company, Viners LTD, SSMC, R. Wallace & Sons, Webster, Duchin Creations and more!
- Civil War, War of 1812, WWI & WWII items incl: German & British uniforms, WWI or WWII French bunting, Battle maps incl English version late 18th century Battle Map of Yorktown, lot of documents, photos and accounts of spoils of the war, early American Flags, Over 50 different WWII original poster in excellent condition., Civil war papers, pins, buttons, badges, covers, pilot log books, letters, photos and much more!
- Coins incl: 1772 Spain 1/2 em gold, Walking liberties, Kennedy silver and Franklin silver halves, Wheat and Indian Head cents, War nickels, Silver dimes, Foreign and more!
- Asian artifacts incl: Antique to vintage ceramics, Rose Medallion pie and underplate, pottery, Imperial food dish Circa 1851-1861, Imperial era censor, bone China, textiles, Brocades, carved jade and coral, vintage and antique Peking Knot tassels, Antique Chinese artifacts and more!
- Tools incl; Bridgeport machines milling machine drill press, the Fairbanks Company drill press, Cary machinery and supply Company lathe, Bendix press screwdriver, 12ton hydraulic jack, Skil professional 12 V drill, Ryobi speed saw, Dewalt 12v and 18v cordless drills, Dotco, Chicago, Ingersol Rand, B&D and other pneumatic tools., Speedway series 2 in one jumpstart with air compressor, diehard portable power 750, Ryobi chopsaw, large vice, B & D professional cut saw, Milwaukee heavy duty hammer drill, porter cable professional tiger song, Matco tools MT1715, Ingersoll Rand MC 1211, Air compressor, Delra and Craftsman table saws, Kemp shredder model 604, Pneumatic conveying systems free flow, Hundreds if not thousands of hand tools, saws, clamps, drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, every single drawer is slam packed full!
- Jewelry incl: Antique natural pearl and turquoise 14k brooch circa 1900, 14k mourning locket with hair and photo, 14k and diamond brooch, 14k solid gold McAllister eye glasses circa 1850 with sterling case, Longine pocket watch, Jean Romilly de Paris pocket watch circa 1780, mourning hair lockets, vintage coral seed pearl necklace, 10k, 14k and sterling., antique and vintage costume.
- Tons of motors and parts!
- Vintage Iver Johnson bicycle
- 1893 & 1939 Worlds Fair memorabilia.
- Art incl. Large 43” x 55” Constant Troyan original oil painting framed, George Arthur Hays orig. oil, Robert Fletcher Gilder orig. oil, KPM plaque of Ruth, Alexandre Defaux orig. oil, Italian School Madonna and Child orig. oil, Large stump-work embroidery “Miranda”, John Martin “Fall of Babylon” Mezzotints with etching, Asian Woman on silk, B.P.P. Pigmy owl, Corot print, Japanese silk screen, Antique framed embroidery,
- Stamps incl. Some of the very first American stamps, stampless covers, blocks, sheets, thousands of Foreign, tons of non cancelled and cancelled stamps!
- Vintage toys incl: Pre-war Lionel trains, tracks & accessories, Gilbert erector set, Wilesco Steam roller and water cart, Dinky Toys, GBN Bavaria tin wind-up train, Hubley cast iron cars, trucks and figures., Antique sand toy, Keystone Steamroller 60, Busy Boy tool chest, board games and much more!
- Antique dolls incl: Frozen Charlotte, Bisque articulated miniatures, French and German, Rosebud composition, Simon & Halbig head on a Heinrich Handwerck body, LVI & C, Barbies, vintage clothing, hair wigs, hat and accessories.
- Early 20th Century through Nixon presidential and candidates items.
- Antique gun powder containers, old oyster and tobacco cans.
- Pottery, glass & China incl: Tiffany & Co., E*B Napolia Italian Majolica Cabbage Ware, 12 Royal Vienna dinner plates, Adams Sharon, 138 piece Wedgewood Wildbriar, Hampshire, Vallerysthal, Dresden, Herend, Wedgewood Jasperware, Copeland, Staffordshire Tee Total, Herend, Hummers, Tiivoli, Moser, W.F New York, 12 Royal Vienna plates, Grainger Lee Worchester, Spode Copeland, William Adams, Carr China, Pyrex primary colors mixing bowls, Fiesta, Spode Gilman Collamore & Co., Gildea T. Walker large soup tureen, Mason’s, William Frazier California, WH Grindley, Amoy, Rose Medallion, Fenton, Copeland and much more!
- Tons of radio equipment with hundreds of vacuum tubes. Many tubes are new in box!
Antique and vintage marbles, including clay, mist lutz, German hand-blown latticino, and solid and open core swirls c.1820s, Akro agate, Peltier, banded and others.
Large collection of antique mother of pearl carved buttons and buckles (many on cards).
New Hampshire land deeds dating from the late 1700s to mid-19th century.
Two handwritten Congregationalist sermons by Rev. Ebenezer Sparhawk (1738-1805), dated 1765 & 1789.
Large collection of vintage US & International postcards, as well as contemporary and c.1960s postcards.
- Massive collection of hand held fans
Collection of vintage 1930s, 40s, etc., greeting cards.
Vintage black-and-white studio portrait photographs.
- Large collection of hand painted Tole trays and tin ware by Wallace Underwood
- Furniture incl. Handmade 1829 Secretary/Desk, ERCOL Mid Century round coffee table, double sided desk, record cabinets, Welsch Hutch, Jenny Lind twin beds, desks, Hancock chairs, drop leaf tables, Empire, wide selection of antique and vintage occasional chairs and tables, several lamps, lots of trunks,
- Letterhead and correspondent of: Peterborough Laundry Inc, Unitarian Church, Religious corespondents, Christmas cards from notable former New Hampshire politicians, Letter signed by Herbert Huber, Tons of vintage postcards, Military patents, Tons of correspondence during World War II related to ham radio techs.,early 1700’s sermons and much more!
- Radios, TVs, Vacuum Tubes, Record players incl: Music Master type 175, RCA Victor, Dynamic model 636 Tube tester, Silvertone short wave, General Electric, Solid State, Telechron, Tele Tone, Zenith, La Belle model 500 slide projector, Plus-A-Gram turntable, Roberts Steel reel to reel, App. mfg. Co. No. 2751, RCA test oscillator WR-67A, Empire multi band radio, RCA Victor, Solid State, Bud Codemaster, Minifon, Safar no. 268, Giant True Voice Soundsystem, Silvertone weather radio, Sound Design Am/Fm turn table 8 track combo, vintage speakers, Pair f Majestic Super B current supply, Triton Modar, Westinghouse standard short wave radio tons more!
- Teletype printing telegraph system
- Thousands of gauges, parts and gears!
- Cast Iron incl: Erie 10 and Wagner Ware 10 Dutch ovens, Griswold 9, Erie 8, Wagner Ware 3 frying pans, door stops, bookends and much More!
- Hundreds of antique and vintage maps!
- Large collection of antique bottles and jars!
- Hundreds of books some as old as the late 1600’s!
- Salesman samples
- Carona typewriter company No. 3
- Antique baskets
- Vintage clothing, hats, hat boxes, purses, vintage ties, and some accessories
- Antique and vintage area rugs and runners
- Tons of sewing items
- Vintage and antique linens
- Vintage Chistmas
- Pergo Signature American Cottage flooring
- Several large slabs of wood
- Quilts and blankets
- Vintage sewing patterns
- THIS IS A SALE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.